Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Now we have most of the main players confirmed its time to start the thread on this

Pence I assume will be Trumps VP - but I will leave the ? until confirmed

Last edited:

Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
So their last remaining roll of the dice is to try and throw out hundreds of thousands of votes.

Because they had to be cured.

Just purely getting votes binned for completely partisan reasons. Just shitting on the concept of democracy, undisguised.

I don’t think it’s their last roll of the dice, in the sense that it was always set up to come to this point, by being discouraging his supporters to vote by mail, therefore being able to try and segregate and illegitimise a portion of the vote, without hurting himself.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
So their last remaining roll of the dice is to try and throw out hundreds of thousands of votes.

Just purely getting votes binned for completely partisan reasons. Just shitting on the concept of democracy, undisguised.

I agree totally Doris, honestly I believe by this point Trump knows deep down in his heart he lost, but needs to keep up appearances for his unhinged/lunatic fan base.

Btw OT, you watching Super Leeds take on Arsenal on Monday Morning (Aus Time)

Need to get at least a point out of this game mate. #MOT

Apr 3, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
I don’t think it’s their last roll of the dice, in the sense that it was always set up to come to this point, by being discouraging his supporters to vote by mail, therefore being able to try and segregate and illegitimise a portion of the vote, without hurting himself.

Almost like they are hoping they lose this too, so they can appeal and get it all the way to the SC, which we know they have packed for this sort of purpose.

If they were to do that...you'd possibly have a civil war situation on your hands.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Almost like they are hoping they lose this too, so they can appeal and get it all the way to the SC, which we know they have packed for this sort of purpose.

If they were to do that...you'd possibly have a civil war situation on your hands.
My worry is that Trump and his team have had months to plan this once it seemed likely he wouldn't win.

The early move to discredit mail in voting started in July. I don't think recounts are the end of their battle

Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond

Bingo. His talk was always of the Supreme Court, knowing it would be thrown out everywhere else.

Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs

Unadulterated racism in action.
I wonder have much money they will get for their actions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast

1605775647700.gif

250,000 dead.

Trump - watching TV, sacking people, playing golf, not giving a crap.

Being enabled by Republican lackeys and his supporters.

What a stain on humanity they all are.

Farmer2Goggin

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Celtics

So far , and it's only a very short time , the SC have seemed to follow the accepted interpretation of the Law and haven't cow towed to Trump.
They have found against him on a few matters IIRC.
I hope this continues but fully expect their right leaning will come into play in matters like abortion and similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back