The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
Dude, again, the evidence you want is right there in the post you quoted, Tulsi was actually defending Joe against Botox Kamala 😂 Here's another:

Dial down your outrage from a 10 to about a 2, if that.
I read the article --- FROM 4/4/19 --- in which " Biden, who is expected to announce a 2020 presidential bid soon, has been accused of inappropriately touching or kissing four women. All of them said his behavior was inappropriate and made them uncomfortable. ".
Touching. Kissing. These things are not rape --- not 'digital rape' or even Trump's infamous "pussy-grabbing".

Harris did NOT "accuse" Biden of being a rapist, you time-waster. She said that she believed the women when they said it was "inappropriate and made them feel uncomfortable".
In the article, Biden explained himself and apologised --- for making them feel uncomfortable. The end. The accusations never went to court.

After this, reply all you want, say what you want. I won't be engaging any more. The videos and articles you send me never prove your point --- and I'm old enough to really believe that time is precious --- it's just more unfounded accusations, more exaggerations, more Trump-infected poisonous rubbish.

Dial down your outrage from a 10 to about a 2, if that.
I read the article --- FROM 4/4/19 --- in which " Biden, who is expected to announce a 2020 presidential bid soon, has been accused of inappropriately touching or kissing four women. All of them said his behavior was inappropriate and made them uncomfortable. ".
Touching. Kissing. These things are not rape --- not 'digital rape' or even Trump's infamous "pussy-grabbing".

Harris did NOT "accuse" Biden of being a rapist, you time-waster. She said that she believed the women when they said it was "inappropriate and made them feel uncomfortable".
In the article, Biden explained himself and apologised --- for making them feel uncomfortable. The end. The accusations never went to court.

After this, reply all you want, say what you want. I won't be engaging any more. The videos and articles you send me never prove your point --- and I'm old enough to really believe that time is precious --- it's just more unfounded accusations, more exaggerations, more Trump-infected poisonous rubbish.
Best to just put him on ignore.

Very clever and hell-funny:
It was Easter, circa 1981, lovely day. I was walking around a farmhouse on a lovely property rented by a mate, pleasantly ripped :drunk: :drunk: , "communicating with nature" (LOL@me :rolleyes::D). My mate put two speakers out on his bedroom balcony, cranked it up, and I heard "Once in a Lifetime" for the first time. In my state, the repetitious verse made it sound like the longest song I'd ever heard, HA!

LOOOOVE that song, loved your post, thanks.

Do you think this will ever occur to Trump?
" And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful White House?"
And you may ask yourself, "Where does that Pennsylvania Avenue go to?"
And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?" "

(P.S. I used the actual verse in a Eulogy I gave for that same mate, 17 years later :'(.
My God!! What had he done?? Heroin. Thankfully, I've never touched that sh1t, never will)

Good advice, thanks, but I have no-one on 'ignore'.
I read/watched the stuff he quoted in the spirit of "Hey, maybe I'm wrong", but it was a waste of time and I fear I was just rewarding/reinforcing his Trumpian frenzy.
From now on, I'll read whatever nonsense he posts, shrug and laugh. My heart/blood pressure will appreciate that ;) .

Manual ignore works for me wrt a number of posters.

It still gives me the option to actually read a post of theirs from time to time if I feel like killing off a few brain cells.

CrowBloke, this advice may help. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kamala Harris is a bit of alright.

the most gorgeous brown eyes and a mega watt smile

smart dresser too..pants and jacket girl ..feminine without a hint of boyish

and looks good in boots and jeans ..something Hilary couldn’t do

but of course , only us over 35/40 years can appreciate a woman of substance like KM

Will they make me feel good about being white?
I'm trying to get my head around the concept of a white person being racist towards another white person.

Is that actually possible?

My mum moved to the US about a decade ago to be with a guy she met online, and she - for some inexplicable reason - now describes herself as a proud redneck, and she's a massive Trump tragic. She just posted this on her Facebook page. This seems to be nothing more than some sick game for some of them. View attachment 1008861
Condolences for your loss, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back