Urgent: macca23

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by _espoir
Another heartattack to the KG!

KG loudly saying "you're calling Trigg a liar" when Jay asked for 'transparency' and then saying he 'believed the deal was done' was below the belt.

Has anyone tried just telling KG to shut up if he talks over them?

'Just say something like 'KG! Shut up! I'm talking! You get your damn points, let me have mine! For pete's sake, just keep your gob shut for five minutes! Its COMMON COURTESY'

Originally posted by spindoctor
Has anyone tried just telling KG to shut up if he talks over them?

'Just say something like 'KG! Shut up! I'm talking! You get your damn points, let me have mine! For pete's sake, just keep your gob shut for five minutes! Its COMMON COURTESY'

I had that worked out before I spoke to him last week.

You're right, he is an ignorant cretin and tries to talk over the top of you.

What I did was to fire a question at him just at the point where he started to talk over the top of me, and while the dullard tried to think of a reply, dived back in again to get my say.

He's very hard work, because he doesn't give callers a fair go.

Originally posted by macca23
I had that worked out before I spoke to him last week.

You're right, he is an ignorant cretin and tries to talk over the top of you.

What I did was to fire a question at him just at the point where he started to talk over the top of me, and while the dullard tried to think of a reply, dived back in again to get my say.

He's very hard work, because he doesn't give callers a fair go.
And that strategy worked a treat I reckon:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
Damn missed all the action tonight whilst paying my friendly dentist a visit.

So what is this phone call about Macca?

Footy stuff Kane, but I promised the person that I wouldn't pass any of it on. So that's how it stays.

Footy stuff Kane, but I promised the person that I wouldn't pass any of it on. So that's how it stays.
That's it! :mad:

If Macca doesn't spill the beans you can all vote him out of Brother Bear. :D

Can anyone fill me in on what happened on 5AA, sounds pretty full on. I have to go to work so i'll read it in the morning. Keep it going guys, I think everyone from the heads at the AFC to 5AA and The Advertiser are getting their feathers ruffled. Keep the pressure on!

Your wish is my command - I'm out!!! In fact I was never in!! :D
Ah, the old I was never in the house in the first place trick.

How about, "you will be forced to have dinner with Carmelo Anthony for two hours whilst wearing a dress" then? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back