The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
One thing that puzzles me, if the Democrats planned and executed a cunning plan to steal the election, wouldn't it have been a good idea to rig the Senate and a few more House seats at the same time? If I was trying to rig an election, I'm pretty sure I would rig the Senate and House while I was at it. Just seems like bad planning to rig the Presidency and leave a Republican Senate.

One thing that puzzles me, if the Democrats planned and executed a cunning plan to steal the election, wouldn't it have been a good idea to rig the Senate and a few more House seats at the same time? If I was trying to rig an election, I'm pretty sure I would rig the Senate and House while I was at it. Just seems like bad planning to rig the Presidency and leave a Republican Senate.

THAT'S THE CUNNING PART!

Where do you get off?

Just enjoy paying through the arse for everything and don't you dare fu**en complain.
I literally have no idea what you are on about here. I rarely do.

Who is the bigger coward, Trump or YippeeYiYeo ?

Never posted anything of substance in this thread, only to say how he’d be back to gloat to all the beta lefties upon Trump’s inevitable victory.

Has been tagged multiple times, has been on BF but hasn’t fronted up.

Starting to think Don Jr has an alias here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is the bigger coward, Trump or YippeeYiYeo ?

Never posted anything of substance in this thread, only to say how he’d be back to gloat to all the beta lefties upon Trump’s inevitable victory.

Has been tagged multiple times, has been on BF but hasn’t fronted up.

Starting to think Don Jr has an alias here.
Could add more like LukeParkerno1 to that mix as well

stats put up on the abc coverage were that out of republican voters 79% voted for trump, 21% against Biden, out of democrat voters 49% voted for Biden, 51% against trump. That’s reflected in the down ballot voting.

If the Democrats don’t start to address the conditions ordinary people live in, there will be another trump next time.

It's weird because the poorest states with the highest rates of poverty are nearly all red states. Yet time and again these people vote Republican. Something else (I assume guns and religion) drives voters in these areas.

This is a point that makes me very annoyed. I'll try to explain. Climate change is undeniable , but to use it for politics in this era, when any one with a brain knows that climate has changed since earth cooled to actually have climates. I am not sure how many times I have said this, but some never seem to be able to understand that the planet has warmed and cooled to extremes before human beings, and before burning of coal and using gas, the climate changes under its own steam. It is nature. No Donald Trump or Joe Biden or even Anthony Albanesi is going to change that.
They could change how they pollute the earth's wilderness and the oceans! But burning coal for energy right now is not causing that pollution.
What ever 50 billion indoctrinated scientists say, because actually the same amount don't say that, they dispute it.

50 Billion is an exaggeration boys and girls, heh heh.

Some forcasts of coal disaster predicted turned to nothing, islands sinking weren't! Coastlines flooding, didn't! Ice ages go past and may many of them! DESERTS TO JUNGLES AND JUNGLES TO DESERTS took millions of years millions of years and done and changed.

Renewables? Yes ONE DAY!

Much further down the track than you want or can safely get!

That is, those of you who don't seem to comprehend the consequences, of going too quickly into new energy ideas, that maybe good down the line in a few decades of study, but moving on dreams too early, then messing everything up on the way..." to early" because it was not affordable and its happened!
Then massacring a special little thing like the workforce? You know energy needed, to keep people in work and live in a house and have a little bit of money? Too early you won't!
Greta Gunsberg , is either a clever actor/activist, or misled, she is so over the top, panic wise ,and frightening others, that to me she is an abused brainwashed child. Even poor old Sir David has been sucked in.

If your not sure chaps, rushing too early.... ask your girlfriend about that when you "go" too quickly, if you get my drift. ha ha . Light Relief boys.

Basically, I thought Trump would win, I have no idea what Biden means for us?

I have a worrying idea what the first female President, not might, but will mean for us, and the world.

But with China building coal fire power stations up to 30 of them, and China developing new places where it gets its coal from, (not us by the way).
Where it gets us????? Running amok with a weakened American presence, Biden may kowtow, well, I think this loss of Trump for the next four years, will be pretty hard on us.

We are targetted by China and others too. And we will have to deal with China ourselves, and we are going to cop it in the neck to start with!

But the so called friends , watch your back and build your military! I hope I'm wrong , but we see China behaving like Nazi Germany right now.

So I am not sure whether you were joking or really mean it Theseventhhamster, about climate , definitely there will be policy changing, but the climate will do as its always done for millions of years, and change.

And who ever you vote for, nature only nature, which we are part of, not separate from, will see whether we die off or not, and actually it'll be nature if we kill ourselves off, so lets go happily, and not go too early and let the earth do the rest.

Cutting fossil fuel too early in this century until affordable workable other things come online PROVEN TOO!!
Well , it will make all your lives much harder. And allowing BLM activists to turn every one into a racist, a rioter and a looter shooter, because we know, we whites have our guilt and knowledge of the past problems.

Not sure how you solve those problems, by becoming, what you have hated for hundreds of years in history, and remember the end of slaving came from those leaders of the colonies that fought against it, America appears like its 1859 again. I wish Trump had won, and I am sh*t frightened of the Biden longevity, because of who/what stands behind him! Good evening and your going to need good luck. , got to do some glueing!

Sir this is a Wendys.

It's weird because the poorest states with the highest rates of poverty are nearly all red states. Yet time and again these people vote Republican. Something else (I assume guns and religion) drives voters in these areas.
They certainly vote against their own best interests economically, yes. The Repugs don't care about poverty in the slightest.

As you said, it must be for other reasons.

This is a point that makes me very annoyed. I'll try to explain. Climate change is undeniable , but to use it for politics in this era, when any one with a brain knows that climate has changed since earth cooled to actually have climates. I am not sure how many times I have said this, but some never seem to be able to understand that the planet has warmed and cooled to extremes before human beings, and before burning of coal and using gas, the climate changes under its own steam. It is nature. No Donald Trump or Joe Biden or even Anthony Albanesi is going to change that.
They could change how they pollute the earth's wilderness and the oceans! But burning coal for energy right now is not causing that pollution.
What ever 50 billion indoctrinated scientists say, because actually the same amount don't say that, they dispute it.

50 Billion is an exaggeration boys and girls, heh heh.

Some forcasts of coal disaster predicted turned to nothing, islands sinking weren't! Coastlines flooding, didn't! Ice ages go past and may many of them! DESERTS TO JUNGLES AND JUNGLES TO DESERTS took millions of years millions of years and done and changed.

Renewables? Yes ONE DAY!

Much further down the track than you want or can safely get!

That is, those of you who don't seem to comprehend the consequences, of going too quickly into new energy ideas, that maybe good down the line in a few decades of study, but moving on dreams too early, then messing everything up on the way..." to early" because it was not affordable and its happened!
Then massacring a special little thing like the workforce? You know energy needed, to keep people in work and live in a house and have a little bit of money? Too early you won't!
Greta Gunsberg , is either a clever actor/activist, or misled, she is so over the top, panic wise ,and frightening others, that to me she is an abused brainwashed child. Even poor old Sir David has been sucked in.

If your not sure chaps, rushing too early.... ask your girlfriend about that when you "go" too quickly, if you get my drift. ha ha . Light Relief boys.

Basically, I thought Trump would win, I have no idea what Biden means for us?

I have a worrying idea what the first female President, not might, but will mean for us, and the world.

But with China building coal fire power stations up to 30 of them, and China developing new places where it gets its coal from, (not us by the way).
Where it gets us????? Running amok with a weakened American presence, Biden may kowtow, well, I think this loss of Trump for the next four years, will be pretty hard on us.

We are targetted by China and others too. And we will have to deal with China ourselves, and we are going to cop it in the neck to start with!

But the so called friends , watch your back and build your military! I hope I'm wrong , but we see China behaving like Nazi Germany right now.

So I am not sure whether you were joking or really mean it Theseventhhamster, about climate , definitely there will be policy changing, but the climate will do as its always done for millions of years, and change.

And who ever you vote for, nature only nature, which we are part of, not separate from, will see whether we die off or not, and actually it'll be nature if we kill ourselves off, so lets go happily, and not go too early and let the earth do the rest.

Cutting fossil fuel too early in this century until affordable workable other things come online PROVEN TOO!!
Well , it will make all your lives much harder. And allowing BLM activists to turn every one into a racist, a rioter and a looter shooter, because we know, we whites have our guilt and knowledge of the past problems.

Not sure how you solve those problems, by becoming, what you have hated for hundreds of years in history, and remember the end of slaving came from those leaders of the colonies that fought against it, America appears like its 1859 again. I wish Trump had won, and I am sh*t frightened of the Biden longevity, because of who/what stands behind him! Good evening and your going to need good luck. , got to do some glueing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back