US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Has there ever been a 'single US President?

I find it a bit strange how it seems like the First Lad in many ways is almost as big of a part of the President and his government as himself.
Thank Christ no more Melania at any rate, she is total antithesis of the classy Michelle Obama or Jill Biden

I think the weird obsession with the First Lady is a pretty recent thing, going back to late 19th or the early 20th century.

There have been a few widowed Presidents (Woodrow Wilson being the last one) in which case usually a daughter or something takes on the "role" (to the extent it is one, particularly prior to Eleanor Roosevelt). The only President to never have married is James Buchanan, and it's often been rumoured that he was gay.

Anyway, never got the point of hating Melania (or Jill or Michelle). She's probably an awful person but she never held any power.

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
I ended up with three Saturday detentions for my Free Nelson Mandela graffiti campaign at high school. It was worth it.
Hope you wernt one of these F...silly people when he died
0EB0E36F-9E8C-4F87-9CC0-77EF6F69F090.jpeg

Oct 3, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Mod note: my post here that was moved to the Trump thread, I'm banned from that thread and can't reply to the many people quoting me. Please cease my thread ban there.
If the mods make an exception for one idiot then they open up themselves to manipulation from the whole mess of idiots who have managed to get themselves banned.
Think of your punishment as an accelerated learning experience.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
If the mods make an exception for one idiot then they open up themselves to manipulation from the whole mess of idiots who have managed to get themselves banned.
Think of your punishment as an accelerated learning experience.
"All I know is that I know nothing" - Socrates.

Allow some opposition thought into your chamber m8, you might learn something!

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
"All I know is that I know nothing" - Socrates.

Allow some opposition thought into your chamber m8, you might learn something!

You clearly never read Socrates/Plato, just googling a quote to copy paste

Socratic method is about squashing shitty opinions, not allowing all opinions to coexist. Socrates thinks that's stupid

You and Trump's BS were found wanting and squashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back