US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing to see here. President who's crack head son hoovered up millions of dollars out of the Ukraine and China while Joe was VP, had a joint account with dad who "had no idea about his sons business dealings".

All good.

Nothing to see here. President who's crack head son hoovered up millions of dollars out of the Ukraine and China while Joe was VP, had a joint account with dad who "had no idea about his sons business dealings".

All good.
None of its good, but when the previous administration was able to run with incredibly questionable ethics then the path is laid clear that nothing will happen.

Yes, but you shouldn't give Biden all the credit, look at the depths the US had descended to under the previous bloke, whatsisname
When ever Trump accuses Biden or his WH of something that he himself has done in the past I tend to view it as tacit admittance of his own wrongdoing. I did it but look, so is the other guy, this sort of false equivalence, which began with the absurd idea that he was actually a peer of Hilary Clinton's has been a theme of his entire career.

All good.

Better let the GOP senate committee who investigated this exact angle know.
I'm sure they just missed it or something :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Joe can't even keep it together on a CNN infomercial with scripted questions and a team of hacks running defence. Hands up who still believes he is in charge?

Old Joe can't even keep it together on a CNN infomercial with scripted questions and a team of hacks running defence. Hands up who still believes he is in charge?

You're asking people to raise their hands if they believe an unequivocally verifiable fact?

So, the ones keeping their hands down are those who still believe a ridiculous fantasy, no?

No not that. That state legislators created illegal laws that influenced the outcome of the election.

I referred you to a specific example.
Terrible that they had no legal recourse and had to...

Oh wait. This was settled by a court? Under rule of law?

RIOT!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back