The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Was basically Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin decided by a total of 77k votes.

All those are in Biden’s favour by 215k (I think more now) combined between those 3.

He’s also flipped Arizona and Georgia.

So greater margin in 3 swing states that trump flipped in 2016, and flipped another 2 on top of that.
That's if you believe those figures are all legal votes, which I do not.

Yes of course I do, i'm just saying why it was possible for a concession on the election day from Hillary (noting actually that it didn't come until the morning after if i recall correctly). Whereas on election night Trump was up heavily enough that he even called it for himself (prematurely).

This was explained like 6 months out, some states had laws they couldn’t count mail ins until after they had counted ones from in person voting on the day.

Oh the weekly "my wife is a victim" rant from you, as if it's somehow relevant to Trump. As you well know, my mrs is a POC too, yet you repeatedly consider it acceptable to call me a Nazi or white supremacist? I'm afraid you've lost my sympathy. And at least my mrs is only centre-left, and hasn't filled my head with CCP propoganda.

I mentioned it in reply to sherb comment about how some people have a high bar for what people consider racist. I an guarantee her work colleagues only considered it a joke, but that doesnt change what it was.

i call you a racist because of what you have told us. you tell us you call your employees the n word. you told us you were alt right (until they admitted they were a white supremist group). you told us you were a proud boy, and even when you admitted that was bs, you maintained they were not racist and just a bunch of fun loving jokesters

you want me to stop calling you racist? stop aligning yourself with self admitted racist groups, and dont brag about how you racially label your staff

This was explained like 6 months out, some states had laws they couldn’t count mail ins until after they had counted ones from in person voting on the day.
I'm not disputing that. I have no issue with the length of time the voting took (other than the suspensions in counting which were unprecedented) and wasn't making any comments on it.

I mentioned it in reply to sherb comment about how some people have a high bar for what people consider racist. I an guarantee her work colleagues only considered it a joke, but that doesnt change what it was.

i call you a racist because of what you have told us. you tell us you call your employees the n word. you told us you were alt right (until they admitted they were a white supremist group). you told us you were a proud boy, and even when you admitted that was bs, you maintained they were not racist and just a bunch of fun loving jokesters

you want me to stop calling you racist? stop aligning yourself with self admitted racist groups, and dont brag about how you racially label your staff

Why doesn’t he just admit he’s a racist at this point? What’s he trying to hide?

Oh the weekly "my wife is a victim" rant from you, as if it's somehow relevant to Trump. As you well know, my mrs is a POC too, yet you repeatedly consider it acceptable to call me a Nazi or white supremacist? I'm afraid you've lost my sympathy. And at least my mrs is only centre-left, and hasn't filled my head with CCP propoganda.

I feel for your imaginary partner and imaginary child to be.

Based on what? The vibe?
Yes, what is yours based on? Have you seen all the votes have you?

This - my understanding is more grounded than your understanding crap is pure postering. You're getting your information from a corrupt media, I'm getting my information from the President's legal team. None of us have any actual insight into these matters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh wow, Forbes have proven it wrong already... /s

Let's see how it plays out.

Yeah, let's. I'm another one ready to have a decent bet with you if you're so sure.

Don't you wonder why they haven't put up one piece of evidence of systematic fraud? If they really believed it, surely they would produce some material evidence, no? If there were indeed errors in the Dominion software, why wasn't that the allegation that they led with more than a week ago? Why the scattergun approach of "eye witnesses" who have had to recant, blocked observers who weren't blocked, going to court and admitting they are not alleging fraud, etc.?

Are you a critical thinker, or a mindless anti-left cheerleader? Is it because you lean towards a capitalist philosophy that you feel the need to barrack for all right wing parties? Have you assessed the Republican party under Trump's leadership?

Try thinking through the issues. At least it might stop you from supporting stories that are patently ridiculous, which makes you look patently ridiculous.

Well I was never part of the alt right, and if I ever posted to the differ it was because the MSM told me the entire Trump movement is alt right, and I didn't realise at the time that the term was coined by Richard Spencer, an actual white supremacist who can go sit on a garden axe as far as I'm concerned.

I defend the Proud Boys because they are lead by a black dude and recently had 4 members (2 of which were black) stabbed by BLM. I'm tired of the Guardian headlines of "the last trillion political murders were committed by the RW" when BLM have killed dozens of people in the last 6 months alone. Don't facts matter?

Yes, what is yours based on? Have you seen all the votes have you?

This - my understanding is more grounded than your understanding crap is pure postering. You're getting your information from a corrupt media, I'm getting my information from the President's legal team. None of us have any actual insight into these matters.

Corrupt media (both left and right), corrupt courts (including Republican judges Trump put there), corrupt legal teams, corrupt politicians (both Republican and Democrat) literally everyone is in on this you think?

Your whole suggestion is that there is fraud until it’s proven their isn’t is batshit insane. It’s the complete opposite of what our legal system is built on.

Again this isn’t even based off accusations at the moment, it’s not based off anything except Trump going “OMG FRAUD”.

As I’ve said to others I could make literally any argument about you like you are attracted to old steam engine trains, and by your logic it’s up to you to prove that is not the case.

You could possibly be the most stupid most gullible person here and you’ve got stiff competition.

I think you’d be susceptible to Scientology like cults, such is your blind belief in complete insanity and ignoring of all evidence.

I sometimes wonder if you guys are just parodies of dumb Trump supporters, it beggars belief someone could really be this stupid.

Well I was never part of the alt right, and if I ever posted to the differ it was because the MSM told me the entire Trump movement is alt right, and I didn't realise at the time that the term was coined by Richard Spencer, an actual white supremacist who can go sit on a garden axe as far as I'm concerned.

I defend the Proud Boys because they are lead by a black dude and recently had 4 members (2 of which were black) stabbed by BLM. I'm tired of the Guardian headlines of "the last trillion political murders were committed by the RW" when BLM have killed dozens of people in the last 6 months alone. Don't facts matter?

So it’s just darned bad luck you keep supporting groups who turn out tone white supremacists.

What are the odds hey?

Corrupt media (both left and right), corrupt courts (including Republican judges Trump put there), corrupt legal teams, corrupt politicians (both Republican and Democrat) literally everyone is in on this you think?

Your whole suggestion is that there is fraud until it’s proven their isn’t is batshit insane. It’s the complete opposite of what our legal system is built on.

Again this isn’t even based off accusations at the moment, it’s not based off anything except Trump going “OMG FRAUD”.

As I’ve said to others I could make literally any argument about you like you are attracted to old steam engine trains, and by your logic it’s up to you to prove that is not the case.

You could possibly be the most stupid most gullible person here and you’ve got stiff competition.

I think you’d be susceptible to Scientology like cults, such is your blind belief in complete insanity and ignoring of all evidence.

I sometimes wonder if you guys are just parodies of dumb Trump supporters, it beggars belief someone could really be this stupid.

Check out the conspiracy forum. They really are that stupid, possibly worse.

Of the top of my head I don't recall 2016 being closer than this. Some states may have been close but Trump ended up on 306 EC votes, meaning Hillary didn't have a meaningful path to victory unless she swung 2 to 3 states. And just looking back at the results now (available here https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/president) none of the key swing states were close enough to really worry about. Noting that the majority of thes votes would have been counted in one day, unlike this year.

More rubbish. Biden has won key states this time by triple that of Trump did in 2016. You really have no idea about US politics do you?

One term and impeached has gotta hurt if it happens though.
Funny how leftists on here, in the MSM and the dems themselves are constantly saying "Trump STILL hasnt conceded the election or accepted the result". Yet 4 years ago, the far-left protested in the streets screaming "NOT MY PRESIDENT". Then the Dems who couldnt accept the result falsified evidence to wrongly impeach Trump, and the whistle-blower who gave the bogus evidence Eric Ciaramella now gets protected by social media platforms. Four years of being sooks for a president who was legitimately elected. But now they cant wait 4 weeks for evidence submitted to the courts about suspected voter fraud, of which dozens of affidavits are giving evidence and swearing under oath.

Liberals are the biggest bunch of hypocrites youll ever meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back