Grand Slam US Open 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s almost who cares?
Coco has improved but never really convinced me but she’ll probably win this open, so there you go. Bit cringeworthy when she encourages the crowd. Comon sabalenka.
Gauff is a fair player and only 19. She's not doing anything unsportsmanlike. She is playing great tennis too.

Don’t get me wrong, I can see what Gauff is doing. Moving her around, getting everything back, forcing her to hit an extra ball. But Sabalenka is absolutely brainless. She has no clue, no ability to stay composed, has no variety, has no net game, thinks the solution is to hit even harder. Staggers me how you can be the best player in the world with no ability to adapt or have any consistency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t get me wrong, I can see what Gauff is doing. Moving her around, getting everything back, forcing her to hit an extra ball. But Sabalenka is absolutely brainless. She has no clue, no ability to stay composed, has no variety, has no net game, thinks the solution is to hit even harder. Staggers me how you can be the best player in the world with no ability to adapt or have any consistency.
She's just facing a better opponent atm imo.

Sabalenka is one dimensional, and makes too many errors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back