The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
What’s the latest conspiracy theory there?

Trump tweeted that the software attempted to alter the election, which I don't believe is true. But Democrats have expressed concerns about it, so I think that claim by Trump needs to be debunked before Biden is sworn in:

Just when you'd thought Four Seasons Total Landscaping would be the most dysfunctional presser of the week...

PC161019DB0437.JPG

😥 🤦‍♂️

So now Mags is angry and sending pm's demanding things! 🤣

Carefull she'll be mashing buttons to have you banned next.
Liar! Wouldn't send you or BI PM's. Wouldn't waste my time on Trump losers.

Trump tweeted that the software attempted to alter the election, which I don't believe is true. But Democrats have expressed concerns about it, so I think that claim by Trump needs to be debunked before Biden is sworn in:

Trump didn’t raise this 4 years ago?

Clinton didn’t raise this 4 years ago?

Trump needs to provide evidence before his claim needs debunking. Otherwise it’s just another piece of s**t to flood the zone.

Really? The climate of big censorship and 100% media bias? There's concrete evidence proving the Biden extended family were talking millions from various communist regimes while Joe was VP. Worth a look yeah?

Like what exactly? You say on one hand we should all wait for the current nonsense legal challenges to play out in court but are happy to throw this garbage out there. And Fox finally growing tired of Trump and his admin's embarrassing display is not media bias. #### off with this s**t.

Thanks for the reply. Interesting. I cannot verify or dispute, since I know so little about her, but from what you've said, she sounds like the kind of person who says what voters want to hear, changing as her audience changes, a bit like ...
a politician?

An oversimplification of my post that really only addresses her propensity to flip flop, but on that point alone, I don't paint people according to labels of occupation anymore than of ethnicity or gender. As I said earlier, there are degrees and degrees matter. She'd be in the upper quartile when it comes to this stuff, even among politicians, which is why I don't like her much.

I look at Bernie or Elizabeth Warren and I view them as more genuine in their ambitions to actually serve the people, rather than pander to them, and they have a history that is very consistent with that. So I like them a lot more, despite not agreeing with some of their policies, because I value these attributes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if an election official falsely accused of fraud can sue for defamation? Given death threats have been made against some officials I would have thought they would have a good case to collect some hefty damage payouts from republican nonsense lawsuits.

I genuinely don't understand Trump supporters/defenders. Even if it is only the lies, how can anyone support that?
Yeah that’s my logic too. I literally would say, “why are you so against Biden but seem fine with Trump? Surely he’s worse?”.

I think they are in uproar as parents and society immediately perceives Peadophelia as the worst crime possible.

Dunno. It’s a couple of years old. There’s probably a few leads in there you could follow up. I haven’t gone down that rabbit hole, yet.
Happy to wait for the Trump people to prove skullduggery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back