US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not saying it is fraud so fu** off yourself and I've said Trump should concede.

Denying the reality that the Democrats have carried on like children over the last four years abit like yourself here is your problem not mine.
Well, long before the last four years there was this bunch of utter ratbags called the Tea Party, and they sure weren't Democrats. How far back you want to go?

Night Train do it right.....what evidence? the last 4 year......Collusion,Impeachment over Nothing not to mention what the previous administration when they wiretapped candidate Trump they have been trying to overthrow him before he was Potus and during his Presidency.

Trump acting like a baby now is no different unless you think IT IS then I have a bridge to sell you..

I could dig up all the articles and headlines but I'm sure you can do all that yourself.

Trump will concede eventually I think but there are no good and bad here they are all the same as i said I think this is all show for him now.

Russian meddling and trying to get Ukraine to do dodgy s**t are nothing?

You think the republicans should of let Clinton slide too back in the 90s?

Awful lot of Republican supporters beginning to pivot their stance from "Biden only won because of fraud!" to "Look, we just want to stop any fraud now and in the future by making a big show of it now, alright? If Trump somehow flukes the win out of that, bonus! MAGA 2020!"

I have to admit, part of me still doesnt believe state legislatures wont throw out the ballots and ignore the will of the people

the precedent it sets, well, lets not go there

LOL maybe you need to read up on what impeachment is.

Yes I know Trump has been impeached and you are here trying to defend the Democrats and Impeachment like it's your holy grail.

Don't you see what you and others here are doing?

I mention Collusion,Impeachment as an example....
and I have ten posters trying to defend it and try to tell me Orange man is worse and "Democracy is on the line" its laughable how arrogant stupid and deluded you are.

I see the bad in both I don't try to delude myself that one is worse than the other maybe you should try it sometimes.

Ey nothing compared to calling the last four years of Trump's Presidency illegitimate like seriously you think you have the high moral ground here I'll give you a tip.......You don't!

Nah, pretty sure I do. I speak only for myself mate - find one post of mine calling Trump illegitimate or being all in on the Russiagate stuff.

Now Biden won and I think Trump should concede but I'm sure you can handle another 4 years of hearing Biden Presidency illegitimate from the other side hey what do you think?
No one's checked out most have just accepted the result and moved on its not hard.
I mean we are still hearing of Muh CoLluShIoN!! on this very page lol.

Well duh, of course! That was gonna happen regardless of Donnie's post-election melt-down. You're only 12 years behind on that play, missed the whole birtherism thing I take it? Only difference now will be a few more GOP office holders being coaxed out into the light and exposed as the batshit crazies they clearly are, after maintaining a fairly rational facade up to this point (very similar to this thread in that regard!), net win for the democrats imo.

So go on tell us all about how Trump is "killing western democracy" ...... when the Democrats have done that very thing over the last 4 years and it's gotten us to this point. So I'm sure you can see the hypocrisy here and No it's no different at all.......if anything you guys/girls are calling yourselves out here of how delusional you all are..

lol, have you got an easier one!? He's trying to overturn a democratic election :drunk:

No mate, sorry. Democrats, as s**t as they are, have never done this. Neither the FBI telling Obama we'd better have a listen to some of the blokes on Donnie's team, nor pinging the noted anti-corruption crusader on his call to Ukraine = literally trying to throw out votes and get a democratic election overturned.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, pretty sure I do. I speak only for myself mate - find one post of mine calling Trump illegitimate or being all in on the Russiagate stuff.

Well duh, of course! That was gonna happen regardless of Donnie's post-election melt-down. You're only 12 years behind on that play, missed the whole birtherism thing I take it? Only difference now will be a few more GOP office holders being coaxed out into the light and exposed as the batshit crazies they clearly are, after maintaining a fairly rational facade up to this point (very similar to this thread in that regard!), net win for the democrats imo.

lol, have you got an easier one!? He's trying to overturn a democratic election :drunk:

No mate, sorry. Democrats, as sh*t as they, are have never done this. Neither the FBI telling Obama he'd better have a listen to some of Donnie's team, nor the calling the noted anti-corruption crusader on his call to Ukraine = literally trying to throw out votes and get a democratic election overturned.
Keep deluding yourself and telling yourself that it's what 90pcnt of the main stream media are saying and you are just repeating the same lines.

Like sheep.

Yes I know Trump has been impeached and you are here trying to defend the Democrats and Impeachment like it's your holy grail.

Don't you see what you and others here are doing?

I mention Collusion,Impeachment as an example....
and I have ten posters trying to defend it and try to tell me Orange man is worse and "Democracy is on the line" its laughable how arrogant stupid and deluded you are.

I see the bad in both I don't try to delude myself that one is worse than the other maybe you should try it sometimes.
Yes he is and yes it is (in the USA certainly).

I've never seen anyone like Trump nor anything like the stunt he and the Republicans ate trying to pull now in 1st world democracies in my time on the planet.

We're in Zimbabwe/Robert Mugabe territory here.

I'm still waiting on you to show how the Dems went down this path by the way.

Keep deluding yourself and telling yourself that it's what 90pcnt of the main stream media are saying and you are just repeating the same lines.

Like sheep.

Broken clock is right twice a day I guess.

When Fox News is cutting away from your press conferences and openly stating Sid Powell is no longer taking their calls, I think the jig might be up.

Prove it. Nobody else ever has.

The DOJ declared in a September 1, 2017 court filing that "both the FBI and NSD confirm that they have no records related to wiretaps as described by the March 4, 2017 tweets",[3][4] and confirmed this in another court filing of October 19, 2018.

2017/18 look harder if you want to but I doubt you will or are interested.

Like sheep.
If what we are being told is false, you are welcome to correct us. Go ahead. Educate us. Please.

(Remembering of course that you are someone who can't work out the meaning of the word "Chief", so you have a bit of ground to make up in credibility terms).

Broken clock is right twice a day I guess.

When Fox News is cutting away from your press conferences and openly stating Sid Powell is no longer taking their calls, I think the jig might be up.
Some are born mad. Some achieve madness. And some have madness thrust upon them.

Shut up Sherb.
I'm having too much fun to shut up. :D

That's the problem with you noobs, you sell us long termers short. :)

Proceed at your own risk!

Trumps brain is going to explode when they lose because his own supporters didnt vote for his lieutenants lol.

Maybe this is a big brain move by Democrats?

As a false flag it does make alot of sense, I'll need to get our resident expert FireKrakouer to advise :p

Then again, Trump pretty much lost Georgia coz he spent 6 months telling people not to absentee vote and then got about 20k less absentee votes than in the primary so anything's possible I guess, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back