NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Or people are sick of Trump? And anyone he endorsed?
Automatons like Lebbo will tell you Trump endorsed candidates won 220 to 15 or something. What they won't tell you is that vast majority of those endorsements were in solid red un-losable races.

His record in swing states this mid-term isn't quite as rosy

So when you conspire with private enterprise to violate the Constitution, you put us in a bit of a predicament.
Ummm :tearsofjoy:
You can't be real Lebbo, you just can't be :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Trump doesn’t use Twitter. Also, Trump at no stage said that bs you’ve posted. More bs like the Russian Collusion crap and the Stormy Daniels lies. Plenty of other lies as well you keep getting found out on as well.
Quite a few Republicans reckon he did.

There's also the small issue of, ya know, his words being there in black and white. Not that you would let a little thing like objective fact get in the way of your story I know :tearsofjoy:
...allows for the termination of all rules, regulations and articles, even those found in the Constitution...

Last edited:

Automatons like Lebbo will tell you Trump endorsed candidates won 220 to 15 or something. What they won't tell you is that vast majority of those endorsements were in solid red un-losable races.

His record in swing states this mid-term isn't quite as rosy

Are you going to tell me how Arizona was all above board? I suppose it’s all legit that Katie Hobbs certified the Arizona elections. Nothing to see here. Maybe Donald Trump should have the power to certify the 2024 election.

Are you going to tell me how Arizona was all above board? I suppose it’s all legit that Katie Hobbs certified the Arizona elections. Nothing to see here. Maybe Donald Trump should have the power to certify the 2024 election.
lol. Yep, Hobbs just unilaterally declared 'er done mate, no one else involved.
The statewide certification, known as a canvass, was signed by Hobbs, Republican Governor Doug Ducey, Republican Attorney General Mark Brnovich and Chief Justice Robert Brutinel, a Ducey appointee.

Do you ever get tired of broadcasting your eye watering ignorance? Lesser mortals would have stopped posting years ago out of sheer embarrassment :drunk:

Maybe time to stop repeating random tidbits you pick up on memes and social media as fact?

Last edited:
Ummm :tearsofjoy:
You can't be real Lebbo, you just can't be :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Quite a few Republicans reckon he did.

There's also the small issue of, ya know, his words being there in black and white. Not that you would let a little thing like objective fact get in the way of your story I know :tearsofjoy:
Did he say that that’s what he’s going to do?
One thing for sure is that the Democrats or the RINO’s don’t believe in the Constitution. You and your posse on here want to tear the Constitution down. They’ve already done that here in Australia.

Not bad for someone that’s responsible for massive inflation, a failing economy, etc. He defied history with the assistance of election fraud beyond an above anything ever attempted in the Western world.
594a21e2-a504-4831-aced-11e125bbab96.jpg

Weird that democrats didn't bother to rig Boebert (R) in Colorado, Ciscomani (R) in Arizona, Kiley (R), Valado (R) and Duarte (R) in California isn't it mate? All clinched their wins over a week from election day.

If they'd just rigged those in addition to all the other ones, they'd have control of the House in addition to the Senate. Seems like a fairly obvious oversight from the mob who just pulled off election fraud beyond and above anything ever attempted in the Western world, for the 2nd time in 2 years no less.

You utter potato :tearsofjoy:

Did he say that that’s what he’s going to do?
No, he suggested voiding the constitution as a potential remedy (for an issue he has produced exactly 0 evidence to support). Not that we should be surprised, he already tried to do it 2 years ago via Pence.

Pretty weird for a supposed patriot, I think they take the constitution pretty seriously over there. The Republicans who told him to pull his head in seemed to look fairly dimly on it anyway.

One thing for sure is that the Democrats or the RINO’s don’t believe in the Constitution. You and your posse on here want to tear the Constitution down. They’ve already done that here in Australia.
I think you just called Trump a RINO :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, he suggested voiding the constitution as a potential remedy (for an issue he has produced exactly 0 evidence to support). Not that we should be surprised, he already tried to do it 2 years ago via Pence.

Pretty weird for a supposed patriot, I think they take the constitution pretty seriously over there. The Republicans who told him to pull his head in seemed to look fairly dimly on it anyway.

I think you just called Trump a RINO :tearsofjoy:
To be fair he actually is😬

Well looks like most people agree on one thing the Constitution is sacred.
Should end the silly gun debate.
Trump did not say he wants to end the constitution.
All these people who hate and want to rewrite the constitution now come out and love it.
Well done Trump could say they all fell for it but good to agree on something.

Well looks like most people agree on one thing the Constitution is sacred.
Should end the silly gun debate.
Trump did not say he wants to end the constitution.
All these people who hate and want to rewrite the constitution now come out and love it.
Well done Trump could say they all fell for it but good to agree on something.
A silly debate about mass murders. Yeah OK. Stay you

Hey its the Second Amendment of the Constitution don't go there we all love the Constitution now.
Bizarre.

I couldn't give 2 shits about their constitution, mate. Pretty sure they do, though.

But if you wanna play this game, you might also need to point to where in the thing it mentions semi autos.

Oh absolutely.

That idea would terrify Lebbo though.
I still believe there’s a chance that Trump was used to galvanise support for The Shadow Government. You (or maybe you’re a bot) and most of SRP have all thrown your allegiance behind those who hate you and think that you’re useless idiots.
Once they get what they want, probably before that, they’ll kill you without hesitation. We mean nothing to them. Humans are useless eaters who The Elite want wiped off the face of the planet. We’re wasting their resources. Keep defending them though.

Hey its the Second Amendment of the Constitution don't go there we all love the Constitution now.

It's an amendment, ie it was a change made to the original document.

Slavery and prohibition were also part of the US Constitution at one time but they changed that for obvious reasons.

Hilarious that people thinking it's incapable of being changed since it was originally done up.

I still believe there’s a chance that Trump was used to galvanise support for The Shadow Government. You (or maybe you’re a bot) and most of SRP have all thrown your allegiance behind those who hate you and think that you’re useless idiots.
Once they get what they want, probably before that, they’ll kill you without hesitation. We mean nothing to them. Humans are useless eaters who The Elite want wiped off the face of the planet. We’re wasting their resources. Keep defending them though.
Oh! I see now. You're batshit crazy. Makes more sense now

Bizarre.

I couldn't give 2 shits about their constitution, mate. Pretty sure they do, though.

But if you wanna play this game, you might also need to point to where in the thing it mentions semi autos.
Then why did you rant on about Trump and the constitution.
The Second Amendment is pretty explicit the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Semi auto is a must have gun great for hunting.
Why would it have to mention semi autos? why not mention fully auto(which is pointless)or magnum or Keltec.

Go for a walk. Fresh air.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back