US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your Orange Turd of a leader had even the slightest shred of decency/humility, he would turn his attention away from sulking, lawsuits and golf and do something in a bi-partisan way with the incoming President-elect about the Pandemic which is worse than it has ever been, there.

He’s the most lazy, poorly educated, entitled, deluded, shallow, self-serving, greedy, incompetent, and depraved man to have ever gotten the job but, hey, he “owned the libs” - so, um, yeah!

Maybe. But if so, it's old-school conservatism that stresses caution and responsible government.

America is far more religious than Australia and it isn’t even close.

I have attended church (Catholic here) and numerous times in America. The seppos are far more devout and it carry it more with them in their daily life and teachings.

If a sitting PM quoted a catholic hymn and then played a catholic song in his inauguration speech like Biden did a few weeks ago the media would totally lose their minds.

To all the Trumpists in here (you know who you are), read this and weep:
" [California] Secretary of State Alex Padilla's formal approval of Mr Biden's win in the state brought his tally of pledged electors so far to 279 — more than the 270 threshold for victory.

These steps in the election are often ignored formalities, but the hidden mechanics of electing a US president have drawn new scrutiny this year as President Donald Trump continues to deny Mr Biden's victory and pursues increasingly specious legal strategies aimed at overturning the results before they are finalised. "
Please read the rest of the article, as well:

If your Orange Turd of a leader had even the slightest shred of decency/humility, he would turn his attention away from sulking, lawsuits and golf and do something in a bi-partisan way with the incoming President-elect about the Pandemic which is worse than it has ever been, there.
Sadly he’s only interested in keeping the flow of money coming in via his fake legal challenges and fleecing the country of as much money as he can. He’s interested in nothing else.

Have little to no interest in US politics but I was gobsmacked when I found out they have no independent body like our AEC to do the vote counting.

I do find it funny that the left seem to be fawning over Joe Biden. A conservative Roman Catholic who once voted against SSM in the senate and voted to bankroll Wall Street when subprime hit in 2008. Little did I know they liked the American version of Tony Abbott so much!
I find it funny that you know stuff that very few people that aren’t interested in US politics would know?
I’ll just come out and call you a deadest bullshit artist disingenuous liar!👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we luv 🥰🥰 jack (dorsey) at twitter couldntt happen to a nicer bloke

wedged by wok'ists[sic] and trumpists diagonal tears face laff emoji pleonasm x² 🤣

wok'ists and onanists on the left , trumpists on the centre and on the right
What happened?

we luv 🥰🥰 jack (dorsey) at twitter couldntt happen to a nicer bloke
wedged by wok'ists[sic] and trumpists diagonal tears face laff emoji pleonasm x² 🤣
wok'ists and onanists on the left , trumpists on the centre and on the right
Yes!
In exactly the same way, plasticine porters with looking-glass ties mumble dogface to the banana patches.
*gibber twitch* :drunk: :drunk:

Sadly he’s only interested in keeping the flow of money coming in via his fake legal challenges and fleecing the country of as much money as he can. He’s interested in nothing else.
Look back all the way to Inauguration Day, 2017.
I knew they (all of USA) were in trouble when I heard the fanciful lies about the "biggest Inauguration Day crowd, ever".
After that, it just got worse and worse, with incompetence upon ineptitude, bragging upon boasts:
(paraphrasing) "Nobody has done more than me for black people, since Abraham Lincoln" and
"I'm a very humble person; one of the humblest people you'll ever meet" (in interview) and
[verbatim] "I think I have great relationships with all people. I am the least racist person in this room".
All lies, as hollow as the man himself.

Great leaders do not have to brag as The Orange Man has done, because their actions say all that needs to be said. The Trump Presidency will be remembered for his arrogant lies and destructive inaction, most notably wrt to the Coronavirus Pandemic.

Oops.

The latest video evidence that Donald Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani calls a 'smoking gun' that 'proves' the election in Georgia to be fraudulent has been reviewed by the Republican Secretary of State's office, which found no such thing.

Oops again

Raffensperger, a Republican
Raffensperger, a Trump supporter

So now Republican, Trump supporters are in on it too?

Raffensperger said multiple investigations in Georgia have found no evidence of widespread fraud, as alleged by Trump.
Raffensperger sharply criticized Trump for fomenting false claims.

Although this was always ridiculous, it's beyond a joke now, and is actually dangerous.

Rudy, Ellis, Trump are all acting the same as flat-earthers and reptilian YouTube conspiracists, except with a massive platform, appealing to the lowest common denominator of intelligence in the U.S.

It's scary that more Republicans haven't come out and slammed this as a united party.

Although this was always ridiculous, it's beyond a joke now, and is actually dangerous.

Rudy, Ellis, Trump are all acting the same as flat-earthers and reptilian YouTube conspiracists, except with a massive platform, appealing to the lowest common denominator of intelligence in the U.S.

It's scary that more Republicans haven't come out and slammed this as a united party.
There beholden to Trump , go against trump and your gawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back