US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

So the so called super star lawyer for the Trump has...been ejected?

Conservatives on their Reddit echo chamber are going to be...confused.

If anyone is keen to bath in conservative tears:

Just look what your non payment paid for!

Sidney was never part of the official Trump legal team according to Rudy.

Sidney was never part of the official Trump legal team according to Rudy.

Of course, she was just at all of their press showings for...moral support! Until she said some interesting things that might lose them the senate in Georgia and now its suddenly "Sidney who?"

Of course, she was just at all of their press showings for...moral support! Until she said some interesting things that might lose them the senate in Georgia and now its suddenly "Sidney who?"

I think refusing to go onto Tucker Carlson's fox news show was perhaps the final straw.
She had to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think refusing to go onto Tucker Carlson's fox news show was perhaps the final straw.
She had to go.

Republicans have turned on Tucker too now, they are struggling to find someone outside of Rudy and Trump now to rally around.

Yep- and that’s the sole key to it, isn’t it? As long as the republican party opposes abortion, the christians will support them, through thick and thin.
Doesn’t matter that countless other actions of the GOP and trump go against any genuine Christian value. And does their sanctity of human life extend to covid, or victims of police excesses? Sheesh- you have to be able to look yourself in the eye at some point, surely.
Yes. Sickening.

Lets sing,
I still remember how MAGA used to make me smile. But, Nov 3rd made me shiver with every ballot delivered. Bad news on the TV set. I couldn't take one more upset. I can't remember if I cried when I read about his widowed pride. Something touched me deep inside, the day MAGA died.♪♪♪♪

So it's going well i see

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Just try this thought experiment for me, mate, and try to do it honestly.

Its 2016, 3 weeks after the election. Hills has refused to accept the election result, has not conceded, is not allowing any transition to get underway, is tweeting daily in all caps about how she won it, is launching legal action everywhere, is currently 2-30something in court, and not a single large scale irregularity that she has been spruiking for 3 weeks has been confirmed. In addition to this, she personally called some swing state democrats who then came to DC for night on the piss on Hills' tab, then immediately requested a 2 week extension to their certification deadline. Meanwhile, Chuck Schumer has been calling state reps and inquiring about the possibility of discarding every one of their votes because 0.2% have irregularities.

What would you be posting? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be "no worries, nothing undemocratic going on" :drunk:
If Hillary had 500 people saying they witnessed voter fraud (and were prepared to purger themselves in court by swearing on it), do you honestly think Hillary would have conceded the election? Really? Hillary?

Even his most ardent supporters are starting to come to grips with reality

This is a s**t show.
I’ve been a massive Trump supporter and my comment history shows that.
This has been an amateurish dumpster fire. Rudy is an embarrassment and that Trump trusts him to lead this makes me seriously question Trump.
It’s one embarrassment after another.
Just end this.

Yeah, this has been absolutely ridiculous and an unmitigated disaster on all fronts.

It's time to just call off the dogs and accept the results.

I voted for the guy twice, and think he’s done a pretty good job overall as POTUS. That said, this whole ordeal is ******* embarrassing.

My biggest concern is that all this election fraud stuff, if none of it bears fruit, is going to sour potential voters and cause the GOP to lose the two senate runoff races in Georgia in January. Then we'd really be ****ed, with the Dems having complete control over both the legislative AND executive branches.

If that happens, Guess whose fault it is. The same people who continue to enable Trump's idiotic comments and his falsehoods. It's time to put this fellow Behind us and move on.

How did you not see this coming? The writing was on the wall from day 1. All the fraud claims were laughable lol...when you make Giuliani ur front man u know it’s over

You know what after this I think it's time to just give it up. Giving this to Giuliani was a huge mistake. He's really ****ed this whole thing up.

I believe there was definitely some irregularities, but Rudy is a disaster.

Gonna give this one or two weeks but yeah, a lot of baseless claims being thrown by the Trump team. I was hoping they really had proof.

I love the president and want him to win as much as anyone else but what the * is his strategy here? Why is Rudy Giuliani, who hasn’t practiced law seriously since the 90’s, heading up his legal team and why make far-reaching allegations with so little time left? What a disaster area.

Yup, this s**t is an embarassment.

Only Trump can manage to dig himself this deep into a hole, I swear.

As much as I support him as president, he’s being a moron.

If Hillary had 500 people saying they witnessed voter fraud (and were prepared to purger themselves in court by swearing on it), do you honestly think Hillary would have conceded the election? Really? Hillary?
Depends if it was after she put up a $1m reward (as per now), or they came forward of their own free will.
The Democrats don't have a recent history of voter suppression.

I'll say this for them - they're handling it a lot better than Trump supporters here. Saw plenty of "I voted for the guy twice, but enough is enough" and "getting embarrasing, time to call this off" type posts. Sane, reasonable Trump supporters... they do exist!

Oh and..

A source who spoke to Breitbart News on background suggested that the team had hoped to work with her, but that Powell’s public claims had gone beyond the scope of the evidence they had seen and believed they could prove in court.

Too crazy for Trump and Breitbart, ****ing Breitbart, actually reporting yep, thats the reason for the split. Incredible.

I think the jig might be up :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back