US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you on the trust/distrust issue. For some Americans the deep distrust of governments seems ingrained into their culture. Trump plays off that.
On the grand conspiracies, I think some people can't accept a reality that is often unpredictable, chaotic, sometimes unfair and dictated to by fate. People want to believe there is an overriding script, a controlling body that pulls the strings and who they can blame when things dont work out the way they want. The idea that there is no master plan troubles them.

You probably can chart the rise of conspiracy theory belief in the western world with the decline of religion
I’ve said it before. A lot of people, and in particular very many Americans, have a belief in belief that is out of all proportion to rational thought.

To a huge number of Americans, it doesn’t matter what cowschitte you believe in, so long as you BELIEVE!!!

Fortunately, though there are worrying signs, we’re not nearly so far gone in Australia (eg our mostly commonsense and scientific public health response to Covid).

I said she specifically drew her reputation into her early statements. Nothings changed.

Lots has changed. She spouted such absolute rubbish that it was too much even for Trump.

Her reputation is in tatters. Who will ever appoint her to represent them now?

Are you ever going to take a step back and make a rational assessment of the person you support?

24 But Trump-Follower, one of the 72 million, called a moron, was not with them when Joe came.
25 The other morons therefore said unto him, We have seen the President-Elect. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the votes of the people, and put my finger into the votes, and thrust my hand into his vote counting machine, I will not believe.
26 ¶ And after eight days again the morons were within, and the Trump-Follower was with them: [then]came Joe, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace [be] unto you.
27 Then saith he to the Trump-Follower, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my votes; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust [it] into my vote counting machine: and be not faithless, but believing.
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My President-Elect and my President.
29 Joe saith unto him, Trumpy-Follower, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.
Priceless.

Pretty sure it’s now 34-2 post-election court cases.
34 to the democratic process and 2 to the grifter.
Trumpy outing himself as a big time loser now.
I’m genuinely trying not to indulge in schadenfreude. I really do just want what’s best for the American nation and the world. I have high hopes that Biden/Harris represents the best chance America has of healing its gaping flaws, and I only wish them the best and am desperate for them to get on with it.

But I can’t help laughing at how someone who has spent his entire life simplistically dividing the world into winners and losers, is SO unable to conceive that he may now be the biggest loser ever, that his every act since losing fair and square has been to basically shout “I’M A LOSER!!!” from the rooftops.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sent to me by a friend in NY, from the NYT (Alan Feuer author):

"A federal judge in Pennsylvania dismissed on Saturday night a lawsuit by the Trump campaign that had claimed there were widespread improprieties with mail-in ballots in the state, ending the last major effort to delay the certification of Pennsylvania’s vote results, which is scheduled to take place on Monday.
In a scathing order, Judge Matthew W. Brann wrote that President Trump’s campaign, which had asked him to effectively disenfranchise nearly seven million voters, should have come to court “armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption” in its efforts to essentially nullify the results of Pennsylvania’s election.
But instead, Judge Brann complained, the Trump campaign provided only “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations” that were “unsupported by evidence.” " (my emphasis)
Pennsylvania goes to Biden/Harris.
Trump supporters in here, please note: the Trump campaign is not supplying evidence to support its claims of voter fraud, just as you don't/haven't.
The conclusion is obvious. There isn't any. Rumour/ speculation/ Conspiracy Theories are not proof/evidence.

P.S. before you even say it, I know, I know --- The Final Defence --- the fraud is so thorough and brilliantly executed that there there is no evidence, right?? And that no-evidence IS the evidence, right? :confusedv1: :confusedv1: :drunk::drunk: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Wake up!

Sent to me by a friend in NY, from the NYT (Alan Feuer author):

"A federal judge in Pennsylvania dismissed on Saturday night a lawsuit by the Trump campaign that had claimed there were widespread improprieties with mail-in ballots in the state, ending the last major effort to delay the certification of Pennsylvania’s vote results, which is scheduled to take place on Monday.
In a scathing order, Judge Matthew W. Brann wrote that President Trump’s campaign, which had asked him to effectively disenfranchise nearly seven million voters, should have come to court “armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption” in its efforts to essentially nullify the results of Pennsylvania’s election.
But instead, Judge Brann complained, the Trump campaign provided only “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations” that were “unsupported by evidence.” " (my emphasis)
Pennsylvania goes to Biden/Harris.
Trump supporters in here, please note: the Trump campaign is not supplying evidence to support its claims of voter fraud, just as you don't/haven't.
The conclusion is obvious. There isn't any. Rumour/ speculation/ Conspiracy Theories are not proof/evidence.

P.S. before you even say it, I know, I know --- The Final Defence --- the fraud is so thorough and brilliantly executed that there there is no evidence, right?? And that no-evidence IS the evidence, right? :confusedv1: :confusedv1: :drunk::drunk: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Wake up!

The Trump base is so stupid they do not even know they are being played by Trump.

It is scary to think people are still sending this fool money.

Yes a lot of people are just apathetic to it all. Makes you see how easily someone like Hitler came to prominence, “ah yeah their all just as bad as each other”.
Like I know I can’t do anything to change some peoples minds but I feel like throttling people who don’t get the seriousness of the so called leader of the free world trying to turn it into a dictatorship (aka no longer the free world)
I hear and feel your outrage, mate, I really do, but it's affecting the clarity of your last two posts which will open you up to Trumpist attacks. eg
" How was an impeachment for something Trump did (which Mitt Romney also voted for by the way, so I guess you want him turfed as well). " .... [sentence unfinished?]
Being out the commies and pedo accusations as well, that’s my request
...??

Step back, take a few deep breaths; let them be the angry and frustrated ones. They're the losers. Peace :).

Too early to say. This could simply be a tactic.

You know if you had the balls to admit you were wrong, you'd have a lot more respect on here than continuing to hold on to the false hope that Donald - the man that has been proven to lie over 22000 times since taking office, hasn't taken you for a ride.

Can you explain the tactic?
Hold on why I beam myself into the Trump inner workings...

Edit -
I see there's been clarification from Lin Wood. Its a simple legal clarification.

Sidney Powell
@SidneyPowell1
& I are more alike than we are different. We are fighting different legal battles for the same clients - We The People. The People voted overwhelmingly to re-elect
@realDonaldTrump
. All interests are aligned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back