US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from a Crows fan? Netanyahu is always the blame carrying on from the past 73 years, Biden can't be at fault all the time, because he probably doesn't know what day it is, let alone the time? America has no answers and they never will, they certainly won't help with the nutjob they have in power now!

Netanyahu's been Prime Minister for 13 years, Biden's been President for 4 months. Ignoring the weird and foolish preoccupation with the problems of countries throughout the world being seen as America's to "fix", of course Netanyahu's more to blame for the situation in Israel than Biden. And while Biden's response has been absolutely pisspoor (much like every American President has been going back decades), Israel was encouraged by Trump to take whatever expansionist actions they wanted to. I find it beyond puzzling that Trump fans want to pin this on Biden, going so far as to say the Middle East was at peace until January 20. Just an absolutely bizarre distortion of reality.

Officially, there is no internationally recognised line between Israel and Palestine. Dispute number one. The USA consider Palestine to be territories under Israeli occupation and "Crazy Joe" has his work cut out for him. I have no idea what he will do or should do? Both Israelis and Palestinians have claims to the land going back centuries, the present-day states are relatively new. 1947-49 was a bad time to be a Palestinian. Israel call it their war of independence. I don't envy Joe balls on this one. It's all about who gets what land and Netanyahu isn't giving up any of it? The Israeli forces won the 1948 war, but they pushed well beyond the UN-designated borders to claim land that was to have been part of Palestine, including the western half of Jerusalem and the problem continues to this day! Oh and the Israelis uprooted and expelled entire Palestinian communities, creating about 700,000 refugees, whose descendants now number 7 million and are still considered refugees. This isn't ending next week! Is "Crazy Joe" fit to handle this and come up with an idea? I sure don't know.

This isn't a job for the USA anymore

Trump ended the fiction that the USA can be an honest broker to negotiate peace. If we are to have peace, the USA has to be in the same box as Iran and the Saudis. A participant, but not the facilitator

Netanyahu's been Prime Minister for 13 years, Biden's been President for 4 months. Ignoring the weird and foolish preoccupation with the problems of countries throughout the world being seen as America's to "fix", of course Netanyahu's more to blame for the situation in Israel than Biden. And while Biden's response has been absolutely pisspoor (much like every American President has been going back decades), Israel was encouraged by Trump to take whatever expansionist actions they wanted to. I find it beyond puzzling that Trump fans want to pin this on Biden, going so far as to say the Middle East was at peace until January 20. Just an absolutely bizarre distortion of reality.
The almost immediate return to an Iran backed war in the middle east after 3 years of peace is just a coincidence. Same with the migrant surge, stalling economy and loss of fuel security. These Trumpies are so dumb.

The almost immediate return to an Iran backed war in the middle east after 3 years of peace is just a coincidence. Same with the migrant surge, stalling economy and loss of fuel security. These Trumpies are so dumb.

the fact you made all these deductions is proof Trumpians are dumber than a diarrheic dog s**t

I didn't say they are dumb, but I do think there's a tendency for people to be completely parochial either for or against their politicians or parties of choice, and this seems to be doubly so for Trump. I don't know why you think there was peace in the Middle East under Trump given the horrific slaughter of Yemenis by Saudi Arabia (supported by Trump and, before him, Obama), and continuing tensions in Israel as Netanyahu was emboldened to be as extreme in his oppression of the Palestinian people as possible, which is coming to roost now. Biden's response has been hopeless, and he certainly deserves criticism for his role in the Obama Administration and as a senior Democrat before now. But there's no basis to the idea that Trump had resolved the violence in the Middle East, and it's an incredibly strange suggestion.

Well it sure takes some genius to create stagflation as an economy is opening up after inheriting a vaccine for a 1:100 year pandemic.

and this is why you are a dumb s**t

- 4% inflation isnt high inflation
- inflation was always going to rise with the increase of money supply in the economy.

only trumpian idiots think any president (dem or gop) and change inflation or unemployment in 4 months. you probably also blame Obama for the GFC

the inflation spike is a warning that the tap on money supply needs to be wound back, and people need to prepare for interest rate increases. this is a good thing, because interest rates at effectively 0% is good for noone long term

stick to defending your favourite lawyer and awaiting the UNLEASHING OF THE KRAKEN!!!!

and continuing tensions in Israel as Netanyahu was emboldened to be as extreme in his oppression of the Palestinian people as possible, which is coming to roost now. Biden's response has been hopeless, and he certainly deserves criticism for his role in the Obama Administration and as a senior Democrat before now. But there's no basis to the idea that Trump had resolved the violence in the Middle East, and it's an incredibly strange suggestion.

The issue is Hamas trying to kill Jewish civilians and using bombs supplied by Iran because they refuse to accept the Jews right to exist. They are doing it now, in particular, because they don't fear the reaction of the feckless leader in of the US.

The issue is Hamas trying to kill Jewish civilians and using bombs supplied by Iran because they refuse to accept the Jews right to exist. They are doing it now, in particular, because they don't fear the reaction of the feckless leader in of the US.
That's your deep, considered analysis of the situation? Why are Hamas trying to kill civilians, for shits and giggles? Did nothing at all happen to potentially precede the latest round of argy bargy?

and this is why you are a dumb sh*t

- 4% inflation isnt high inflation
- inflation was always going to rise with the increase of money supply in the economy.

only trumpian idiots think any president (dem or gop) and change inflation or unemployment in 4 months. you probably also blame Obama for the GFC

the inflation spike is a warning that the tap on money supply needs to be wound back, and people need to prepare for interest rate increases. this is a good thing, because interest rates at effectively 0% is good for noone long term

stick to defending your favourite lawyer and awaiting the UNLEASHING OF THE KRAKEN!!!!
Its 4% in a quarter! That would be oooh a really really big number if you add the three other quarters. You remind me of the Biden spokesperson who reckoned these numbers wouldn't be anywhere near so bad if they removed food and fuel from the equation. I mean what normal people have need for those?

Its 4% in a quarter! That would be oooh a really really big number if you add the three other quarters. You remind me of the Biden spokesperson who reckoned these numbers wouldn't be anywhere near so bad if they removed food and fuel from the equation. I mean what normal people have need for those?

wrong, so so so wrong

This is from Marketwatch (so not a lefty website that makes you wet your dacks)

"The consumer price index soared 0.8% to match the biggest monthly increase since 2009, the government said Wednesday. Economists polled by Dow Jones and The Wall Street Journal had forecast a milder 0.2% advance.

The rate of inflation over the past year jumped to 4.2% from 2.6% in the prior month — the highest level since 2008"

its annualized you muppet

also you need to look at what drove the increase. petrol up 50% and heating oil 40%, and why do you think that was???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROFL.

Oh no It's 4% in a quarter. It's 16%. Biden made the inflation rate go to 16% in 5 months

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ah so well on track to double digit inflation after his policies triggered a step change increase in just his first few months of office. Unemployment somehow increased as well. Wouldnt you love to be a retiree right now and seeing 10% or so of your life savings written off by this clown in just his first year. Its also compounding.

Ah so well on track to double digit inflation after his policies triggered a step change increase in just his first few months of office. Unemployment somehow increased as well. Wouldnt you love to be a retiree right now and seeing 10% or so of your life savings written off by this clown in just his first year. Its also compounding.
Well most of them are dead now

Sometimes, it's ok to just put your hand up and acknowledge you made a mistake.

Wrong again!

Most retirees invest in low risk assets like bonds or term deposits. Effective 0% interest rates is bad for them. They like inflation because it means interest rates go up and their income from said investments increases

Try again Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back