Politics & Government US Election

Remove this Banner Ad

It'll take some seriously good rigging for Hillary to win at this point
2251d798d9cbb1d33ac1e529d25136bf.jpg

I'm not all political like some you in here but I do know this,these two candidates are the worst in our history, really hard to endorse either but Hillary is a skank lying bitch
-----------
Most entertaining election that is for sure! We finally have a Kardsashian/Honey Boo Boo style political election to accompany our appetite for "reality TV"
-----------
That reformed arkansas schools from worst to one of the best, that passed affordable health care for children and vets in the process became enemy #1 of drug companies for trying to pass single payer health insurance, that passed legislation to provide shelters for battered women so they can remaim anonymous, that passed legislation to get care for first responders after 9/11, that started free babsitting for immigrant children in hs, that taught women who couldnt afford preschool how to homeschool, that prosecuted schools and courts for discriminating against minorities and kids with dissbilities at a non profit out of college instead going to a big law firm.... What have other candidates done for america?
-----------
Disagree. They are the best pair of candidates in my lifetime. We are hiring them to do a job, not raise our kids.
-----------
Yes, she is. And Trump is a dictatorial Mussolini wannabe whose foreign policy consists of "I'm such a great negotiator that every other country on Earth will just do what I tell them." There's a reason I voted for Gary Johnson.
-----------
A Weld-Johnson ticket would have been a better option.
-----------
People in New Mexico, where he is from, laugh at people voting for him. He is and has always been incredibly dense. Not very popular here. He didn't accomplish anything here but smile and be nice to people. He is a political bimbo.
-----------
Voting for him is like taking a crap in the mountains nobody cares.
-----------
Newsflash: Voting for ANYONE in a presidential election is like taking a crap in the mountains. We've had presidential elections in this country since the late 1700s. Never in that time has it ever come down to one private citizen's vote. Even the 2000 election, which was a once-in-a-lifetime event, was still decided by 200 votes in Florida. Even then, one vote would not have changed the outcome. Bottom line is that no matter which state you live in, your state's presidential vote (and thus all of its electoral votes) is likely to be decided by 10,000 votes MINIMUM (and more usually 100,000 votes or more). In that context, your personal vote makes zero difference. Vote for whoever you want and hold your head high.
Is Hilary really worse than George W bush junior? He was an absolute moron with a very unsavoury history.

Then why are the experts saying Trump will win?

The only poll I've been going on is the Sportsbet odds which I reckon are pretty accurate. They've been around about the 3-3.50 mark for Trump and Hilary a warm favourite but after the pussy grabbing revelation he went out as far as 5.50. But in the last day or two he's back to 3.50, not sure why that is but I don't think experts are backing Trump.

The only poll I've been going on is the Sportsbet odds which I reckon are pretty accurate. They've been around about the 3-3.50 mark for Trump and Hilary a warm favourite but after the pussy grabbing revelation he went out as far as 5.50. But in the last day or two he's back to 3.50, not sure why that is but I don't think experts are backing Trump.
I read some company who has correctly predicted the last 3 elections is picking trump and some guy who has correctly predicted the last 8 elections also picking him in the last week or so

Then why are the experts saying Trump will win?
What experts. There's one guy who has good success with an algorithm which is pointing to a slight trump win but even he is admitting this is an unusual election and the normal rules the work in the algorithm may not apply this time.

And even if all the experts were predicting a trump win. Which they are not. Why would that mean a Clinton win means the result is rigged? Most of the experts predicted brexit would lose. Was that result rigged?

What experts. There's one guy who has good success with an algorithm which is pointing to a slight trump win but even he is admitting this is an unusual election and the normal rules the work in the algorithm may not apply this time.

And even if all the experts were predicting a trump win. Which they are not. Why would that mean a Clinton win means the result is rigged? Most of the experts predicted brexit would lose. Was that result rigged?
You're looking at the dumb experts

It looks like Trump has clawed his way back into contention due to the FBI investigation into the Hillary email scandal but she's probably still favourite.

Is Hilary really worse than George W bush junior? He was an absolute moron with a very unsavoury history.

Yeah it would be hard for either Trump or Hillary to be worse than ol' Dubya, he was a complete embarrassment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm trying to remember who the campaigner was that said years ago Hillary can't lose this election.

I feel sorry for american women, stuck between a rock and a hard place. Like seriously, what educated woman could vote for Trump?

I'm trying to remember who the campaigner was that said years ago Hillary can't lose this election.

I feel sorry for american women, stuck between a rock and a hard place. Like seriously, what educated woman could vote for Trump?
One that doesn't condone World War 3 and the extinction of mankind

And that's why Gillard "won" right?
True. All those sex scandals, wanting to ban Muslims, calling Indonesians rapists, discrediting high court judges because of their race, threatening Gillard with jail, refusing to not accept Australia's ku klux klan support and the release of vulgar tapes discussing women like they were meat sure didn't hurt abbotts election chances. Oh wait.

What educated man could vote for trump?

I dont think Trump has been tipped to win for a few weeks has he? Hillary is already ahead in the early voting and tipped to win it comfortably now.

Latest polls show that Trump has closed the gap and could still win, my money would still be on Hillary but I wouldn't write off Trump causing an upset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back