Podcast CROWCAST DREAMTEAM LEAGUE 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 8, 2012
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Sturt
There are a lot of leagues going for the 2018 season but no other Crows Big Footy league has the esteem of being backed by podcast power!
There is a lot of pride on the line, our panel of experts* will be pit against any of the great unwashed that wish to join.
If you're game click the link below. First in best dressed!
https://sportsdeck.com/au/afl/dreamteam/#/?action=join-league&code=403754

We'll be talking results, players and strategy throughout the year, come in and join the fun!

*The term expert is probably exaggerated, everyone is welcome from first timers to veterans.

Oct 8, 2012
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Sturt
When you get a chance, chuck your team names in the thread so that we know who's who in the Zoo.

One of my hot tips* for the year is Jared Waite, he's super AWESOME and due for another breakout year, will get great supply from the experienced Kanga's midfield. Because I'm really generous I'll leave him as a point of difference (POD) player and won't pick him myself.

* Tips are subjective*, I recommend doing your own research.

* By subjective I mean that I take no responsibility whatsoever if you pick Jarrad Waite.

Oct 8, 2012
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Sturt
Oooooooooooh, the interface is beautiful. It like... works and stuff.

Ok, I will play.

You guys suck at this btw, I am so good.
Look, if we’re being honest you’ll beat feenix67 but Macca and I will remind you of the time Billy took your lunch money in the 3rd grade.

azza77

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Manchester Utd
rwswlt.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 8, 2012
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Sturt
Hi Everyone can you put your team names in here so that we know who we have where. I can take a stab at "Finger Licking Good" but not everyones.

I've fired up the chat service. I've been on some bigfooty leagues on other platforms before, everyone usually acts like teenagers at a house party, looking at each other all season from their little corner but to gammon to speak until the end, then you find out that Matt already got Mandy's number and you're still alone and go home to listen to metal. Sorry I got a little sidetracked.
Let's make this the biggest and best ever. Pump up the banter, the gloating the shaming the tears. We'll be talking about the league on the casts week to week and big prizes of PRIDE and SATISFACTION!

Mar 23, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Look, if we’re being honest you’ll beat feenix67 but Macca and I will remind you of the time Billy took your lunch money in the 3rd grade.
I'll have you know I was in the top 20 for like 5 weeks in a row about 7 years ago. in one of them. I forget if it was DT, Real DT, SuperCoach, Draft, or other.
Then I got old. I do know that Porplyzia was my ace in the hole, before the half way point of the season.

I'm gonna pick him again.

Oct 8, 2012
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Sturt
I'll have you know I was in the top 20 for like 5 weeks in a row about 7 years ago. in one of them. I forget if it was DT, Real DT, SuperCoach, Draft, or other.
Then I got old. I do know that Porplyzia was my ace in the hole, before the half way point of the season.

I'm gonna pick him again.
Whoa, you were kinda good, for a little while, a long time ago in a league that you can't remember! STOP THE PRESSES!
Reminds me of the time in year 4 when I was doing a puzzle in Mrs Adams class and she said that I was doing good. I didn't finish the Puzzle but I did some really good trying.:D:D:D

Hard to go past the Porpoise. Although I hear that Tambo is tearing up he training track

Remove this Banner Ad

Back