NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think time will eventually show the collusion was between the people who paid for the foreign agents to attack the integrity of the US Presidency.

Literally the exact opposite of what the media enjoyed telling everyone.

But since they won't cover that story, nobody will ever know
For that to stand up you'd need to be able to prove democrats knowingly contracted Fusion GPS to get info from the Russians.

As far as I know that hasn't been done, happy to read up though.

For that to stand up you'd need to be able to prove democrats knowingly contracted Fusion GPS to get info from the Russians.

As far as I know that hasn't been done, happy to read up though.
Trump didn’t declassify everything for no reason. He gave it all to John Durham and his special counsel. For what’s coming you’ll have nowhere to hide.

If Durham's after people who post bs you'll one of his premier targets. Is Trump the President yet?
Not yet. Biden is the White House resident overseeing the final moments of the current fiat currency system that we live under. Trump & The Patriots are letting them show to the US and the world how The Deep State has deliberately raped them.

Not yet. Biden is the White House resident overseeing the final moments of the current fiat currency system that we live under. Trump & The Patriots are letting them show to the US and the world how The Deep State has deliberately raped them.

bugs-bunny-yawn.gif

Can you give us a guide as to how long these "final moments" will take?

Also, you never got back to us on your position on the return of JFK Jr? Do you believe he will return?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve got to be joking, right?

About which bit?

Your Q mates actually gathered in Houston awaiting the return, and you've been pretty faithful to everything they run with.

If you're saying it's ridiculous (seems to be the case), then that means those people are very wrong yet again, and even you agree this time.

Oh, so the US is going to adopt the gold standard again now?
Will the UK adopt gold too, or revert back to their ye ol' timey Silver Sterling unit of measure?
What happens to crypto-currency in this brave new world?

That’s for smarter people than you and to a lesser extent me to work out.
So you just accept, unquestionably, the word of Q who has been spectacularly wrong about everything so far?

Even a fraction of understanding of how global capital markets work should tell you just how ridiculous the removal of fiat currency standards actually is.

d. In or about August 2016, Russian Sub-Source-I sent a message to a Russia-based associate describing PR Executive-I as an "advisor" to Hillary Clinton. Russian Sub-Source-I further commented regarding what might happen if Clinton were to win the election, stating in Russian, "[W]hen [PR Executive-I and others] take me off to the State Department [to handle] issues of the former USSR, then we'll see who is looking good and who is not."

e. In or about September 2016, Russian Sub-Source-I made a similar comment in a message to the same associate, stating in Russian that PR Executive-I would "take me to the State Department if Hillary wins."

It sound like Russia person vill get job in state department if Hillary vin election. In America dey call dis Kids pro go...or somefing ahh how you say? You scretch Hillary back, Hillary gif you job..or maybe kill you hehe.

tsk tsk naughty naughty

d. In or about August 2016, Russian Sub-Source-I sent a message to a Russia-based associate describing PR Executive-I as an "advisor" to Hillary Clinton. Russian Sub-Source-I further commented regarding what might happen if Clinton were to win the election, stating in Russian, "[W]hen [PR Executive-I and others] take me off to the State Department [to handle] issues of the former USSR, then we'll see who is looking good and who is not."
e. In or about September 2016, Russian Sub-Source-I made a similar comment in a message to the same associate, stating in Russian that PR Executive-I would "take me to the State Department if Hillary wins."

It sound like Russia person vill get job in state department if Hillary vin election. In America dey call dis Kids pro go...or somefing ahh how you say? You scretch Hillary back, Hillary gif you job..or maybe kill you hehe.
tsk tsk naughty naughty
Vot it actually sound like is vaste off time.

So you just accept, unquestionably, the word of Q who has been spectacularly wrong about everything so far?

Even a fraction of understanding of how global capital markets work should tell you just how ridiculous the removal of fiat currency standards actually is.
An economic collapse is imminent Mofra. Even you are smart enough to realise this is happening. Supply chains are stressed, the current fiat system has reached the end of its life cycle, interest rates can’t be decreased any lower, the feds are flogging the printing presses.
The real question is what system or tyrannical system will come from the ashes?
Btw, you’re the one assuming that I’m accepting the word of Q. My beautiful sauce precedes Q and is still delivering nothing but sources of gold.

An economic collapse is imminent Mofra. Even you are smart enough to realise this is happening. Supply chains are stressed, the current fiat system has reached the end of its life cycle, interest rates can’t be decreased any lower, the feds are flogging the printing presses.
Do you know what "fiat" refers to?
I don't think you do.

Reverting back to the gold standard in no way would prevent any looming economic collapse, if that is what you think is going to happen.

Btw, you’re the one assuming that I’m accepting the word of Q. My beautiful sauce precedes Q and is still delivering nothing but sources of gold.

Your source, if not Q, is as ridiculous as Q. Where is this 'gold' you speak of? You literally have a 0% accuracy rate with the predictions you post.

We’re actually pretty good at dealing with economic crises— Y2K was going to kill or starve us, then there was SARS, then the GFC. I’m not so confident about our ability to handle non-economic problems — the incentives are not so obvious and immediate. The loss of democracy in America would be a case in point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back