US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it’s possible mate… after what the deep state did to JFK, I’m open to the idea…
Arizona audit is coming out.

The audit derided as full of biased Republican hacks using dubious and unsubstantiated methods, and it still found that Joe won by about 465 votes MORE than the official election results.

So now Texas is trying.

A rolling never ending Trump defeat, good times.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

So you cling to a nonsensical belief despite having no evidence?

I guess that's easier than admitting you bought the magic beans and have been wrong every step of the way.
How am I clinging to a belief by saying “it’s possible”? You must be bored and in need of attention. I can play along, but find something to actually debate rather than building a strawman!

Arizona audit is coming out.

The audit derided as full of biased Republican hacks using dubious and unsubstantiated methods, and it still found that Joe won by about 465 votes MORE than the official election results.

So now Texas is trying.

A rolling never ending Trump defeat, good times.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Trump won Texas by some 600k+ votes, & he wants a recount/audit!!!!

He really is FITH!!!!!

Trump won Texas by some 600k+ votes, & he wants a recount/audit!!!!

He really is FITH!!!!!
It's a clever but pointless exercise.

Clever that it shows it's not about States lost but where issues have arisen (in their minds)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clever that it shows it's not about States lost but where issues have arisen (in their minds)
Probably only clever to do it in Texas to boost voter turnout in the mid terms given the state is at risk of becoming a shade of blue.

How am I clinging to a belief by saying “it’s possible”?
Because that's a nonsensical statement.

Unicorns are "possible". But there's no evidence to believe they exist.

Equally, there is no evidence to suggest the election was "stolen". But you need to lean into it anyway because the alternative is indefensible.

If the election was not in fact "stolen" and Trump is simply lying and trying to overturn the result, your long-term support for him begins to look increasingly stupid and untenable, doesn't it? So you have to pretend that maybe the election was "stolen" to avoid that conclusion.

That's your little tap dance. It's obvious. Everyone can see it. And that's why people think you're an imbecile.

You must be bored and in need of attention. I can play along, but find something to actually debate rather than building a strawman!
We should go back and review every election in history because it's "possible" they were all rigged. I mean, there's no evidence to suggest that's the case but it's "possible", right?

Last edited:

I just don't see the point of playing the most extreme, volatile, small minority of your base. You just push 80% of the population further away.

I think the recent California recall vote showed just that.

The most pressing issue for remaining sane folk in the USA to address is the attacks on democracy. The disenfranchisement of so many citizens. It reeks of some sort of return to apartheid.

We need to keep an eye on such nutters here. Fatman Kelly etc etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back