The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Hopefully Trump can keep making a complete arse of himself for at least another week.

He’s been doing it pretty consistently for the last four years. One more week should be a doddle for him.

I've literally never even seen you on the Carlton board before, are you even a Carlton supporter?
Engage your brain and look at the badges under my avatar.

trump is less likely of four more years than carlton is of winning round one

on both, do yourself a favour and accept reality
Oh no, look who I've set off.......;)

I hope Independent and he starts a ‘Trump’ network. Take on Republicans and Murdoch - good luck.

Had a mate telling me today Fox needs trump more than vice versa.

I strongly disagree, Murdoch has buried people for far less than this.

It’s a bit of a case where the enemy of my enemy could be my friend with this.

So Trump take on Republican Party, the biggest cable news network in the US (who have been his cheerleader for 4-5 years) and the rest of the mainstream media. What does that leave him? Alt right fringe dwellers?

Some people have a really weird high bar for what is considered racist.

Like if they’re not literally putting minorities in gas chambers it’s all above board.

my wife is copping the jokes at work about how she shouldnt be coming back into the office because she's chinese and therefore must have covid-19

people will say its jokes, and people will say its just a laugh, but the message is pretty god damn clear

one thing trump and covid have done is revealed what some people really think of others in our community. and it is OUR community, not some bullshit about the awesomeness of anglo saxon civilization

I see them, did you stop supporting Carlton in 2016 and just become a full-time lefty or something?
If you'd have seen them, you wouldn't have asked the question.

Now, toddle off and find another club to support. There must be a footy club out there somewhere called the Unhinged Right-Wing Conspirators, who have a cheer squad called the Trumpettes. :)

my wife is copping the jokes at work about how she shouldnt be coming back into the office because she's chinese and therefore must have covid-19

people will say its jokes, and people will say its just a laugh, but the message is pretty god damn clear

one thing trump and covid have done is revealed what some people really think of others in our community. and it is OUR community, not some bullshit about the awesomeness of anglo saxon civilization
Still? China has one of the lowest covid infection rates on the planet.

That's just *ing disgraceful. I hope she is coping ok.

Had a mate telling me today Fox needs trump more than vice versa.

I strongly disagree, Murdoch has buried people for far less than this.

It’s a bit of a case where the enemy of my enemy could be my friend with this.

So Trump take on Republican Party, the biggest cable news network in the US (who have been his cheerleader for 4-5 years) and the rest of the mainstream media. What does that leave him? Alt right fringe dwellers?

He’d definitely get beaten by an older man again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You did your own joke wrong. The words you’re meant to put in my mouth are “Im not a racist, but...”

Work on your wokism.

You need to work on your pretending to not be a racist but really being one.

“I love Trump for economy”

“I love trump cos he winner”

“I love Trump cos he’s tough on other countries but also anti war (which I also suddenly am)”

Dominion has caused:
- Over 1 million erroneous votes in Pennsylannia,
- Over 60,000 erroneous votes in Georgia and Wisconsin.

That flips all three of those states red. Which gives Trump 263 Electoral College votes, plus hold onto North Carolina means 278.

Trump is your president again.

Did you get that information from one of Donald Trump's bs tweets?

That's pretty terrible from a work setting. Hope she's okay.

I've kinda seen it in reverse, in a self-deprecating sort of way.

When I was doing factory work, we took on a bloke who was originally born in Kenya.

I was standing next to him on the line one day and out of the blue he said - "so (my name), what's it like working with a n***er?".

At least I hope it was self-deprecating......I didn't know what to say. :(

Did you get that information from one of Donald Trump's bs tweets?
I believe it comes from 8chan via the loons at OAN.

So, yes, inevitable that it would end up digested, and out of Donnies a-hole.

Dunno, but he's tweeted about Dominion again today. If there really has been fraud, I'm open to hearing about it, but at the moment I'm getting the feeling that this will end really badly for him. My current hypothesis is cognitive dissonance is causing conservatives to see fraud when it's not there.

Well everything else they have been going on about for 6 months hasn’t happened either (Trump’s taxes, health care plan, evidence of fraud, COVID rounding the bend, bombshell Hunter Biden revelations etc).

I mean it’s theoretical just this one time their telling the truth, but it would fly in the face of everything that’s been going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back