Remove this Banner Ad

MoscowHawk

Team Captain
Jul 6, 2011
Warsaw, Poland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi all,

I've got to put an order in today for a set of jumpers, and I'm trying to work out what font to use for our numbers.

Is there a set font that the AFL teams use? Or one which the majority of them use? Is there any information about the size of number which I should know?

Thanks in advance for any last-minute help you guys can give!

MH

The font that the AFL use is a custom font - it's a modified version of Arial or Helvetica or something. I'm not sure what the size is, but I know TWP (Teamworks Performance) make theirs usually between 25cm and 30cm high.

2wnr48y.png

Here are the numbers the AFL use, as a rastor image. If you want the vector image of them, let me know.

The font that the AFL use is a custom font - it's a modified version of Arial or Helvetica or something. I'm not sure what the size is, but I know TWP (Teamworks Performance) make theirs usually between 25cm and 30cm high.

Here are the numbers the AFL use, as a rastor image. If you want the vector image of them, let me know.

Awesome!!! Thanks a lot.

And if there's some way I can get a vector then that would solve all my problems :D

2wnr48y.png

Hi Mate, how cam i get my hands on the vector of this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back