The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:

Thousands of people flooding the streets all over the US in celebration. Wearing masks of course.

So much for claims that Biden has no supporters.

Thousands of people flooding the streets all over the US in celebration. Wearing masks of course.

So much for claims that Biden has no supporters.

The TRUE silent majority, ironically!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t understand these fraud claims. Is it just the ‘vibe’ of the thing?

Trump can't lose. He can't get his head around it. A narcissist has to be able to blame something else for his failures.

I don’t understand these fraud claims. Is it just the ‘vibe’ of the thing?
In a country that size there is bound to be some sort of voter fraud... Enough to change a state? That's a big ask.

We'll see what evidence they present to the courts. I wouldn't be waiting with great expectations if I were a Trump fan.

In a country that size there is bound to be some sort of voter fraud... Enough to change a state? That's a big ask.

We'll see what evidence they present to the courts. I wouldn't be waiting with great expectations if I were a Trump fan.

They have found very few cases of voter fraud over the years. It has only really been an issue to placate Trump's ego.

You’d think the people around him would throw their arms up in the air eventually.

I really hope none of them escape retribution for their backing of his criminal behaviour.

The world is the big winner and comedy the big loser. When Trump is finally uprooted from the White House, I'm looking forward to ignoring American politics for awhile.
amen to that brother

U.S politics can go on the back burner for now.

Let them sort out their mess without Bunker Boy muddling the important issues of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back