NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN brainwashed you real good. As for cheating others none of us really knows if that’s true. Obviously, it’s wrong to do but your beloved Kangaroos have been cheating you of your dignity for over 20 years.
Btw, Carey says hello. 😃
The bloke has been "cheating others" all his adult life. It's his career, and he's become very good at it. He's also very good at "fooling others." This is where you come in.

James O'Keefe promising more vison tomorrow on CNN talking about COVID and the fraud and misrepresentation CNN presets on this.

how is this even news? Just like Fox and Breitbart et al are anti-Democrat and misrepresent for their own purposes. If you didnt/dont know this already, you are a moron.

how is this even news? Just like Fox and Breitbart et al are anti-Democrat and misrepresent for their own purposes. If you didnt/dont know this already, you are a moron.
It's important that everyone appreciates that the news is not an impartial fact source with no bias, motive or agenda.

Turns out "Fake News" is a real thing and people should just get to grips with that and compensate accordingly.

The next step is realising that we are only seeing the political side of this process, imagine how blown the minds will be when the people realise how their media curate their perspective of business, international events and places.

A lot more outlets for the left though wouldn't you agree?

View attachment 1102991

Definitely, MSM in the USA is awash with left wing bent news/opinion outlets.

Isn't that just basic supply and demand though? ie. if there was more market for MSM right wing news we'd see more of those orgs? I assume we'd be majority free market peeps in this thread.

Worth noting that Fox is still the biggest cable news channel ratings wise, they probably suck up a lot of the oxygen.

It's important that everyone appreciates that the news is not an impartial fact source with no bias, motive or agenda.

Turns out "Fake News" is a real thing and people should just get to grips with that and compensate accordingly.

Yep, and if there is more appropriate forum in the world to help us get the grips with that other than James O'Keefe appearing on Sean Hannity's show, I don't know what it is :tearsofjoy:

Yep, and if there is more appropriate forum in the world to help us get the grips with that other than James O'Keefe appearing on Sean Hannity's show, I don't know what it is :tearsofjoy:
The most appropriate would be for that story to run on CNN with the presenters after saying: "Yes, we did, we are on your side." and then move on.

It's only the claims that accusations of "fake news" are a threat to a free press that should grind people's gears. Because the media know what they are doing and everyone with a diverse collection of sources does too.

But most people don't. They watch the same network for their news and have for decades.

I was listening to my old albums from 2004 and American Idiot came on and I thought "wow, this has never before been more relevant"

The most appropriate would be for that story to run on CNN with the presenters after saying: "Yes, we did, we are on your side." and then move on.

Tayls, even you would have to agree that anyone appearing on Hannity, let alone James O'Keefe, to decry fake news is one of the funniest things you could possibly imagine. Irony overload.

It's only the claims that accusations of "fake news" are a threat to a free press that should grind people's gears. Because the media know what they are doing and everyone with a diverse collection of sources does too.

Don't agree, coz in Trump's case it wasn't just the CNNs of the world that he was labeling fake news, it was literally any story from any outlet that was critical of him. That does damage the press, the better outlets along with the bad. And don't kid yourself - reasonable, accurate outlets do exist. Its not the wasteland of gutter fake news tripe from wall to wall that Trump liked to pretend it was.

Tayls, even you would have to agree that anyone appearing on Hannity, let alone James O'Keefe, to decry fake news is one of the funniest things you could possibly imagine. Irony overload.

Don't agree, coz in Trump's case it wasn't just the CNNs of the world that he was labeling fake news, it was literally any story from any outlet that was critical of him. That does damage the press, the better outlets along with the bad. And don't kid yourself - reasonable, accurate outlets do exist. Its not the wasteland of gutter fake news tripe from wall to wall that Trump liked to pretend it was.
Almost al of the main stream media were lock step with CNN and the independent outlets that weren't, you and your fellow posters that've been sucked into the propaganda don't bother to read put down because they are presenting anther view to their narrative, whether its COVID or politics.

O'Keefe has evidence with his own video of CNN executive saying it was the CNN big boss behind their network promoting fake news, lies and propaganda for the Democratic party, trying to get Trump out of office, making out he had medical problems when he didn't. Trying to help certain political candidates and hiding it is inherently dishonest. They shouldn't pretend they are anything else with all their fake stories about Trump's Russian collusion, Clinton's and Biden's pay for play schemes and Hunters laptop.

In O'Keefe's latest tape, CNN executive says "Fear Sells" in relation to promoting deaths from COVID constantly on their screens, for rating value. Looking through the coronavirus thread the CDC numbers for total deaths in 2020 (in released figures up to the end of Nov 2020) is more than 400,000 less than 2019!! Again looking at the CDCs own figures for causes of COVID deaths from co-morbidities, 94% had other causes like, influenza, pneumonia, strokes, heart attacks or road accidents. So there were less or no more deaths than the previous year, not only in the US, but every country around the world but I'll bet you believe CNN!

Unfortunately "news" is now just another arm of the entertainment industry, of the same ilk as the likes of American Idol, NCIS, The Simpsons and South Park, their only interest is viewership and dollars, truth and impartiality is a long way back on their list of priorities.

Unfortunately "news" is now just another arm of the entertainment industry, of the same ilk as the likes of American Idol, NCIS, The Simpsons and South Park, their only interest is viewership and dollars, truth and impartiality is a long way back on their list of priorities.
But when the media is telling lie after lie about National security, Russia collusion to get a leader out of office it's very close to assisting in a coup. Also handy using the fake claims as a deflection for their own illegal money laundering schemes or to start or prolong wars.

Now the media claim that Russia put bounties on American troops heads is just another lie. All the usual suspects in the media involved to support Biden's attack on Trump over the fake rumours.

The Trump administration was much maligned by mainstream media for not taking seriously enough leaked, anonymous allegations from February 2020 that the Russian government was putting bounties on the heads of US soldiers in Afghanistan. Turns out that's because it's most likely not true.

In an article from Reuters on Thursday that details sanctions levied by the Biden administration against Russia, officials from the US intelligence sector admit that "agencies have 'low to moderate' confidence in their assessment that Russia offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan."

"that means the intelligence agencies have found the story is, at best, unproven—and possibly untrue." Now, even the Trump-hating Daily Beast is saying "Donald Trump might have been right to call it a 'hoax.'"

That wasn't Biden's take back in July when The New York Times broke the story of February 2020 rumor of "bounties" on the heads of American servicemen. At the time, Biden used the revelations of rumor to slam Trump.

Almost al of the main stream media were lock step with CNN and the independent outlets that weren't, you and your fellow posters that've been sucked into the propaganda don't bother to read put down because they are presenting anther view to their narrative, whether its COVID or politics.

We're including the highest rating cable channel in America in that MSM group, yeah? They weren't in 'lock step' with CNN, obviously.

Where do you get the idea that I don't read alternative news sources? I've read a heap of them, not least because they are posted so often here - its why I'm so sure most of them are rubbish sources.

O'Keefe has evidence with his own video of CNN executive saying it was the CNN big boss behind their network promoting fake news, lies and propaganda for the Democratic party, trying to get Trump out of office,

Correct, and no different to how Fox operate on the daily for the GOP. Its not some massive revelation. I mean, you didn't need the latest Project Veritas video in order to know this, right?

making out he had medical problems when he didn't.

Like outlets on the right saying Hillary was not medically fit to be president and speculating Parkinsons disease etc. after she apparently fainted on a warm day?

Trying to help certain political candidates and hiding it is inherently dishonest. They shouldn't pretend they are anything else with all their fake stories about Trump's Russian collusion, Clinton's and Biden's pay for play schemes and Hunters laptop.

Hannity privately talking shop and strategy with Trump and appearing at his rallies all good though I assume?

In O'Keefe's latest tape, CNN executive says "Fear Sells" in relation to promoting deaths from COVID constantly on their screens, for rating value. Looking through the coronavirus thread the CDC numbers for total deaths in 2020 (in released figures up to the end of Nov 2020) is more than 400,000 less than 2019!! Again looking at the CDCs own figures for causes of COVID deaths from co-morbidities, 94% had other causes like, influenza, pneumonia, strokes, heart attacks or road accidents. So there were less or no more deaths than the previous year, not only in the US, but every country around the world but I'll bet you believe CNN!

Again, I'm not sure why you keep pretending I watch or reference CNN - although I suspect its because you need a tenable position to argue from.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is particularly relevant to the Murdoch media empire, which includes Fox and Sky news.
Absolute trash news outlets.

This is particularly relevant to the Murdoch media empire, which includes Fox and Sky news.
Absolute trash news outlets.
Yep they are all (left and right leaning media) largely trash. IMO CNN, MSNBC are just as biased for the left, the Project Veritas undercover report laid that bare in stark reality re CNN.

Yep they are all (left and right leaning media) largely trash. IMO CNN, MSNBC are just as biased for the left, the Project Veritas undercover report laid that bare in stark reality re CNN.
Does Project Veritas ever expose malfeasance by Republican-leaning media -- Newsmax, OANN, Fox?

Does Project Veritas ever expose malfeasance by Republican-leaning media -- Newsmax, OANN, Fox?
There are plenty of left leaning media outlets that do that or are you saying the likes of CNN are unbiased, factual, no agenda/narrative driven "news" outlets?

The Project Veritas expose was damning in that it had video and audio that demonstrated an admitted agenda to favour one side over the other and to achieve their goal of setting the public narrative, wouldn't get a much more red handed gotcha than that report.

The Murdoch's don't mess around. They freely admit that their news organisations are a vehicle for their political biases.
At least they are open about and you know what you're going to get when you watch it unlike most other "news" organisations eg. CNN, any notion that they are an impartial reporter of facts has flown right out the window now.

At least they are open about and you know what you're going to get when you watch it unlike most other "news" organisations eg. CNN, any notion that they are an impartial reporter of facts has flown right out the window now.

Oh right. Coz they're "open about it" it doesn't matter, and makes them unlike CNN etc.

Give me a break :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back