Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea

IS are now in Afghanistan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39031000

IS announced the establishment of its Khorasan branch - an old name for Afghanistan and surrounding areas - in January 2015. It was the first time that IS had officially spread outside the Arab world.

Within a few weeks, the group appeared in at least five Afghan provinces, including Helmand, Zabul, Farah, Logar and Nangarhar, trying to establish pockets of territory from which to expand.

So much for the isolationist rhetoric. Remember how Hilary Clinton was supposed to be the hawk?

Remember when nobody cared when O'Bomber went for the world record of dropping bombs on people?

Why are they all crawling out of the wood work now and caring?

Does seem rather hypocritical of these people to be making noise now.

Added the Trumpet did say he was going to go after ISIS and IS.

Remember when nobody cared when O'Bomber went for the world record of dropping bombs on people?

Why are they all crawling out of the wood work now and caring?

Does seem rather hypocritical of these people to be making noise now.

Added the Trumpet did say he was going to go after ISIS and IS.
I've long disliked US foreign policy, but if I voted for Trump based on his campaign rhetoric, I'd be feeling pretty ripped off right now.

I've long disliked US foreign policy, but if I voted for Trump based on his campaign rhetoric, I'd be feeling pretty ripped off right now.

That's the sentiment of quite a few black people in regards to Obama. Doesn't matter who's in power they'll let the people down.

Which is why people need to stop cheer leading and just laugh at them all for being useless.

Trump is comedy gold and the people he triggers are the diamonds. Born from muck and crap and squeezed into priceless comedy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RandomPoster said:
What do you think of Trump?

Bostonian said:
Obama is s**t, Obama did this Obama did that

RandomPoster said:
This isn't about Obama, what do you think of Trump?

Bostonian said:
I told you!!! Obama is the worst President. Triggers LOLZA. SAD. Trigger. Obama. Triggered

Yeah I feel dirty just for answering

I like Trump coz he pisses people off is of course a thoroughly rational, and sane reason to support the man with his fingers on the nuclear trigger.

And disliking him does sweet * all of anything other than let people have their little rants and chuck a faux tantrum of outrage.

I'd rather be the one laughing than the one crying over something that will never happen.

Yeah I feel dirty just for answering

It's all about the hypocritical cry baby campaigners.

They be needing some...

S5lm9B2.gif

IS announced the establishment of its Khorasan branch - an old name for Afghanistan and surrounding areas - in January 2015. It was the first time that IS had officially spread outside the Arab world.

Within a few weeks, the group appeared in at least five Afghan provinces, including Helmand, Zabul, Farah, Logar and Nangarhar, trying to establish pockets of territory from which to expand.
Funny. Exact same places AQ popped up

Just recycle the same rubbish. Nobody cares about a few sand **** just bomb da Christ into them heathens

Anybody who wanted him to win because that bitch Killary was going to start the War of the World must feel pretty silly by now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back