Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst thing about the Masters is the body says wake up... 5 days in a row if you include par 3 comp even if most of it was washed out, still got up and stayed up

Need a knock out pill...;)

Worst thing about the Masters is the body says wake up... 5 days in a row if you include par 3 comp even if most of it was washed out, still got up and stayed up

Need a knock out pill...;)

I only have to experience this during the AFL season...and get the distinct benefit of it occurring on Saturday am or Sunday morning, so no workday to follow up on.

You fella's have my admiration

I only have to experience this during the AFL season...and get the distinct benefit of it occurring on Saturday am or Sunday morning, so no workday to follow up on.

You fella's have my admiration

Thing is these days I look more forward to the Masters than any other sport.

Years ago I wouldn't miss a Richmond game or Manchester United. But the Masters has become a ritual... already miss it...

Been also watching Sam Snead play celebrities on youtube...

What a magical 12-16 months in sport.
Leicester city foxes fc
Cleveland cavs
Chicago cubs
Western bulldogs
Cronulla sharks
Sergio

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Patriots having the biggest comeback in Superbowl history wrecks all that.

The Patriots having the biggest comeback in Superbowl history wrecks all that.

That's one for healthy debate. From an NBA standpoint, the homecoming of Lebron James adds to the fairytale. For mine, Leicester City Foxes FC was the biggest thing since bread was sliced

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tip for The Players championship?

Going to put some money on Jon Rahm.

Interesting to see Rory sign a huge deal to use all taylormade equipment Taylormade in the same week Adidas sold the company for $425 million.

Tip for The Players championship?

Going to put some money on Jon Rahm.

Interesting to see Rory sign a huge deal to use all taylormade equipment Taylormade in the same week Adidas sold the company for $425 million.

Rickie Fowler for me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back