US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the media did in the main was quote him.

What were they supposed to do? Go, we cannot report what Trump said, it will make him look bad?

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

And that's the way he wanted it.

Was reported this week that he's apparently disappointed to be off the "a block" of the news networks (the first segment), and is considering running again just to regain that.

Brilliant. I shall read it in John Cleeses, Fawlty Towers voice for the gravitas it requires.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
No leftie would take it seriously, they can't stand the bleeding obvious. Basil makes more sense than what's going on in the White House, Manuel even more so than Kamala or Nancy!

Jog on champ. Biden’s perfectly coherent. Unlike many of your offerings.
I am convinced you believe in fairies....the bloke doesn't know what day it is! I know the truth doesn't make any impact on here, but it's fun seeing how uncomrftable people are knowing the "trillion" dollar man is stuffing up America.

You are certainly deserving of people’s best.

To be fair, he's a long way to go to beat our mate who barred up for America's number one lawyer, and THE STORM!!! that was coming when she unleashed THE KRAKEN!!!

I am convinced you believe in fairies....the bloke doesn't know what day it is! I know the truth doesn't make any impact on here, but it's fun seeing how uncomrftable people are knowing the "trillion" dollar man is stuffing up America.
Wow, you can jump online and find copious footage of Biden from the last week clearly in complete control of his faculties.

Not to mention all the polling showing a majority of Americans are highly approving of the job he’s doing.

Trump lost. Get used to it.

He didn't conquer, he was a notable failure as a President who lost the House, Senate and office in four years without leaving any lasting legacy.
How quickly we forget "the wall" and "the great health care plan".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, he's a long way to go to beat our mate who barred up for America's number one lawyer, and THE STORM!!! that was coming when she unleashed THE KRAKEN!!!
How sad to find out the Kraken is not a real creature :(

Poll workers and the voters themselves are perfectly capable of supplying water.

Except in the minds of white people Democrats who think African Americans are unable to attain a free ID, or a drivers license, or a utility bill, let alone think to bring water on a hot day.

It's most important to focus on that little part because black people want voter ID, they want the vote security to be higher as each illegal vote that gets counted counts their vote out - that's the disenfranchisement of a non secure system.

I'll note that California had nearly all their ballots for the federal election pass their signature tests, but as soon as their governor was getting turfed in a recall, they found 20% of signatures didn't match and threw those away.

Security matters. ID is wanted by the people and it's free to get.
You specifically mentioned an exemption in the legislation for water

100 days and the "Trillion" dollar man still can't put a complete sentence together without getting lost mid stream or trying to find his face mask that was in his pocket all along? We all know it's the Nancy and Kamala show and if you don't believe that, i'm convinced you believe in fairies or stupidly think Richmond have fallen behind in the Premiership race? This bloke is a drop kick and nobody uses them anymore! But what's worse, Kamala in charge? Worrying times for all of us, meanwhile we have our own idiots down here in Scomo and Baldy (Frydenburg) that are making Dutton look good! I doubt even Albo can bugger up the next election?
I forgot I had my mask in my pocket yesterday. Pro-republican people just try and use something that people do at various ages and levels of intelligence to try and have these gotcha moments. It’s boring.

The trillion dollar man's latest gaffe is "no one who earns less than $400,000 a year will pay any taxes" When questioned, he always says "Anyway" and changes the subject to some other nonsensical issue, knowing he will never be pressured by the media on it. Everyone makes a gaffe, but how long can this last? They may as well elected Mr Magoo as President!

The trillion dollar man's latest gaffe is "no one who earns less than $400,000 a year will pay any taxes" When questioned, he always says "Anyway" and changes the subject to some other nonsensical issue, knowing he will never be pressured by the media on it. Everyone makes a gaffe, but how long can this last? They may as well elected Mr Magoo as President!
4 years?

So what do you make of these lines then:

"China has 1.4 billion people, we have 325 -- probably 325 million approximately -- nobody can give the exact count, we're trying to get an exact count but you have, over the years, many illegals who have come into the country, so it depends on how you want to count it."

"But if we did -- think of this, if we didn't do testing -- instead of testing over 40 million people, if we did half the testing we'd have half the cases. If we did another -- you cut that in half, we'd have yet again half of that."

"We have a very strong travel ban and we don't want people that are going to come in and blow up our cities, do things, and frankly with the -- with the liberal Democrats running the cities that we do have -- where they do have problems, maybe they wouldn't mind but I would mind and the people of this country mind."

Has there ever been a 'single US President?

I find it a bit strange how it seems like the First Lad in many ways is almost as big of a part of the President and his government as himself.
Thank Christ no more Melania at any rate, she is total antithesis of the classy Michelle Obama or Jill Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back