The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Heard this morning that funding is running neck to neck between groups and that since Harris was announced over 150,000 individual small first time donors.

Not sure if that is good but sounds like it. B/H will be able to save a lot with media as The Lincoln Project and MeidasTouch Videos are doing a lot of the hard lifting for them.

Doesn't take them long either. He is one of their latest.

Trump running scared already

President Donald Trump says he opposes additional funds for the US Postal Service as it would boost mail-in voting he claims would help Democrats.

Mr Trump has previously claimed that mail-in voting would hurt his campaign, which polls show to be in a tight race with Democratic candidate Joe Biden.

Democrats denounced Mr Trump's comment, saying his position is an attempt to prevent Americans from voting him out.

A record number of people are expected to vote by mail due to the pandemic

I know this will shock many of you, but Imma back Trump.

I see nothing but the same talking points as in 2016.
"This article assures me that Trump will lose... that's right isn't, guys? He won't win, right? RIGHT!?"

I know this will shock many of you, but Imma back Trump.

I see nothing but the same talking points as in 2016.
"This article assures me that Trump will lose... that's right isn't, guys? He won't win, right? RIGHT!?"
No covid in 2016, even you have to admit he is handling it poorly.

Wouldn't have survived another day in Australia especially with videos of his own spoken words that have come back to haunt him.

I am loving the new aged Batman and his Wonder Woman, both will give him a good run for the WH.

Another forum I frequent (which is predominantly comprised of yanks) feel that Kamila is a bad choice if they want to win.

No covid in 2016, even you have to admit he is handling it poorly.

Wouldn't have survived another day in Australia especially with videos of his own spoken words that have come back to haunt him.

I am loving the new aged Batman and his Wonder Woman, both will give him a good run for the WH.
Unfortunately Magz, Joe is only wheeled out for a speech once per month, and can't even be trusted for that to not mistake which state he is in and proceed to say something insanely racist.

Kamala bragged about smoking cannabis after a career of locking up minorities for same, used sexual favours to progress her career, and agreed to be VP for a man she had previously categorically stated is a rapist (inb4 Trump deflection).

Every online poll will show that they're ahead by one trillion percent, but as we saw with Bernie, having a passionate online base does not necessarily translate to people actually turning up to vote!

Unfortunately Magz, Joe is only wheeled out for a speech once per month, and can't even be trusted for that to not mistake which state he is in and proceed to say something insanely racist.

Kamala bragged about smoking cannabis after a career of locking up minorities for same, used sexual favours to progress her career, and agreed to be VP for a man she had previously categorically stated is a rapist (inb4 Trump deflection).

Every online poll will show that they're ahead by one trillion percent, but as we saw with Bernie, having a passionate online base does not necessarily translate to people actually turning up to vote!

The Democrats have mediocre candidates, no doubt.

Unfortunately for Trump he needs them to be worse than mediocre.

Clinton was reviled in a way that few politicians have been and Trump was able to capitalise on that. Most people simply do not have such strongly negative feelings about Biden, and for the vast majority of people the VP choice plays no role in their decision.

Trump's polling situation is considerably worse than it was in 2016. It can still improve, but it is hard to see how it does as the death toll rises and the economic downturn continues. Most people have already made up their minds about him, the "undecided" numbers are really low in the polls.

At the moment 538 had Trump winning in 27% of their simulations (https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/). So, certainly not an impossible result. But improbable at this point. I haven't thought about what I'm going to spend your Centrelink payment on yet... but I might start soon.

Trump running scared already

President Donald Trump says he opposes additional funds for the US Postal Service as it would boost mail-in voting he claims would help Democrats.

Mr Trump has previously claimed that mail-in voting would hurt his campaign, which polls show to be in a tight race with Democratic candidate Joe Biden.

Democrats denounced Mr Trump's comment, saying his position is an attempt to prevent Americans from voting him out.

A record number of people are expected to vote by mail due to the pandemic
"">

LMFAO

You didn't address anything I posted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump paid for that cannabis!

1597454520730.png
1597454666665.png

US Postal Service just got caught and will stop removing mail boxes.
View attachment 936114
Trump has openly admitted that the Republicans are holding up a deal because they don't want to send money to the post office, since, gasp, that would help with the elections. And below, the USPS is saying mail may not meet the time requirements for many states, including swing states.

Trump: “They need that money in order to make the Post Office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots,” Trump said on Fox Business Thursday morning". But then, this is the guy who has previously openly stated that if more people vote, he loses. How on earth can anyone who supports democracy support these actions? It is effectively saying, "I don't care about democracy, I care about winning".

Heard this morning that funding is running neck to neck between groups and that since Harris was announced over 150,000 individual small first time donors.

Not sure if that is good but sounds like it. B/H will be able to save a lot with media as The Lincoln Project and MeidasTouch Videos are doing a lot of the hard lifting for them.

Doesn't take them long either. He is one of their latest.

Sorry Maggie, we don’t watch videos around here.

BuT tRuMp VoTeD bY mAiL. Do people not understand the difference between a POTUS voting by mail... and allowing tens of millions of unverified ballots to be sent out for the whole country to do so? For all the paranoia about Russian election interference, the sudden advocacy for the most insecure voting process in history is just weird.

Your god Fauci has stated there's no reason that people can't vote in person, it's time for the Dems to abandon cheating tactic #68217 and resume the focus on winning democratically (oh who am I kidding).

BuT tRuMp VoTeD bY mAiL. Do people not understand the difference between a POTUS voting by mail... and allowing tens of millions of unverified ballots to be sent out for the whole country to do so? For all the paranoia about Russian election interference, the sudden advocacy for the most insecure voting process in history is just weird.

Your god Fauci has stated there's no reason that people can't vote in person, it's time for the Dems to abandon cheating tactic #68217 and resume the focus on winning democratically (oh who am I kidding).
Parody account confirmed

The Democrats have mediocre candidates, no doubt.

Unfortunately for Trump he needs them to be worse than mediocre.

Clinton was reviled in a way that few politicians have been and Trump was able to capitalise on that. Most people simply do not have such strongly negative feelings about Biden, and for the vast majority of people the VP choice plays no role in their decision.

Trump's polling situation is considerably worse than it was in 2016. It can still improve, but it is hard to see how it does as the death toll rises and the economic downturn continues. Most people have already made up their minds about him, the "undecided" numbers are really low in the polls.

At the moment 538 had Trump winning in 27% of their simulations (https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/). So, certainly not an impossible result. But improbable at this point. I haven't thought about what I'm going to spend your Centrelink payment on yet... but I might start soon.
All fair points. You may well be right, perhaps many Democrat voters didn't show up in 2016 too because they didn't think Trump had a chance, which could change now.

All fair points. You may well be right, perhaps many Democrat voters didn't show up in 2016 too because they didn't think Trump had a chance, which could change now.
I'd say that would definitely be an issue. There were definitely Democrats who didn't like Clinton and who would have thought Trump was no chance to win so simply didn't participate. I suspect the majority of them would regret that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back