US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is everything always “about” to happen? Don’t they realise by now, all these qanon “sources” never have anything that comes true ever?
Shhhhh! You’ll ruin it!

Why is everything always “about” to happen? Don’t they realise by now, all these qanon “sources” never have anything that comes true ever?
Like I said a few pages back, it has a lot in common with messianic religion.

Doesn't matter that your messiah never arrives, in fact it's better if he/she/it doesn't.

if you're OK to wait a few millennia for your messiah, you're OK with never meeting evidentiary deadlines either.

I wonder if the QAnon bullshit will stop now or will they just incorporate Trump losing as more 5D chess and say he's planned it and he's going to come back and save the world bigly in 2024

He even created the covid hoax too.

This also gives him more time to rid the world of the elite blood drinking pedos.

maryjames is on the conspiracy board on the "rigged election" thread, using guys like fraudster Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, the self proclaimed inventor of email, the guy who thinks the Deep State and Dr Fauci created the coronavirus and the same guy that said that herd immunity and no lockdowns would be the best way to handle Covid-19.

Well, small progress there at least - usually doesn't trouble himself with sources of any description, even ridiculous ones.

I've asked him that a few times before. Never get any sense back obviously, just more vague ranty statements about big things coming and how stupid I am for not knowing anything about it - like he does :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back