• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is continued in... The Aftermath

Last edited:

Okay I’ll bite.
Tell me about Trumps vision. But remember a vision needs more than just rhetoric. There needs to be real purpose and real goals.
And remember, not everyone will buy into a politicians vision.

I think he wants to bring America’s utensils back.

He has been a tremendous leader - dare I say the sole leader in the entire western world - Historic.
The fashion is for leaders to be cockless but that does not mean they are effective. Quite the opposite it is precisely the reason we have got to this hopeless state where someone like Trump has to save the world from itself.

No one will argue that Obama has a much superior bedside manner to Trump. It might be what you want in a Doctor, it is not what you want in a leader. Obama is a weak cockless consensus player. As for Biden, he too is not only cockless but even lacks Obama's strengths.

Look at the western leaders around the world: Trudeau, Macron, Merkel, Johnson. A collection of weaklings who lack any vision and stumble from one unworkable committee policy decision to the next. What vision do they even attempt to articulate except motherhood statements. All of them too afraid to even address serious issues like nuclear energy or refugees. You might disagree with Trump but he has a vision
When I read your posts I’m not sure if you are serious or just taking the piss
If you are having a lend then I congratulate you, awesome stuff
If you are serious then I’m afraid both of you and for you

I think he wants to bring America’s utensils back.

1531895695689_GLK1NVO5Q.2-1.jpg

I reckon we've got a few parody accounts here.

Why would you be afraid of him? Almost 50% of Americans prefer Trump over Biden.

The Trafalgar Group have made a career out of being the ones to predict the Trump win in 2016 (even though the result itself was very close).
Seems like they used the best live interview techniques and other tools that others didn't use and they've kept improving learning and improving them for this election.
Seriously CNN?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is light-hearted and really just a bit of fun. They haven't taken out ad money to blanket PA with it.

Best just to make people feel miserable ey.

If he actually had substance to complement some light-hearted stuff, it'd be fine.

What odds all these Trumplican posters will swerve and be the " oh mate I was taking the piss of course Trump was always going to lose, just having a laugh "

I bet not one will be back and say " I was wrong"
No they will stay to ridicule Biden.
And unfortunately I think there will be failings to highlight, as all politicians have. What will likely be lacking is the anti trump posters who actually do not support Biden, will just be happy trump is gone.

The Cook Report now have Texas in the undecided column

Last week they had 85 EC in the toss up column with Texas in the Trump likely column - the undecided EC on offer is now 123

Remarkable, Trumps biggest state is Tennessee.

This really could either be a close win to Biden, or a historic landslide. There will probably be less than a hundred thousand votes between either of those options. What a crazy system.

Last edited:
89% :)

Do these guys fold when trump wins again? Their credibility is already shot, I suppose the sycophants will tell us 11% isn't zero and it's within the margin of error.

Remarkable, Trumps biggest state is Tennessee.

This really could either be a close win to Biden, or a historic landslide. There will probably be less than a hundred thousand votes between either of those options. What a crazy system.
Agree. Cook Report as above have Biden on 290 likely to most likely EC and Trump 125

With the other 123 available it will be 380+ to Biden or 290 to 248 - or closer

Do these guys fold when trump wins again? Their credibility is already shot, I suppose the sycophants will tell us 11% isn't zero and it's within the margin of error.
It's a flawed figure in that the explanation is poor

Their process is to say out of 100 election models Biden is favoured to win 89

It's fairly meaningless but reflects a possible outcome

You clearly don't know how probability works, so I'd shelve the histrionics if I were you, you only make yourself look stupid. If you read any of the 538 stuff you will see caveats galore, and many references to potential voter error. All that is taken into account, but as you yourself said, 11% isn't zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back