Status
Not open for further replies.

AD03

Team Captain
Apr 20, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Carlton
Unfortunately I have to make a trade today as I won't be in the country from tonight until after the weekend.

I want to upgrade Gram or Hurn but I'm not too sure who or for who.

Should I upgrade Gram to Bradshaw? Goddard? Bock? Mattner? Birchall? Sam Fisher? Or someone else in that price range?

Or should I upgrade Hurn to Bock (Not enough money to upgrade to any of the other options, if Hurn's the one I'm trading)

Trading Gram will leave me with more money left over for other trades, but I feel Gram's got more chance of maybe coming right than Hurn does.

Some in-depth advice would be much much appreciated, cheers

Unfortunately I have to make a trade today as I won't be in the country from tonight until after the weekend.

I want to upgrade Gram or Hurn but I'm not too sure who or for who.

Should I upgrade Gram to Bradshaw? Goddard? Bock? Mattner? Birchall? Sam Fisher? Or someone else in that price range?

Or should I upgrade Hurn to Bock (Not enough money to upgrade to any of the other options, if Hurn's the one I'm trading)

Trading Gram will leave me with more money left over for other trades, but I feel Gram's got more chance of maybe coming right than Hurn does.

Some in-depth advice would be much much appreciated, cheers

In same boat with Gram, but I was at the Saints/Ess game and Gram is certainly around the ball alot and Lyon pushed him forward a bit and he had a few shots at goal, if he'd snagged them he would have had a good score. I guess I just feel that Gram will get every oppitunity to come good where's Hurn seems a bit pigeon holed and with less chance of improvement for big scores, Gram has a proven SC record.

In same boat with Gram, but I was at the Saints/Ess game and Gram is certainly around the ball alot and Lyon pushed him forward a bit and he had a few shots at goal, if he'd snagged them he would have had a good score. I guess I just feel that Gram will get every oppitunity to come good where's Hurn seems a bit pigeon holed and with less chance of improvement for big scores, Gram has a proven SC record.

If Hurns the man to go that means I'll most likely trade him for Bock which will leave me with about 500 bucks haha..... Do you think there would be any great advantage in trading gram and getting Birchall, Goddard, Bradshaw or someone rather than Hurn for Bock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back