Laaksonen to win a set vs Millman
Lopez to win a set vs Miralles
Humbert to beat Gojowczyk
Aliasimme to beat Donksoy
Gombos to win a set vs Garin
Cilic to beat Kolshreiber
Rublev to beat Karlovic
5.02 boosted lads

NYRB should be dirty on himself for getting beaten to open this thread. The king has been dethroned

I was thinking a big play on djoker barty at around $8.50 worth a shot. Djoker is a moral and as much as women's tennis is a lottery, Ash is hands down the best going around at the moment and happy to take on the big sook Osaka who is closest in the market

NYRB should be dirty on himself for getting beaten to open this thread. The king has been dethroned

I was thinking a big play on djoker barty at around $8.50 worth a shot. Djoker is a moral and as much as women's tennis is a lottery, Ash is hands down the best going around at the moment and happy to take on the big sook Osaka who is closest in the market
haha i was thinking about starting a thread, but thought i should leave it to NYRB, ah well..
not heaps of value in futures from my eye, TAB special is decent, 4.0 for osaka/barty. only 25 stake though... for big punters than myself...
Also Pliskova Q2 Winner @4.65 (betfair) seems a nice price, done nothing wrong imo, don't think an injured badosa, an underdone andreescu or pavlyuchenkova are massive worries. got a nice cart into facing somebody from the bottom of her draw.
took krejcikova 6.0 q4, but that is well and truely gone, but think 8.0 her and sabs to meet in QF is a nice price (365).
mens looks a bit boring tbh, have taken khachanov q2 26 (sb), but favs to lose really, top 3 head and shoulders above rest.

r1
Barbora Krejcikova / Under 19.5 1.96 (ts). levels. should be an easy SS victory for one of the better players on tour against a qualifier

Wasn't surprised to see both ash and novak phone it in at the olympics.

Back to work now though, novak has been saying all year how he is not caring about chasing/defending rankings points this year- he is solely focused on winning majors.

Can't see any universe where he doesn't win it.

I've got ash (@$8) as the final leg in a few footy multis for a decent (for me) payout so I'm partly hedging a little against her in the stage of elimination markets.

So long as she makes the quarters I'll go home a happy man, but I still think ash is gonna make the final minimum.

I think osaka is zero threat to anyone, her head just can't handle the heat this year.
I thought she might turn the corner at the olympics at home (especially with no crowds)- but her tank there, plus her tears at her first press conf in the lead up here say she's still mentally cooked... and will wilt when the pressure comes.

I like gauff or rybakina @ ~$8 to win the QF osaka is fav in.

Wasn't surprised to see both ash and novak phone it in at the olympics.

Both were buggered. Coming from Wimbledon, no rest was always stupid. I get why they did it but they shouldn't have played.

Rybakina to win Osaka's quarter is a great bet.

Actually like her to win the whole thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serves me right adding a women's leg to the parlay but how anyone in the top 100 can lose to Minnen is a shocker. $40,000 USD prizemoney down the drain.

Minnen has been playing really well lately that was always a trap match. Left it out of everything.

I have one rule with WTA if you add a leg in, have a smaller one with the other result to hedge a bit. There's form and then there's WTA.

Minnen has been playing really well lately that was always a trap match. Left it out of everything.

I have one rule with WTA if you add a leg in, have a smaller one with the other result to hedge a bit. There's form and then there's WTA.

Lol madness - just don't include that leg

Lol madness - just don't include that leg

You do it your way I'll do it mine thanks. Womens tennis actually is great to bet on that's the value, mens tennis is quite boring to a degree.

You do it your way I'll do it mine thanks. Womens tennis actually is great to bet on that's the value, mens tennis is quite boring to a degree.

So great to bet on you have to hedge against the side you are backing in a 2 horse race!

So great to bet on you have to hedge against the side you are backing in a 2 horse race!

You do it you way and I’ll do it mine thank you with tennis. More than satisfied this way

1630549629759.png
Great market to bet into. gauff out. kerber match moved, might be fatigued. rybakina as lukeparker1 said looks a good bet

Kerber no certainty in her next match either. Lost to her opponent at the French Open this year. Kerber is a class above her on hard court no doubt but i've taken the +5.5 handicap as maybe there is something in her game which troubles Kerber.

Spewing the match was moved to tomorrow, wanted something to follow today

Kerber no certainty in her next match either. Lost to her opponent at the French Open this year. Kerber is a class above her on hard court no doubt but i've taken the +5.5 handicap as maybe there is something in her game which troubles Kerber.

Spewing the match was moved to tomorrow, wanted something to follow today

I’m all over Sloane in that match. Kerber never beats Stephens it’s a weird thing but either leave it out or go on Sloane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back