The Next President and VP will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:
That's speculation on my behalf. Its ok to speculate, isn't it?

When I look at Biden I just don't see him as someone who is capable of being president. Looks physically and mentally spent. So of course the selection of Harris as VP is important.

Biden can walk down ramps, ride bikes and drink water with one hand.

Have yet to see Trump do any of those things without assistance.

So, again I'd ask - what alternative would you be happy with? Is it Harris specifically you have the issue with, or would it be the same with anyone chosen as VP by Biden?
I don't actually care who the democrats may have put up as alternate candidates (other than Tulsi :hearteyes:). The issue would still be the same that the democrats are going to an election with a presidential candidate who gives every indication he wont last a first term.

I don't actually care who the democrats may have put up as alternate candidates (other than Tulsi :hearteyes:). The issue would still be the same that the democrats are going to an election with a presidential candidate who is not likely to remain president during his first term.
In your opinion only.

I don't actually care who the democrats may have put up as alternate candidates (other than Tulsi :hearteyes:). The issue would still be the same that the democrats are going to an election with a presidential candidate who gives every indication he wont last a first term.

Right.

So, yet again - what were the democrats supposed to do once the people decided Biden was their guy?

I've always loved that about BigFooty when I see it.

Poster makes claim.

Another poster asks for proof/evidence.

First poster responds with "nah, prove my claim wrong".

So true sherb
I have been waiting for 2 years about OBAMAGATE. (sigh)

Nothing they could do.

So, yelling at clouds confirmed on your behalf then? Glad we finally got there.

That was the absurdity of people voting for Biden in the first place. What were they thinking?

I don't disagree. Roughly at the same level of absurdity as Trump voters I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you Have surveys to back up the opposite?

im not the one suggesting the bulk of democratic supporters are thinking strategically about voting rather than just picking the nomineee out of direct percieved self interest. Most people arent smart enough to do that.

the progressives are in complete utter denial if they dont think there is an issue with some of their policies. They have some good ones but they lost bevuase they have some policies thst the electorate hate. They will never gain power if they dont realise this and keep blaming everything but their policies.

Do you Have surveys to back up the opposite?

im not the one suggesting the bulk of democratic supporters are thinking strategically about voting rather than just picking the nomineee out of direct percieved self interest. Most people arent smart enough to do that.

the progressives are in complete utter denial if they dont think there is an issue with some of their policies. They have some good ones but they lost bevuase they have some policies thst the electorate hate. They will never gain power if they dont realise this and keep blaming everything but their policies.

I dont think anyone here - fanboi or casual observer expects Biden to serve any more than 4 years

I dont think anyone here - fanboi or casual observer expects Biden to serve any more than 4 years

Amazing such a progressive inclusive party like the Dems could only find two old white guys to duke it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back