Upper Murray Football League 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop being a winging B*tch Demon D*ckhead, the boys from Bullioh are back, we showed on the weekend we can match any team in the league, 2013 GF will be played at the kennel, with all you CHUMPS having to travel!

PS: I'm BACK

Oops. What's that saying about getting ahead of yourself?

Cudgie has the Power:

The blues may not be able to make the finals in 2013, but they will determine who finishes in 2nd spot. Having drawn with the FILTH (and what a game it must have been) if Cudgie lose to Corryong the demons finish 2nd, if Cudgie beat Corry, it could be the FILTH mmmm doesn't the blues owe the FILTH for a few discrepancies over the past few years?

Maybe Bullioh should sling Cudgewa an offer for their trip away fund if they can win.
Don't think it will matter who finishes second as tumba have everyone else's measure by far come finals, and as for bum basher can't see bullioh going far at all as cudgie had five blokes double up yesterday so that proves they will be no threat to anyone. Good on cudgie for sticking it to the big headed scum.

Well done blue boys good game saturday against Bullioh considering we had to get some ressies to help out.Reading team sheets that 6-7 players from feds had to play seniors meaning no ressies game was played in tumba[what happened there].Been told that if the G.F. is in tumba the swimming pool will be empty plus they are thinking about putting chicken wirer over the creek.So our coach has retired, heard our ex-coach has put in for Tallangatta job anyone else heard anything

Well done blue boys good game saturday against Bullioh considering we had to get some ressies to help out.Reading team sheets that 6-7 players from feds had to play seniors meaning no ressies game was played in tumba[what happened there].Been told that if the G.F. is in tumba the swimming pool will be empty plus they are thinking about putting chicken wirer over the creek.So our coach has retired, heard our ex-coach has put in for Tallangatta job anyone else heard anything
Well done blues !!! Almost getting over the line but in the end you have stirred the top four up. I hope you can win the last few and stick it up them.
Now can Corryong twos win the flag this year ? It's been quiet on that front or will Bullioh stack there's when the ones don't make it !!!
All we can hope for is that Walwa get a win ? Heard they were short in the two's aswell they were looking for anyone to help out. I suppose it's been a long season for them but well Walwa :thumbsu:

Had heard the same rumour referee, ex cudge coach looking at the tallangatta job, also heard a Hume league club is keen on him aswell, not sure who though.

have had the pleasure of watching alot of Upper Murray football this year and have seen what i think is the best team in the last 4/5 years take to the feild in Tumberumba, take my hat off to the way they play there coach has brought alot of new faces to the club this year and they have all jelled extreamly well. think Barns and there coach will fight the club and league medal with nick molk not far off them

great job Walwa for hanging in there they could have easly gone to the to hard basket and folded for the year witch would have been a huge lose.

Tips this week
tumba by 10gls over Walwa
Bullioh by 7gls over Feds
Blue boys to upset Corryong by 7pts
Well done Walwa for a great effort this season .Good to see Corryong have resigned their coach for next season and Allforfooty you don't know what Hume league club rumour has it, it mite be M.M. or Walla

Tumba to beat walwa 12 goals
feds to beat the dogs 7 points
Deed to beat cudgi 2 goals
Number 5 has the xfactor for tumba leading into the finals good luck to all teams

Tumba to beat walwa 12 goals
feds to beat the dogs 7 points
Deed to beat cudgi 2 goals
Number 5 has the xfactor for tumba leading into the finals good luck to all teams

Well last game of the home an away season.Here are my tips this week.
Tumba should be to strong for Walwa 77pts
Cudgie have a good chance of up-setting Corryong but leaning towards Corryong by 19pts
Bullioh will be to good for Feds at their home ground 31pts

Demonroo's tips:

Tumba to beat Walwa by 15 goals;
Corryong to beat Cudgie (sorry Blues you played well last week) by 4 goals
Feds to beat the FILTH by 2 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demonroo's tips:

Tumba to beat Walwa by 15 goals;
Corryong to beat Cudgie (sorry Blues you played well last week) by 4 goals
Feds to beat the FILTH by 2 goals
U can't be serious demo roo, Feds last two wins came against walwa they are pushing s**t up hill if u ask me and may as well not bother playing finals, wishful thinking though.

U can't be serious demo roo, Feds last two wins came against walwa they are pushing s**t up hill if u ask me and may as well not bother playing finals, wishful thinking though.

Mate,

Was wishful thinking, but I would support Upper Towong United before tipping the FILTH!

Mate,

Was wishful thinking, but I would support Upper Towong United before tipping the FILTH!
Well wishful thinking payed off, massive turn around in form by the swans. I bet we hear no more from bum basher now seeing there are no roads leading to bullioh come finals and we know that they aren't capable of being graceful in defeat. My tip Corryong to play off in the big one against Tumba.

Well wishful thinking payed off, massive turn around in form by the swans. I bet we hear no more from bum basher now seeing there are no roads leading to bullioh come finals and we know that they aren't capable of being graceful in defeat. My tip Corryong to play off in the big one against Tumba.

Old Dick
Demon W*nk
Reggie Gay
On your knee (Referee)
Toe Sucker
Knob Head
Blue Girl
Gay in the Woods
Little Jerk

and anyone else I have forgotten, we are still in it, we will still be there playing in the GF and we will win the fight as well!!

Carn the doggies

Congrats to Feds and Corryong on two great wins on the weekend. Great to see at least two finals to be played in town. Thank God we don't have to set foot on that feral ground at Bullioh again this year.
Good luck to all in the Finals
(except Bullioh :p)

Old Dick
Demon W*nk
Reggie Gay
On your knee (Referee)
Toe Sucker
Knob Head
Blue Girl
Gay in the Woods
Little Jerk

and anyone else I have forgotten, we are still in it, we will still be there playing in the GF and we will win the fight as well!!

Carn the doggies

Bullioh BUM Basher

You got nothing num nuts.. Oh and winning the fights well KING HITS from behind is just thuggery:p & your just dirty pieces of SH#T..

Old Dick
Demon W*nk
Reggie Gay
On your knee (Referee)
Toe Sucker
Knob Head
Blue Girl
Gay in the Woods
Little Jerk

Carn the doggies

Bum Basha,

You have some definite built up gay rage judging by the nick names you have given us. Haven't you enjoyed the golden showers that your filthy mates give you each week? Why don't you bend over in front of your coach - we all know he likes to give people 'hits'. You would probably enjoy that you donut puncher!

Old Dick
Demon W*nk
Reggie Gay
On your knee (Referee)
Toe Sucker
Knob Head
Blue Girl
Gay in the Woods
Little Jerk

Carn the doggies
Bullioh basha don't drag me into your s**t with others on here.From what i see on here every site has to have a w***er and you have won that prize hands down.I see you have left off your list Chopper69 an Beer Pig any reason? Little Jerk

Bullioh basha don't drag me into your s**t with others on here.From what i see on here every site has to have a ****** and you have won that prize hands down.I see you have left off your list Chopper69 an Beer Pig any reason? Little Jerk

Did I hurt your feelings little Jerk? My list contains the biggest d*ck heads on the forum in order. Chopper 69 only talks footy and hasn't upset me, beer pig is just a brown smudge on my footy shorts! see you CHUMPS

Demonroo's tip for this weekend:

Feds to beat the FILTH by 6 goals and knock them out of the finals. If Reid is out for the Dogs and Feds have Murray, Jones and Hodgson firing and on the field together they will be too strong. My tip is still Tumba to play Feds in the GF.

Demonroo's tip for this weekend:

Feds to beat the FILTH by 6 goals and knock them out of the finals. If Reid is out for the Dogs and Feds have Murray, Jones and Hodgson firing and on the field together they will be too strong. My tip is still Tumba to play Feds in the GF.
Agreed demonroo , bum basher and co to go home with
tail between legs and run amock up the valley, hope they have preferred lies for golf on Sunday.

Well the first semi is over with Feds going down to Bullioh on Saturday.Both sides going into the game with players out but bulliohs dept abit better than feds which played a major roll in getting them over the line.The two players that nearly brought tumba undone afew weeks ago in Welsh an Gigliotti were the chief destroyers on Saturday, Welsh easily best on ground for bullioh and B.Tyrell for feds.
Here is the team of the year picked by the league coaches.
B.J.Carkeet[cud] M.Parr [t] A.Hansen[c]
H.B. A.Williams[f] C.Reid T.Fenton
C.J.Batty[w] E.Nicholas[c] J.Schliebs
H.F. C.Butters[w] M.Molk[t] S.McIntosh[t]
F. Gigliotti M.Jones[f] N.Molk[t]
FOLL-Bannister Barnes[t] Aalbers[cud]
INTER- J.Jarvis[f] M.Pineapples[cud] A.Reid[c]

Can someone tell me how a team can go through a season undefeated and only get 5 players in the team of the year, so here is my team of the year.
B-Aalbers[cud] M.Parr[t] J.Carkeet[cud]

H.B.-E.Nicholas[c] Parr[t] J.Hindmarsh[t]

C.J.Schliebs Barnes[t] A.Williams[f]

H.F.-J.Jarvis[f] C.Butters[w] M.Sheppard[t]

F.Graeber[c] M.Molk[t] Gigliotti

FOLL- N.Molk[t] K.Bailey S.McIntosh[t]

INTER-C.McIntosh[t] J.Bailey[cud] C.Tyrell[f] W.McPherson[t]

COACH-S.McIntosh[t] CAPT-C.Butters
cheers max

Remove this Banner Ad

Back