The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Biden won't win Kentucky, nor is it needed, but just imagine Mitch McConnell losing to McGrath. It would be the equivalent of Howard losing his own seat in 2007 (not that Howard was anywhere near as bad as Mitch)
Only 5% counted and she is double his votes. I would love that to happen but unlikely.

CandidateVotesPercent
Amy McGrath (Democratic) 85,38664.7%
*Mitch McConnell (Republican) 43,58033.0%
Brad Barron (Libertarian) 2,9962.3%

*Incumbent

Votes counted: 131,962. We estimate this is 5.9% of the total vote.

Only 5% counted and she is double his votes. I would love that to happen but unlikely.

CandidateVotesPercent
Amy McGrath (Democratic) 85,38664.7%
*Mitch McConnell (Republican) 43,58033.0%
Brad Barron (Libertarian) 2,9962.3%

*Incumbent

Votes counted: 131,962. We estimate this is 5.9% of the total vote.
The start of the Blue wave.

Biden won't win Kentucky, nor is it needed, but just imagine Mitch McConnell losing to McGrath. It would be the equivalent of Howard losing his own seat in 2007 (not that Howard was anywhere near as bad as Mitch)

Amy is leading 50.2% to Moscow Mitch 46.9%.................10% of vote so far tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took the dog down to where I would have voted. Beautiful day out here in Ohio. Very few people when I visited at ~ 3pm.

Not sure how to interpret this. This county was 60-34 for Clinton in 2016, and so typically you'd like to see folks. However since the majority of Dems voted early or by mail, it's perhaps a good sign.

Ultimately though it'll be the after-work rush that brings in the numbers. Might take another look then.

View attachment 1002800
Beautiful dog

no chads in florida this yeAr?

The new Chad is electronic voting, some of the systems are pretty ****ed

And as per usual, Florida has been ******* around with its systems. If there is one state that should not be allowed to run an election it's Florida, they are ******* incompetent

The new Chad is electronic voting, some of the systems are pretty f’ed

And as per usual, Florida has been ******* around with its systems. If there is one state that should not be allowed to run an election it's Florida, they are ******* incompetent

My partner is working the polls in Ohio and their electric system ****ed up after a few hours and so they had to switch to paper. Luckily not huge numbers at the polls due to robust early and mail in voting at this state, so it didn't hurt too much. Biggest risk is increased covid exposure with all of the passing of pens and papers and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back