NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No proof of Trump using the funds for personal reasons?
Not even new real estate acquisitions?
Nothing?
Just your irrational hatred of Orange man

Your denial efforts are feeble in the extreme. Even you don't believe Trump didn't cheat on a massive scale, but you're not big enough to admit it. I suppose admitting it would be a bad look after pointing the finger at others for the same thing.

Your denial efforts are feeble in the extreme. Even you don't believe Trump didn't cheat on a massive scale, but you're not big enough to admit it. I suppose admitting it would be a bad look after pointing the finger at others for the same thing.
More afflicted
Even after he leaves office you can't give him up

See
Name calling and deriding a private citizen of a country a half a world away
Time to find a new boogeyman to hate
Or are you too far gone in your derangement?

Oooh, you got to use derangement. Good for you, it must feel cathartic.

Yes, I can't stand the man. He is human excrement. I hope he gets all that is coming to him because he has caused irreparable damage to his country and countrymen. Your choice to support him says something about you.

Oooh, you got to use derangement. Good for you, it must feel cathartic.

Yes, I can't stand the man. He is human excrement. I hope he gets all that is coming to him because he has caused irreparable damage to his country and countrymen. Your choice to support him says something about you.
Says everything about you that hates someone so much even after they leave office you cannot stop

Yep, love it how any response that compares the current Biden critique to a similar instance from Donnie is somehow thread derailment/off-topic/gaslighting.
What are you even talking about? Are you talking about comments made on sky news about Biden's dental decline and dementia or tweets about his only press conference that he forgot the answer to mid sentence even though it was written down for him, because that's nothing like Trump who you can't stop talking about. Haven't you got a thread on SRP that the mods have done the thing to anyone that supported him to

My particular gripe with the pages of gas lighting in the circle jerk that migrated here, is that I'd answered a fair question by you about election fraud with a fair answer, that you didn't seem to see for the pages of spam posts you and other have made. Mostly gas lighting and derailing the thread. Sometimes you've posted over 50 posts a day.

Says everything about you that hates someone so much even after they leave office you cannot stop

Well he's still a total campaigner. Leaving office hasn't changed that. I'm surprised you don't realise this.

Frankly, I spend minimal time and effort on the guy, I just enjoy laughing at those who still feel the need to support him. And are hypocritical in the way they go about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANd you have bought hook, line and sinker all the propaganda, even when retractions are made, lies are proved false and fraud admitted you still can't let go.

Sad!

What are you on about? My problem with Trump is that he is a low life campaigner. Pretty much everything about him is repulsive.

If 1000 critisisms are made of him and 20 of them prove to be wrong, it doesn't change the fact that he is a lowlife campaigner. On what possible basis is he worthy of your support?

What are you on about? My problem with Trump is that he is a low life campaigner. Pretty much everything about him is repulsive.

If 1000 critisisms are made of him and 20 of them prove to be wrong, it doesn't change the fact that he is a lowlife campaigner. On what possible basis is he worthy of your support?
Yep
Every post proves you are consumed by hate

Yep
Every post proves you are consumed by hate

You're just annoyed because your blatant hypocrisy has been exposed.

BLM leader steals donations - disgraceful.

Donald steals donations on a significantly larger scale - nothing to see here.

It's pathetic and you are reacting to being shown up.

I've given my reasons for why I can't stand Trump. What are yours for supporting him?

You're just annoyed because your blatant hypocrisy has been exposed.

BLM leader steals donations - disgraceful.

Donald steals donations on a significantly larger scale - nothing to see here.

It's pathetic and you are reacting to being shown up.

I've given my reasons for why I can't stand Trump. What are yours for supporting him?
Lots of angry words
As for who stole anything
Nothing proved yet except in your mind
Just suggesting there might be something fishy about a BLM activist had the afflicted screaming bbut bb bbut Twump as a deflection said too much
Now you are posting up a storm on the conspiracy board
My support goes back to not wanting an Obama third term

What reason is there to suspect Trump?

Pretending the fund was for election legals?

But you're right, mate. No reason at all to suspect him. Squeaky clean track record there, a real straight arrow is ol' Donnie...

Is there an upper time limit? If we don't see any critics primaried or financial support for house/senate elections, at what date can we assume he's pocketed the cash?

Last edited:
Pretending the fund was for election legals?

But you're right, mate. No reason at all to suspect him. Squeaky clean track record there, a real straight arrow is ol' Donnie...

Is there an upper time limit? If we don't see any critics primaried or financial support for house/senate elections, at what date can we assume he's pocketed the cash?

After that you can quote my posts
Until then time for you to build a bridge and get over your affliction

What are you even talking about? Are you talking about comments made on sky news about Biden's dental decline and dementia or tweets about his only press conference that he forgot the answer to mid sentence even though it was written down for him, because that's nothing like Trump who you can't stop talking about. Haven't you got a thread on SRP that the mods have done the thing to anyone that supported him to

My particular gripe with the pages of gas lighting in the circle jerk that migrated here, is that I'd answered a fair question by you about election fraud with a fair answer, that you didn't seem to see for the pages of spam posts you and other have made. Mostly gas lighting and derailing the thread. Sometimes you've posted over 50 posts a day.

50 a day on this board? Nah mate. Not that it would matter if I had, its a discussion forum and I thought you blokes didn't like echo chambers?

In any case, apologies again for missing that crucial word 'yes' in amongst all the paragraphs of mitigations, I honestly wouldn't have kept asking if I had seen it. You've got form avoiding questions you don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back