USACats

Debutant
Mar 31, 2011
USA
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago Bears
Just when I thought ESPN had it together, I'm not so sure. This was the first weekend I can remember that ESPN2 was scheduled to have a pair of games on TV (always have 3-4 a weekend on ESPN3.com): St. Kilda/Collingwood and North/Adelaide. I swear I looked at the UVerse schedule last night, and made sure the DVR was set for the 5a bounce this morning.

Finally got time to sit down and watch it. And...no dice. Didn't record.

I just looked for tonight's 12a bounce for Kangaroos/Crows, and instead "World's Strongest Man" is scheduled too.

Anyone confirm that the Saints/Pies actually happened to air on ESPN2 this morning? I'm pissed because I avoided checking scores until I watched this, and now I don't even have the game...and it appears I won't have tonight's either, unless this is UVerse's fault.

Didn't get up for the game this morning.... comcast guide says north vs adelaide.... i guess we'll find out in an hour.

Of course this womens softball game that's supposed to end at midnight is in the 11th inning tied 0-0 and delaying the game. :rolleyes:

Of course this womens softball game that's supposed to end at midnight is in the 11th inning tied 0-0 and delaying the game. :rolleyes:

I know...figures. On the flip side, I'm a Mizzou fan. Then again, it's WOMEN'S SOFTBALL. Pass.

ESPNU has a solid college baseball game on, so I'll wait it out and see if I'm going to end up furious.

AFANA and USAFL put out notices to everyone possible that ESPN2 pulled the games that were to air this weekend on Wed or Thursday I think. No reason has been given and they hoped that the decision will be reversed. Not sure what happens going forward. Definitely on ESPN3 though if you can access that.

Have heard there are some Aussie's at ESPN who can influence programming but looks like someone pulled rank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back