logo-06-twitter.png

!!!

Jun 29, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Far out Matsuyama has been playing some Golf in the last six months. Looking really forward to this year hopefully J Day's body can hold up.

Jun 29, 2004
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Far out Matsuyama has been playing some Golf in the last six months. Looking really forward to this year hopefully J Day's body can hold up.
For a guy who has clocked up a top 10 finish in all 4 majors it's hard to believe he hasn't had more wins to his tour wins to his name. Tipping it could be a big year for him though.

Yep great to see, I'm pumped for the season to get into full swing this year we should see some amazing Golf with Speith, Matsuyama, Day, Mcilroy, Johnson, Stenson etc all looking good early.

Sergio will win a major this yr is my tip

Jun 29, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Royal Adelaide looks fun

It is, good risk reward course and always in superb condition. It's one of only a couple of courses in the world to have a train line running through it. It runs within 10-15 metres of the club house and a couple of tee blocks as well. Dr Alistair Mckenzie had a bit to do with it's design.

It is, good risk reward course and always in superb condition. It's one of only a couple of courses in the world to have a train line running through it. It runs within 10-15 metres of the club house and a couple of tee blocks as well. Dr Alistair Mckenzie had a bit to do with it's design.

My son played at Parkersburg Country Club in West Virginia back in November and it also has an active train line that runs along holes 5 and 6. They have holes 12-16 north of the railroad line along the Ohio River. Weirdest thing I ever had run across, so it is funny that Royal Adelaide has a feature similar.

We were watching the women a bit last night and he declared the risks were no worry as he feels confident the sand is no big deal.

Kids. :rolleyes:

Jun 29, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Dustin Johnson tore everyone a new one last week, averaged 315 yards driving on a damp track the dude is a freak.

Also great to see Adam Scott out there finally at the Honda Classic looking pretty good so far.

Last edited:
Dustin Johnson tore everyone a new one last week, averaged 315 yards driving on a damp track the dude is a freak.

Also great to see Adam Scott out there finally at the Honda Classic looking pretty good so far.

315 yds is not exceptionally long.

Its what 280metres...

Most kids 17yr olds around scratch are doing that or thereabouts

Is Rory longer than Dustin off the tee?

Jun 29, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
315 yds is not exceptionally long.

Its what 280metres...

Most kids 17yr olds around scratch are doing that or thereabouts

Is Rory longer than Dustin off the tee?

Well DJ is 2nd in the US PGA tour with an average of 314 yards so I reckon averaging 315 on a wet track is pretty good.

Back