US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republicans slowly but surely starting to drop off Delusional Don; once votes are certified in Mi, Pn and Nev. by the end of this week, I expect they’ll fall into line and it will just be the Orange Roughie, his campaigner children and his kooky TV lawyer left hanging out in the breeze. (Melanie will be extricated by the SVR imminently.)

If Hillary had 500 people saying they witnessed voter fraud (and were prepared to purger themselves in court by swearing on it), do you honestly think Hillary would have conceded the election? Really? Hillary?

Answer the question mate - how would you view it and be posting about it?

Trump doesn't have 500 people saying they witnessed voter fraud by the way - he's got a combination of people claiming they were made to stand too far away, they weren't allowed to look through windows, they weren't allowed to take video etc. None of this = voter fraud, and to my understanding that claim has not been made once in court, where perjury applies - press conferences and tweets only. Honestly - what does that tell you?

Last edited:

What voter suppression? Resisting mail in ballots is not voter suppression

If they make it so mail in ballots are unconstitutional that means Republicans hate the military, since most of those serving might have difficulty finding a polling station on election day while they are busy Democracing a small country :(

I'd argue it is - seeking to restrict an accepted, sanctioned method of voting which has been in place for many years with no issues.

Pretty unconscionable when said method also allows people to avoid standing in public lines for multiple hours during a pandemic.

Last edited:
Florida's court efforts to block over 770,000 (predominantly black) voters. It's been mentioned multiple times in this thread.
Trump would have lost Florida if Republicans were actually were in favour of participatory democracy.
That's before you consider Trump's efforts to stymie the US Postal service in the lead up to the election, or the states where black neighbourhoods are given far fewer booths than white neighbourhoods.

Republicans are absolutely anti-democratic.

They aren't the same thing. If Hillary tried to claim mass voter fraud I'd say that rubbish because the republican base overwhelmingly vote in person on polling day

So you're utterly, psychologically incapable of consistency. I mean, we all knew it anyway, but cheers for confirming.

Just for shits and giggles - why have mail-in ballots never been a problem right up until the point Donnie told you they were?

So you're utterly, psychologically incapable of consistency. I mean, we all knew it anyway, but cheers for confirming.

Just for shits and giggles - why have mail-in ballots not even been a problem right up until the point Donnie told you they were?
Donnie voted by mail too :$

Florida's court efforts to block over 770,000 (predominantly black) voters. It's been mentioned multiple times in this thread.
Trump would have lost Florida if Republicans were actually were in favour of participatory democracy.
That's before you consider Trump's efforts to stymie the US Postal service in the lead up to the election, or the states where black neighbourhoods are given far fewer booths than white neighbourhoods.

Republicans are absolutely anti-democratic.

Yep.

Via that lense I guess we shouldn't be all that surprised about the current situation, I really didn't think they'd be this blatant about it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.

Via that lense I guess we shouldn't be all that surprised about the current situation, I really didn't think they'd be this blatant about it though.
They're at least admitting it now

The Palm Beach Post revealed this week that former Florida GOP leaders intentionally designed restrictive voter laws to limit votes from Democrats and people of color. Florida voters, as we saw in this year’s election endured long voting lines and other confusion as a result of reduced voting hours, voter purges, and voter registration restrictions pushed by Republican leaders. In this article, former GOP chairman, former Gov. Charlie Crist, and others revealed that prevention of voter fraud was not the underlying motivation behind voting restrictions; a GOP win was.

Wayne Bertsch, who handles local and legislative races for Republicans, stated he knew targeting Democrats was the goal. “In the races I was involved in in 2008, when we started seeing the increase of turnout and the turnout operations that the Democrats were doing in early voting, it certainly sent a chill down our spines. And in 2008, it didn’t have the impact that we were afraid of. It got close, but it wasn’t the impact that they had this election cycle,” Bertsch said, referring to the fact that Democrats picked up seven legislative seats in Florida in 2012 despite the early voting limitations.

A GOP consultant who asked to remain anonymous out of fear of retribution said Black voters were a concern. “I know that the cutting out of the Sunday before Election Day was one of their targets only because that’s a big day when the Black churches organize themselves,” he said.

It makes claims by conservatives that they care about the sanctity of US elections even more of a joke

They aren't the same thing. If Hillary tried to claim mass voter fraud I'd say that rubbish because the republican base overwhelmingly vote in person on polling day
Trump has not only lost every contested vote, he's been admonished by a number of judges for his trivial litigation. And there's action being taken to have Rudy and many of his legal accomplices struck-off.

Even his most ardent supporters are starting to come to grips with reality

I like this one the most - and hopefully reflects the majority of conservative voters in the US:

Sorry to say, but anyone who believes anything of what the Trump campaign has been selling is being played. There is little evidence of any fraud,much less widespread

People who understand little about the system keep going on and on about little mistakes which were caught, or registered voters surpassing people who voted ( proof they don't understand the system), or dead voters or other wild tales.

even if you don't believe that, just look at the integrity of the man in question. Trump is a habitual liar, and a narcissist. He didn't drain the swamp, or present a health care plan or prove voter fraud . There are many examples of his lies through out history.

Conservatives are looking dumb when they tie their destiny to a flawed candidate. There are many people on the left who live in a bubble and fail to understand it when republicans win. The same applies to people on the right. Get out of your bubble and understand your own country better.

You have to be really dumb to believe that a country that elected Barack Obama twice is incapable of rejecting a rude, boorish, rage tweeting president. I see people saying senseless stuff like trump won in a landslide or he won California or Illinois. The truth doesn't care about your feelings. The way to advance the cause of Conservativism is my kindness, education and informing American voters. Not doubling down on unproven lies and wild theories. In the end one thing is clear- A majority of voters preferred a 78 year old , gaffe prone man to Trump. Nothing will change that fact except working to change their minds. By his own admission, Trump ran against the worst candidate ever. That's what he called Biden. And he still lost. At what point would it get into your heads that Trump is Simply a Terrible candidate

Statistically, ~165 million Americans are of below average intelligence; ~55 million of those are one standard deviation below average intelligence.

Apparently, 79% of Trump voters believe the election was rigged. 79% of 70 million is ~55 million.

Just sayin.

Reuters survey said only 5% think election was rigged, across all USA

If Hillary had 500 people saying they witnessed voter fraud (and were prepared to purger themselves in court by swearing on it), do you honestly think Hillary would have conceded the election? Really? Hillary?

Who are these people willing to testify in court? How many have so far?

In this scenario do they have any proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back