US Election 2020: President Biden and VP Harris - The Aftermath

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But they weren’t against the grain, it was all basically as expected.

Polling day more Trump voters, mail ins were overwhelmingly Biden.

This is all just dummy spitting cos they lost.

You know that and I know that.
Mate, the more you counter with logic and commonsense, the tighter they jam on the tinfoil millinery.

Another OMG for today. I just got off the phone after an hour long conversation with my RINO brother in central Illinois. Of course we began talking about Covid and the election and even had a good laugh about Rudy's shirt tucking in the Borat movie. I was especially pleased when he said that Trump has been such an arsehole about the election result.

But then... JHC he admitted to me that he voted for Trump! "WTF?" were my exact words, well I used the actual words but in respect to the sensitive posters on here, I have chosen to just use the letters. After saying WTF a few more times I wanted to cry. My own flesh and blood who, even though he had been a registered Republican in 2016, voted for Hillary. My response to him was that he is now out of my will. Two years ago when he visited me here, he talked about how he could vote for Biden or Klobuchar for President. He gave me his reason for his Trump vote, one of which many have used for not voting for Biden. He worried about the mental status of the president-elect and is not too keen on a President Harris. My brother has an advanced degree in psychology and worked in the field(he just retired) and had a huge question about what he had seen while watching Joe speak. I won't go into all of the details.

So now I have an opening in my will for anyone who might need a million or two in the near future. Apply early because after today's news, I don't know if my heart will be able to go on much further. It may be broken beyond repair. :(
Wait ... your brother ...voted for Trump?
DONALD Trump?
DONALD J-for-Jenius Trump???
Good thing the Mods haven't got wind of it ...
*ahem* Gough , Mofra :whistle: :whistle:) :winkv1:

Last edited:
No doubt it’s a lovely balmy day out there.
:D:D:D
I'm 300Km back-o-Bourke.
Maaaaate, it's 43C with a blast furnace hot wind :eekv1: to boot. 46C predicted for Tuesday.
This morning around 10a.m. when it was 'only' about 37C, I walked across the road from my Motel room to a small local market.
They're made of tough stuff out here, well, the 1/4 of usual stallholders who showed are.
As a 50m Dust Devil swirled around behind us, spitting up sand, small rocks and leaves and blowing away anything not nailed down, I did the Denis Leary and said "How about this heat?" (the eye-rolling in response sounded like poker machine reels, I swear).
One wag coughed up sand, spat mud, and said,
"Yeah, but at least there's a nice breeze".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After convincing millions of Republicans voters the election was a fraud , the RnC need to convince republicans in Georgia to vote for the senators in Jan

The GOP will win both runoffs easily. The Republicans that either stayed home in disgust of Trump, and the ones who held their noses and voted Biden, will vote Republican this time around.

The GOP will win both runoffs easily. The Republicans that either stayed home in disgust of Trump, and the ones who held their noses and voted Biden, will vote Republican this time around.
Not so sure about that. Look what happened last time Trump wasn't on a Republican ticket in 2018.

I am partly ashamed (but not completely) that if in the event Hope Hicks and Kayleigh put the word on me, I would collapse. No questions asked. Unconditional. Lucky I am not a faithless elector. I would be so easy.
You’d have to scrub down thoroughly afterwards.

Easy. End mail in votes and return the polling day.

Trump’s campaign against mail-in ballots worked a treat in Georgia, where the Republican Secretary of State recently confirmed that “Those 24,000 people [who voted by mail in the primary] did not vote in the fall. They did not vote absentee because they were told by the president, ‘don’t vote absentee, it’s not secure,’ but then they did not come out and vote in person. He would have won by 10,000 votes. He actually depressed, suppressed his own voting base.”

I guess it is too complicated to tell the fan base that they lost due to Trump’s stupidity.

Could you explain what you mean by this? You don’t think it was rigged, do you?
I think every election is "rigged" to an extent, ie fraud occurs, it just depends to what degree.
End mail in voting? What a slap in the face to the thousands of people in the military conservatives purportedly hold in high esteem.
No one suggested banning it for the military you goose.

It’s Day 27
194a30b5b73c5092f95f5f56ab05ea4a.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think every election is "rigged" to an extent, ie fraud occurs, it just depends to what degree.

No one suggested banning it for the military you goose.

So every time Trump lies about Biden, and/or takes credit for stuff he didn't do, that's fraud, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back