US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, gotta love Don "I woulda, coulda, shoulda" Trump at the moment.

Well, you had 4 years, why didn't you?
It’s politics m8. As others pointed out, ya gotta have your disasters occur in the first year of your term so voters forget that s**t and just remember the positive eventual outcome eg “ending a war”. This wasn’t practical for big trump in his first year as it was at the peak of isis n whatnot. He steadied things down a bit, got some troops home (much to the disgust of the MSM).

I strongly recommend watching the movie about Gary Webb on Netflix… it really shows how certain major media outlets are in the pocket of the CIA and the war machine, the character assassinations they can pull etc. And like clockwork, Wapo wrote an article slamming the movie lmao.

Seth Rich, Assange, Trump… all modern day Gary Webbs. All thrown under the bus by the MSM, but it’s switched from conservatives to now progressives who chew those messages up without question. Let that one marinate… and get back to me.

It’s politics m8. As others pointed out, ya gotta have your disasters occur in the first year of your term so voters forget that sh*t and just remember the positive eventual outcome eg “ending a war”. This wasn’t practical for big trump in his first year as it was at the peak of isis n whatnot. He steadied things down a bit, got some troops home (much to the disgust of the MSM).

I strongly recommend watching the movie about Gary Webb on Netflix… it really shows how certain major media outlets are in the pocket of the CIA and the war machine, the character assassinations they can pull etc. And like clockwork, Wapo wrote an article slamming the movie lmao.

Seth Rich, Assange, Trump… all modern day Gary Webbs. All thrown under the bus by the MSM, but it’s switched from conservatives to now progressives who chew those messages up without question. Let that one marinate… and get back to me.

Good to see you back in form mate.

I knew it wouldn't be Trump's fault, somehow :tearsofjoy:

If under the trump the withdrawal was this bad absolutely you would call it out. Pretty much anything after jan 20 is on Biden. Biden holds responsibility for what happens on his watch. If this was the plan was was handed to Joe from Donny and he proceeded with it, its on him.
I haven’t seen you comment here much so not sure on your alignment but many of the trump supporters here do not have the ability to see impartially and are incredibly hypocritical.

It’s politics m8. As others pointed out, ya gotta have your disasters occur in the first year of your term so voters forget that sh*t and just remember the positive eventual outcome eg “ending a war”. This wasn’t practical for big trump in his first year as it was at the peak of isis n whatnot. He steadied things down a bit, got some troops home (much to the disgust of the MSM).

Is BF in the pocket of the Cia?
Chief please explain

That, presumably, is the mythical Seth Rich beloved of the QAnon nutters and RWNJ fellow travellers such as yourself.

And, presumably, the Assange who Trump did his level best to extradite so he could lock him away for 20 years.

Good to see you back in form mate.

I knew it wouldn't be Trump's fault, somehow :tearsofjoy:
Is BF in the pocket of the Cia?
Chief please explain
That, presumably, is the mythical Seth Rich beloved of the QAnon nutters and RWNJ fellow travellers such as yourself.

And, presumably, the Assange who Trump did his level best to extradite so he could lock him away for 20 years.
No replies of substance, I shouldn’t be surprised! Watch the movie tonight, drink it in, get back to me after you’re educated.

No replies of substance, I shouldn’t be surprised! Watch the movie tonight, drink it in, get back to me after you’re educated.

No, please, go ahead - explain how Trump didn't have enough time to withdraw from Afghanistan. For 4 years. Coz ISIS. Or something. Even though he literally campaigned on bringing the troops home and ending forever wars. But now when he's not prez anymore, he has all the answers.

lolz

I think the 4corners episode tonight is more relevant, you should watch it.

Spoiler - Sidney Powell has a tantrum and walks off set.

haha tantrump. Get it?

No, please, go ahead - explain how Trump didn't have enough time to withdraw from Afghanistan. For 4 years. Coz ISIS. Or something. Even though he literally campaigned on bringing the troops home and ending forever wars. But now when he's not prez anymore, he has all the answers.

lolz
You're all over the shop. In his first term Trump strategically managed to wind back the US occupation of Afghanistan to a mere skeleton force and you reckon "he didn't withdraw fast enough". Then Biden takes over and within 8 months has turned Afghanistan into the biggest military disaster in 50 years. Now you're all "Trump would have done the same thing".

You're all over the shop. In his first term Trump strategically managed to wind back the US occupation of Afghanistan to a mere skeleton force and you reckon "he didn't withdraw fast enough". Then Biden takes over and within 8 months has turned Afghanistan into the biggest military disaster in 50 years. Now you're all "Trump would have done the same thing".

No, I'm suggesting Trump's current LARPing, play-along-at-home decrees about how he woulda done it all so much better are worth precisely squat considering he ran on that platform, had 4 years, and couldn't get it done.

Seen the movie - just not sure how you lump Trump with Gary Webb.
Then you’re equiped with vital knowledge m8. Use it wisely. *strokes beard* if they could convince everyone that Webb was a nutter with such subtle character digs, they convinced everyone that the blatant Seth Rich assassination was “a robbery gone wrong” (lmao) and labeled anyone who begged to differ as flat earther lizard people kooks, if they could lump in anyone who questioned the concrete evidence of Podestas creepiness with nut jobs who thought the democrats were Satanist baby killers, if they could convince everyone that Assange was a sellout and then whisk him from public view… just imagine what they’ve made you erroneously believe about trump.
I think the 4corners episode tonight is more relevant, you should watch it.

Spoiler - Sidney Powell has a tantrum and walks off set.

haha tantrump. Get it?
Is the second ep of the Melbourne nazi exposé out m8?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I'm suggesting Trump's current LARPing, play-along-at-home decrees about how he woulda done it all so much better are worth precisely squat considering he ran on that platform, had 4 years, and couldn't get it done.
Your suggestion is ludicrous though. Trump oversaw a successful strategic withdrawal reducing US troop numbers from 13,000 to just 2,500 when Biden took over. Yes I'm sure Trump would loved to have got it done before the election but its clear he understood that ground conditions and intelligence ultimately dictated the timing of the withdrawal, unlike your mate.

Last edited:
Your suggestion is ludicrous though. Trump oversaw a successful strategic withdrawal reducing US troop numbers from 13,000 to just 2,500 when Biden took over. Yes I'm sure Trump would loved to have got it done before the election but its clear he understood that ground conditions and intelligence ultimately dictated the timing of the withdrawal, unlike your mate.
You think that 2,500 troops was enough so all US and Afghan citizens could be removed from there safely?

Dunno mate, 2,500 sounds a bit thin for a safe, well-executed withdrawal. And intelligience? Ground conditions? For 4 years? :tearsofjoy:

In any case, nah, Trump goes with his gut - as all great leaders do :tearsofjoy:

I don't buy it - coz its so easy to do right, correct? Trump's decrees say so. Just do this, this and this. I woulda done this, Biden shoulda done that... so how come he didn't do it while in office and actually had the power to do it properly?

Apologies for the self quote but it feels pertinent here

The area Don is most comfortable operating in. I woulda, coulda, shoulda done it all so much better. These LARPing, shadow government, play-along-at-home type decrees he's issuing almost make you feel sorry for him. Almost :tearsofjoy:

Actually, he's pretty good in potential future scenarios as well, to be fair. Only I can fix it, I won't be taking holidays, I'll be living at the whitehouse doing deals, healthcare and infrastructure in a coupla weeks.

Its operating in the present moment that he struggles with, on all available evidence.

You think that 2,500 troops was enough so all US and Afghan citizens could be removed from there safely?
Yes. The Afghan army collapsed largely because of Biden's brain dead abandonment of Bagram airbase meant they no longer had air cover.
Intelligience? Ground conditions? Nah, Trump goes with his gut - as all great leaders do :tearsofjoy:

But in any case, I don't buy that - coz its so easy to do right. Trump's decrees say so. Just do this, this and this. I woulda done this, Biden shoulda done this... so how come he didn't do it while in office and actually had the power to do it properly?

Apologies for the self quote but it feels pertinent here
No woulda shoulda or coulda necessary. Fact is Trump didn't make those mistakes.

Love when the facts don't line up you change the goalposts to say that Trump should have fast tracked the withdrawal within his term. The evidence is staring you in the face that rushing the withdrawal would have been to ignore the on-ground conditions and all the intelligence, that is the mistake you claim he "woulda" made (but didn't).

No woulda shoulda or coulda necessary. Fact is Trump didn't make those mistakes.

Haha wow. Probably should have just sat on his arse for 4 years and not done a single thing and he coulda been the greatest prez of all time, not a single mistake! :tearsofjoy:

Love when the facts don't line up you change the goalposts to say that Trump should have fast tracked the withdrawal within his term. The evidence is staring you in the face that rushing the withdrawal would have been to ignore the on-ground conditions and all the intelligence, that is the mistake you claim he "woulda" made (but didn't).

Mate, I've said no such thing. You're the one who has frothed in here steaming up over nothing more than the fairly obvious observation that Trump's current schtick is fairly ridiculous when you considering that he had 4 years to do all the things he now says are easy and should have been done ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haha wow. Probably should have just sat on his arse for 4 years and not done a single thing and he coulda been the greatest prez of all time, not a single mistake! :tearsofjoy:
Not a single thing excluding his North Korean de- escalation, taking out ISIS, withdrawing from Syria, taking on China and Iran, the Arab Israeli peace deals and successfully reducing the Afghan military footprint to just 2500 (without losing a man).

Not a single thing excluding his North Korean de- escalation, taking out ISIS, withdrawing from Syria, taking on China and Iran, the Arab Israeli peace deals and successfully reducing the Afghan military footprint to just 2500 (without losing a man).
Good point, a few mistakes in there.

Like I said, shoulda just sat on his arse - no mistakes, best prez eva!

Have you considered applying for a political adviser position? You could be a revelation :tearsofjoy:

I answered your question. 2500 was enough to cover the withdrawal. This all went to sh*t after giving up the crucial strategic advantage that demoralised our Afghan allies.

Or a position in the armed forces?

No need for bootcamp, they're promote you straight to General off the street with this kind of incisive military knowledge!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back