US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dead people voting*. Back on the wheel we go folks.

download.jpeg

* En masse. I'm sure there's some cases of dead people with a registered vote to their name.

People who aren't citizens, are dead or don't exist maybe?

Yep, terrible isn't it?

lol

People who aren't citizens, are dead or don't exist maybe?
We don't have voter ID here, do you think the dead or 'aren't citizens' vote in our elections?

Can you recall a time when voter fraud was alleged?

Why America and not here?

Yep, terrible isn't it?

Indeed. Apart from a tiny handful of Trumpkins trying to vote for their dead relatives, most instances of dead people voting were folks who voted early by mail but then died after mailing their ballots but before the election. It's up to individual states whether those votes count or not; some states allow them, others don't. And it's not something voter suppression IDs woud have helped against. Voter suppression IDs are going to take the vote away from far more legitimate voters than fraudulent ones- that's the whole point. The purpose is to make sure those disenfranchised voters are mostly people who'd have voted Democrat.

We don't have voter ID here, do you think the dead or 'aren't citizens' vote in our elections?

Can you recall a time when voter fraud was alleged?

Why America and not here?
Because we're better at running elections.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because we're better at running elections.
Not really, I work at polling booth and when I put a line through a name, could be anyone.

However if some group did try would have to be a very co-ordinated massive operation for the scale of corruption they speak about.

No such thing as voting fraud to the extent an election is influenced.

Voter fraud is just fodder for Trump cult members. Too much kool-aid.

Not really, I work at polling booth and when I put a line through a name, could be anyone.

However if some group did try would have to be a very co-ordinated massive operation for the scale of corruption they speak about.

Yes, but post-election the AEC and VEC each run every book through a computerised scanner to check for both non-voters and multiple voters; they get lots of non-voters (and hence, fines), but absolutely buggerall multiple voters (and they are generally put down to human error on the part of you polling booth operators :D )

We run elections better than the US simply because our elections aren't run by partisan organisations whereas US elections are. Allegations of rigged elections in the US predate Trump's bluster.

The integrity and perceived integrity of elections is pretty important. The US is badly in need of non-political electoral commissions.

Trump should be jailed for this mess he has caused. America in ruins.
No, he should be jailed because he is corrupt, and likely will be if he lives long enough.

Though, to be fair, many of the ultra wealthy probably engage in activities us mere mortals would describe as corrupt, which they would call, business acumen.

Most of them are better at it than Trump though.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

No, he should be jailed because he is corrupt, and likely will be if he lives long enough.

Though, to be fair, many of the ultra wealthy probably engage in activities us mere mortals would describe as corrupt, which they would call, business acumen.

Most of them are better at it than Trump though.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
Like how Joe had a joint account with Hunter around 2018 for example?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back