NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

GG has been around a while, he's not BlueE or Lebbo. Sadly we're missing these guys right now to tell us what to think.

BlueE hasn't been permabanned though has he?

Cranky another one to be missed. Not sure how he thought anyone would fall for his act when he started that second account and claimed it wasnt him. Must have thought people were as gullible as he was.

Last edited:
Quoting lines from other tweets....

Roy Cohn ties with Donald Trump.
Trump entrusted Ivanka's child modeling career with known pedos and Casablancas.
Got bailed out financially by Rothschild.
The shadow world govt controls both the narrative and counter-narrative.
Trump is one of them, to help bring in the NWO.
There was division before, but will be united force when Trump is seen as the persecuted savior leading the 2024 charge.

Trump entrusted Ivanka's child modeling career with known pedos and Casablancas.
There was division before, but will be united force when Trump is seen as the persecuted savior leading the 2024 charge.

Do you believe all of the sh!t that you (re)post, or are you just a mega troll?

BlueE hasn't been permabanned though has he?

Cranky another one to be missed. Not sure how he thought anyone would fall for his act when he started that second account and claimed it wasnt him. Must have thought people were as gullible as he was.
I thought he had been, last post was ages ago but just checked again and he's made another one last Thursday so I guess not. Probably gets to a point where you just can't keep posting the way he does (on this board anyway) and keep getting it wrong - suspect its only the truly special Lebbo's of the world who have that level of cognitive disconnect and lack of self awareness lol.

And yep Cranky's 2nd incarnation was pretty funny, worked out inside about 20 posts from memory. Thats gotta be a record :tearsofjoy:

Still, miss those guys. This board is nowhere near as active or entertaining without them.

There's a reason why, and a specific point in time, when this board went from lively and interesting, to a ghost town.
Yep - management decided they didn't particularly want the frothing batshit insanity those guys and others regularly produced on their platform. Unlike you it wasn't just a musing interest or hobby for them - they were all in on it, they truly believed the utter garbage they were posting and were ideologically invested in it, usually while calling anyone that disagreed with them sheep/brainwashed/whatever.

Anyway, not the same decision I would have made considering they were pretty much limited to this board, but an understandable decision nonetheless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep - management decided they didn't particularly want the frothing batshit insanity those guys and others regularly produced on their platform. Unlike you it wasn't just a musing interest or hobby for them - they were all in on it, they truly believed the utter garbage they were posting, usually while calling anyone that disagreed with them sheep/brainwashed/whatever.

Anyway, not the same decision I would have made considering they were pretty much limited to this board, but an understandable decision nonetheless.
Be that as it may, sprouting crazy theories (and sound ones) is all part of the topic of CT.

The purpose of the board was to house such discussions, away from GD etc, and be itself. The gulf between left and right, between sides, is allowed to prosper in SRP but not CT. There are just as many tiptoeing the fine line of lies and slander in SRP, GD, even AFL boards as in CT.

Had always had a big love of how Chief allowed people to vehemently disagree, even belittle him, and he never banned people for that, took as well as he gave, uncensored opinion, and why I made a home here rather than the many other boards 15 years ago i flirted with. Because so many other sites would so unfairly permaban people for the littlest thing. Far too strict rules and/or nasty admin/mods. Sites can't grow if they're locking them down that badly. BF was a breath of fresh air.

Maybe it wasn't too big then is why? Many other forums were affiliated with football clubs, big corps like Disney, EA Sports, MSM service, or whatever, so they were already being controlled and restricted, to censor debate, disagreement with, dislike of its products, etc.

Same thing that sites like Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube were being exposed for doing....censoring difference of opinion, funneling narratives, etc. Twitter now is so much better due to Elon Musk (tho I still distrust him), it's allowed now to be what others still can't, including BF.

This is why it's a ghost town here, but Twitter is flourishing now. As a business model, but also as a purveyor of discussion, etc.

I realize this board is a ghost town, and soon will just not bother trying to contribute and create discussion, because no one else is here, and anything they may try to contribute or throw themselves into debates they run the risk of being banned, so locked down and afraid to post they avoid the place.

I spend more time on twitter now because i can post an opinion, debate touchy topics like covid/denial, child trafficking, etc, and also debate fanatical CTers who are just plain wrong about something, and not be banned etc.

For instance, i went at a MAGA lunatic who believes Hendrix Cobain, etc are still alive and more will be revealed as Trump cleans the world etc. And other times I might go at someone who is a liberal lunatic over some other touchy topic like transgender etc. The freedom to know the truth, to correct whatever might be false, to have people debate me and educate me on things I didnt know as well as people to back me up and confirm things, etc. And all the while free to speak, to engage certain touchy topics without fear of reprisal, bannings, etc.

People are going at it healthily there, self-moderating the community, pulling up BS, correcting others who are wrong, posting a fake photo, or incorrect accusation, or outright ridiculous beliefs, and thats the point -- the total organism that is "twitter people" grows in numbers and grows in knowledge, refines understandings, weeds out the BS, and is thus allowed to evolve toward a truer middle-ground or like hybriding of martial arts into an MMA.

Be that as it may, sprouting crazy theories (and sound ones) is all part of the topic of CT.

The purpose of the board was to house such discussions, away from GD etc, and be itself. The gulf between left and right, between sides, is allowed to prosper in SRP but not CT. There are just as many tiptoeing the fine line of lies and slander in SRP, GD, even AFL boards as in CT.

Had always had a big love of how Chief allowed people to vehemently disagree, even belittle him, and he never banned people for that, took as well as he gave, uncensored opinion, and why I made a home here rather than the many other boards 15 years ago i flirted with. Because so many other sites would so unfairly permaban people for the littlest thing. Far too strict rules and/or nasty admin/mods. Sites can't grow if they're locking them down that badly. BF was a breath of fresh air.

Maybe it wasn't too big then is why? Many other forums were affiliated with football clubs, big corps like Disney, EA Sports, MSM service, or whatever, so they were already being controlled and restricted, to censor debate, disagreement with, dislike of its products, etc.

Same thing that sites like Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube were being exposed for doing....censoring difference of opinion, funneling narratives, etc. Twitter now is so much better due to Elon Musk (tho I still distrust him), it's allowed now to be what others still can't, including BF.

This is why it's a ghost town here, but Twitter is flourishing now. As a business model, but also as a purveyor of discussion, etc.

I realize this board is a ghost town, and soon will just not bother trying to contribute and create discussion, because no one else is here, and anything they may try to contribute or throw themselves into debates they run the risk of being banned, so locked down and afraid to post they avoid the place.

Sounds like a conspiracy. Maybe someone cloned Chief?

Even before push comes to shove (ban), as others have had, i might cease BF altogether, including NFL board, interest in NFL even, and just spend my time on Twitter permanently.

I have been still trying to contribute here, wanting to share what I see on twitter/youtube with people I've grown to love and enjoy debating with too, you know, that innocent thing of just wanting to share with people close to you, that's all it is for me. Like when i wanted everyone to watch Ewar's eighty thousand hour videos. Sharing, spreading ideas, the back and forth of debate, what you learn in return, thats the beauty of it.

Going forward, it might just be League Unlimited (as I'm getting into RL more than Am.Football), and Twitter for the full range of human interaction across all topics -- politics, religion, ancient history, secret societies, conspiracies, tech talk, whatever.

But Trump was the saviour against the NWO and the deep state were 'shitting themselves' arccording to rock-solid sources (Lebbo's Telegram links with 300 followers each).

What happened?

Trump was too weak.
It will only take one charge to stick before the whole house of cards comes crashing down.
The nepotism of his one-term was off the charts, even by Washington standards. That's the conspiracy here.

But Trump was the saviour against the NWO and the deep state were 'shitting themselves' arccording to rock-solid sources (Lebbo's Telegram links with 300 followers each).

What happened?
I don't have a side to this. I forever distrust all politicians, and politics/elites. I certainly hope it's true, there has to be white hats, a fight going on, but it's also fanciful to believe or hope good prevails, etc.

I don't have a side to this. I forever distrust all politicians, and politics/elites. I certainly hope it's true, there has to be white hats, a fight going on, but it's also fanciful to believe or hope good prevails, etc.
Oh I know you're just posting for discussion, so no worries there.

I do find the changing narrative of his 'true believers' pretty interesting though. Will be very interesting if de Santis gets the nomination so see how his supporters view it.
Potential for Tea Party mk2?

It's a very intriguing time in history right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back