Grand Slam US Open 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

YES!!!!!!

Double fault. oh no, i can't look. I know where this is heading. why, oh why

then 2 aces* and she wins the match. Oh yeah!!!!!!!!

Deserved to lose after the joke MTO!

I swear I've said it over and over again but can we nit let MTOs mid game!

First thing I am going to say, I love the US Open without the crowd. I can't stand the American tennis crowd and this has been a more enjoyable tournament without them there.

Osaka Brady match was bloody high quality. What a great match, both played so well.

Azarenka didn't quite turn up at the start and credit to Serena for starting so well. Once Azarenka got into it, she played fantastic tennis. What a way to close out the match as well. The final will be excellent, happy for either to win.

I both admire Serena and feel for her that she hasn't been able to claim GS #24. I would actually love for her to equal Court's tally, because I think Serena is the greatest player we have seen.

First thing I am going to say, I love the US Open without the crowd. I can't stand the American tennis crowd and this has been a more enjoyable tournament without them there.

Osaka Brady match was bloody high quality. What a great match, both played so well.

Azarenka didn't quite turn up at the start and credit to Serena for starting so well. Once Azarenka got into it, she played fantastic tennis. What a way to close out the match as well. The final will be excellent, happy for either to win.

I both admire Serena and feel for her that she hasn't been able to claim GS #24. I would actually love for her to equal Court's tally, because I think Serena is the greatest player we have seen.

Agree on the crowd been so refreshing to not see the crowd calling out and being muppets!

Agree on the crowd been so refreshing to not see the crowd calling out and being muppets!
It’s dampening though, that Federer isn’t playing... having no crowds at those games would be a welcome sight. Actually watchable. Not seeing every second spectator having a Swiss flag and or a RF hat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

volume warning level. When you are louder than Azarenka, there is an issue.

that screaming is beyond a joke by Serena.

If she was playing anyone then Azarenka, you would be calling hindrance, but Azarenka does the same thing.

Serena can't maintain that level for 3 sets as shown, she was incredible in the first but it was always going to be tough against a solid playing azrenka. Final should be great too.

Ash Barty would have another major if she played this tournament. Not really threatening tennis here.

Doubt it. Both these two are better hard court players

6am AEST
Men’s Semi’s
Zverev vs Carreno Busta
Medvedev vs Thiem

Think we get a Zverev v Thi...Med... I can't choose. Want both to win. The master troll Medvedev or the backhand master in Thiem. I go with Medvedev but coin toss based on last year.

If Zverev have a second serve meltdown again we might not see him in the final so, we'll see 🙂.

Damn wish I had fox sports or Kayo. I don't want to sit in front of my laptop for a match plus I have things to do. Happy for any of the four men to get to the final and win. Don't care who wins the women's not interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back