NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After that you can quote my posts
Until then time for you to build a bridge and get over your affliction

I almost added to that post - when he's dead? And then it will all be please a bit of respect, a great man has died etc.

There you have it I guess. There's literally no action he could take on this that would cause you to apply a bit of consistency ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's actually unbelievable they derail any thread they can with the derangement.
[/QUOTE
Lots of angry words
As for who stole anything
Nothing proved yet except in your mind
Just suggesting there might be something fishy about a BLM activist had the afflicted screaming bbut bb bbut Twump as a deflection said too much
Now you are posting up a storm on the conspiracy board
My support goes back to not wanting an Obama third term
Nothing proved yet except in your mind....like that election fraud hey mate.

But you're right, mate. No reason at all to suspect him. Squeaky clean track record there, a real straight arrow is ol' Donnie...
It seems his campaign team learnt from his good mate Jeffy Bezos about how to manipulate your UI to confuse the troglodytes into sending you money. Just a casual $120M in refunds in the end.

I almost added to that post - when he's dead? And then it will all be please a bit of respect, a great man has died etc.

There you have it I guess. There's literally no action he could take on this that would cause you to apply a bit of consistency ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just trying to help you move on with your life
Obviously you can't or won't without help

Last edited:
Lots of angry words
As for who stole anything
Nothing proved yet except in your mind
Just suggesting there might be something fishy about a BLM activist had the afflicted screaming bbut bb bbut Twump as a deflection said too much
Now you are posting up a storm on the conspiracy board
My support goes back to not wanting an Obama third term

The words I used weren't angry, you're just reacting angrily to being called out for your hypocrisy. It's humorous that you keep doubling down with your feeble pretending that you don't see what makes you such a hypocrite.

I'm more than comfortable being labelled a hater of this most reprehensible POS. It's a good thing to oppose this type of person. Your support for this human excrement is on you and it speaks volumes.

The words I used weren't angry, you're just reacting angrily to being called out for your hypocrisy. It's humorous that you keep doubling down with your feeble pretending that you don't see what makes you such a hypocrite.

I'm more than comfortable being labelled a hater of this most reprehensible POS. It's a good thing to oppose this type of person. Your support for this human excrement is on you and it speaks volumes.
You can't stop
Hate name calling and bile of Orange Man in every post
You afflicted should form a support group like AA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't stop
Hate name calling and bile of Orange Man in every post
You afflicted should form a support group like AA

LOL, is that all you've got? I've made it very clear that I hate him. Simply re-stating it every time is not a rebuttal of my position.

The key point is, I've also made the reasons for my hate very clear. This is not an irrational red mist, it is a considered choice to have only contempt for this very low piece of human excrement.

People like you support him because he makes you feel vindicated in the less admirable qualities within you. Donald has made it OK to be openly racist, sexist, homophobic, unethical, lacking in compassion for the underprivileged, science-denying, selfish, childish, irrational, lazy, dull-witted, etc. etc. Some people relate to that, even embrace it. Personally, I hate it.

Edit: Oh, I forgot dishonest, hypocritical, cheating, cowardly, disrespectful ... feel free to add to the list.

Last edited:

LuvtheKangas has LMS

LOL, is that all you've got? I've made it very clear that I hate him. Simply re-stating it every time is not a rebuttal of my position.

The key point is, I've also made the reasons for my hate very clear. This is not an irrational red mist, it is a considered choice to have only contempt for this very low piece of human excrement.

People like you support him because he makes you feel vindicated in the less admirable qualities within you. Donald has made it OK to be openly racist, sexist, homophobic, unethical, lacking in compassion for the underprivileged, science-denying, selfish, childish, irrational, lazy, dull-witted, etc. etc. Some people relate to that, even embrace it. Personally, I hate it.

Edit: Oh, I forgot dishonest, hypocritical, cheating, cowardly, disrespectful ... feel free to add to the list.
So much hate. CNN conned you real good. 😂

Again no surprise, right and left media are the same, not really journalism when you come at it from a preconceived agenda and spin your narrative to fit it. Media, particularly US media is so partisan you can not trust it, everything is politically driven.

A lot more outlets for the left though wouldn't you agree?

photo_2021-04-15_08-55-10.jpg

So much hate. CNN conned you real good. 😂

So much stupidity. I don't know how you function in the real world.

Which one of Trump's many undesirable characteristics do you relate to most? I'm guessing hatred of foreigners and homosexuals and perhaps willingness to cheat others to get what you want.

So much stupidity. I don't know how you function in the real world.

Which one of Trump's many undesirable characteristics do you relate to most? I'm guessing hatred of foreigners and homosexuals and perhaps willingness to cheat others to get what you want.
CNN brainwashed you real good. As for cheating others none of us really knows if that’s true. Obviously, it’s wrong to do but your beloved Kangaroos have been cheating you of your dignity for over 20 years.
Btw, Carey says hello. 😃

I'm going to have to move some of these engagements out as off topic folks, into the Partisan Bickering thread. Have we got one of those yet?

Try stay on topic, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks. You've rescued me. How was I possibly going to deal with the incisive wit that was the Wayne Carey reference? A true arrow to my heart that had brought me to my knees.

And here's me thinking that Lebbo was just a dull-witted imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back