The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
The Democrat media brainwashing continues, Trump has got over 70 million Americans voting for him but they only show the dumb rednecks that vote for him.

They don't show the millions of intelligent Trump voters that vote for him, the media don't interview them, they only show the gun toting flag waving rednecks.

Even if Biden wins this election he has over 70 million Trump supporters to try and unite behind him, good luck old man, you ain't no JFK or even a Bill Clinton.

Says who? You? The ACLU?

giphy.gif

The Democrat media brainwashing continues, Trump has got over 70 million Americans voting for him but they only show the dumb rednecks that vote for him.

They don't show the millions of intelligent Trump voters that vote for him, the media don't interview them, they only show the gun toting flag waving rednecks.

Even if Biden wins this election he has over 70 million Trump supporters to try and unite behind him, good luck old man, you ain't no JFK or even a Bill Clinton.

giphy.gif

So you've been interviewed I take it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't show what doesn't exist.

So you're one of those people that thinks their IQ raises by 100 points because they support the Democrats and hate Trump, you're nothing more than a sheep.

Hate Trump all you like but he made his way to the US Presidency so he's probably smarter than you.

Does Tucker Carlson exist? Or was he created in some Murdoch lab?

It’s well known that indeed, Rupert has created a group of Fox News zombies who are programmed to read from a cue card and do whatever they’re told.

After the cameras are off, Tucker, Sean and other Fox robots are stored in underground bunkers with limited oxygen until the next day they are rolled out on trolleys.

So you're one of those people that thinks their IQ raises by 100 points because they support the Democrats and hate Trump, you're nothing more than a sheep.

Hate Trump all you like but he made his way to the US President so he's probably smarter than you.

We don’t hate. We have pity.

Pity for deluded poor souls who were completely sucked in a by an experienced grifter.

It's kind of awesome that a footy forum would have a 833 page thread dedicated to an American election in that it shows Australians are reasonably aware of world events. On the flipside if I were to go ask 5 random people on the street here who the President of Mexico is, 1 would maybe know, 2 would laugh and say they don't know, and the other two would ask me for a lighter.

Hate Trump all you like but he made his way to the US Presidency so he's probably smarter than you.
No, I'm one of those people who think Trump supporters are dumb as s**t. You're not proving me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back