US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t find that promise anywhere. Where is it published?

I can find a promise of a million new jobs in the car industry - no mention of 100 days.
Guarantee they have just seen a meme or a tweet from a far right supporter and taken it as gospel.

I can’t find that promise anywhere. Where is it published?

I can find a promise of a million new jobs in the car industry - no mention of 100 days.

Actually it was for April only, even worse.

Blokes a dud, paying people to stay home. Still, its the Democrat states that have been slaughtered, GOP run states are doing a lot better, but leftists aint exactly bright.

I mean imagine keeping schools closed and then wondering why people can't go back to work. All good though, red states getting more seats in congress because people are fleeing democrat s**t holes like California.

And Xe's you are dealing with facts, cold hard facts so please deal in kind, I don't need your emotional, childish hissy fits.

Old Joe promised a million jobs in his first 100 days, he 'achieved' 250k.

Hard to believe that a guy who has never had a non tax payer funded job in his life doesn't understand what drives an economy.

The Biden disaster is just getting started.
250,000 jobs in 100 days is nothing to scoff at if true

Most of you clowns had Joe replaced by Harris after 100 days so forgive me if I take anything you post as having credibility
Harris has been just as noticeable as Biden, especially in recent weeks. Her taking over is a certainty

Harris has been just as noticeable as Biden, especially in recent weeks. Her taking over is a certainty
When Biden dies. There is no handover happening

Biden took 45+ years to get to the office- he isn't giving it up

Actually it was for April only, even worse.

Blokes a dud, paying people to stay home. Still, its the Democrat states that have been slaughtered, GOP run states are doing a lot better, but leftists aint exactly bright.

I mean imagine keeping schools closed and then wondering why people can't go back to work. All good though, red states getting more seats in congress because people are fleeing democrat sh*t holes like California.

And Xe's you are dealing with facts, cold hard facts so please deal in kind, I don't need your emotional, childish hissy fits.
Where is Biden’s promise?

Hmmmm *strokes beard*

It seems mighty suspicious how hard the left are working to ensure the continuation of Trump's censorship... almost as if you'd be afraid of him winning in 2024, and you need to cheat the system to prevent it!
He lost both Houses and the presidency in three years. He’s a loser, not a winner.

Hmmmm *strokes beard*

It seems mighty suspicious how hard the left are working to ensure the continuation of Trump's censorship... almost as if you'd be afraid of him winning in 2024, and you need to cheat the system to prevent it!

Virtue signalling. It's almost like you are trying to attract a mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He lost both Houses and the presidency in three years. He’s a loser, not a winner.
Then why the need to censor him?
Virtue signalling. It's almost like you are trying to attract a mate.
Is English your second language m8? It seems like you don't understand the meaning of most of the words you use.

Biden has been magnificent.
He has put dignity back in Democracy and the trash has been turfed out for possibly a very long time.
The only hope the corrupt Republican Party have of winning the next election is their anti-democratic voter suppression, which says a lot. Spending all their energy on gerrymandering and voter suppression.
The American people won't go back to the white supremacy leanings travelling jerk show anytime soon imo.
It might as well be AOC or Bernie in power because all their policies are becoming reality.
Next port of call us dismantling the corrupt propaganda of Murdoch and the coal lobby.
I look forward to the day when Rupert & Lachlan Murdoch are jailed for lying to the masses on climate change.
The Republican Party is finished until they flush every last trump down the toilet.
Go Joe !

Biden has been magnificent.
He has put dignity back in Democracy and the trash has been turfed out for possibly a very long time.
The only hope the corrupt Republican Party have of winning the next election is their anti-democratic voter suppression, which says a lot. Spending all their energy on gerrymandering and voter suppression.
The American people won't go back to the white supremacy leanings travelling jerk show anytime soon imo.
It might as well be AOC or Bernie in power because all their policies are becoming reality.
Next port of call us dismantling the corrupt propaganda of Murdoch and the coal lobby.
I look forward to the day when Rupert & Lachlan Murdoch are jailed for lying to the masses on climate change.
The Republican Party is finished until they flush every last trump down the toilet.
Go Joe !

Rupert will be in a box soon. Lachlan is the next nutter in the family to take over the lie machine.

James Murdoch, the only one with a moral compass, spilled the beans on the immoral, dishonest News Corp Organisation.

Rupert will be in a box soon. Lachlan is the next nutter in the family to take over the lie machine.

James Murdoch, the only one with a moral compass, spilled the beans on the immoral, dishonest News Corp Organisation.
Lachlan is in charge now according to KRudd.
It's a pity James has minimal influence, well no influence.

Jobs don’t just grow on trees.

They generally do when you are coming out of a shut down of the economy. The jobs in theory are just waiting to be restarted as people return to work. Happened in Oz, happened over their initilaly but the the welfare on offer pays better than some jobs so why bother.

Hmmmm *strokes beard*

Whilst he isn’t as bad as Hitler, would you still let Hitler have the opportunity to spout lies and propaganda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back