NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your idea of discussion are repeated personal abuse and slurs for the purpose of control.

You're telling me you can't remember (you've pulled that one before) or it happens so often you don't notice!

But there it is, you're just proving the point that BF is a haven for abusive trolls.

Do you think Trump is an abusive troll, with all the personal abuse and slurs he spits out?

Yep. We're seeing this unfold in real time.

These angry kids get would up on forums and chatrooms where all they read is NAZI NAZI NAZI and FASCISTS! Biden tells them Republicans are the bad guys, and they believe what they are told without question.

They then go out and commit acts of violence against the first conservative person they run into.

The irony is these whack jobs support racists like Biden and clubs that appoint Alastair Clarkson as coach.

I just hope cooler heads prevail.
Did Biden condemn the political violence?

Media will ignore the same as the leftist would-be assassin of Congressional GOP members in 2017. "An individual with a personalized violent ideology targeted and shot Republican members of Congress at a baseball field and wounded five people."

Hey, I haven’t ruled out that Trump and Biden have been replaced by puppets/clones put in place by the US military to bring down the Deep State. We all know, or should know by now that cloning was perfected a long time ago.
LOL

1663990159633.png
1663990198158.png

Also funny that Biden is dialing in his appearances by hologram (with sound effects) :cool:

Your idea of discussion are repeated personal abuse and slurs for the purpose of control.

You're telling me you can't remember (you've pulled that one before) or it happens so often you don't notice!

But there it is, you're just proving the point that BF is a haven for abusive trolls.
No, of course I remember calling you a coward a month or so ago when you refused to engage with specific points exposing some of your laughable positions. I was asking you to explain what was abusive or defamatory in the 2 recent posts you took issue with last week.

As you couldn't do so, you are now retreating to past talking points and your weakness and dishonesty have been exposed yet again.

Last edited:
Hey, I haven’t ruled out that Trump and Biden have been replaced by puppets/clones put in place by the US military to bring down the Deep State. We all know, or should know by now that cloning was perfected a long time ago.
LOL

View attachment 1516677
View attachment 1516678

Also funny that Biden is dialing in his appearances by hologram (with sound effects) :cool:

😂 Puppet Camilla and King Puppet Charles. Queen Lizard was executed 4 years ago.
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fdaa61703-e85b-475f-bf38-5d9f0540dd6b_600x315.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back