NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd who from the Australian wrote that crap? Sheridan? Israel removed some Palestinians from their homes, and subsequent protests escalated. Same damn thing has happened before, will happen again, whoever the POTUS is.

So Jared Kushner's negotiations with minor Arab countries to recognise Israel even though they were never at war with Israel to begin with didn't solve all of the problems in the Middle East? Shocked to be sitting here.
There's no balanced journalism in The Australian anymore, there's no point reading it.
Dropping bombs regularly in residential areas is a war crime but you won't here that on most media.
It's not a proportionate response by any measure.

They also conveniently ignore that Trump lost the popular vote to Clinton, it's only because of the electoral college system he was even President.

You think the Democrats only cheated in 2020? I don't. They just did it bigger and better this time.

Sky News host Andrew Bolt has spoken about how many journalists are “dangerously ignorant” about what really is "driving this war against Israel". “These are journalists who think Israel is to blame for having Islamist terrorists in Gaza firing more than 3,000 rockets at it,” Mr Bolt said. “They think it all started because some Jewish landlords in East Jerusalem are trying to evict six Palestinian families who, by the way, were refusing to pay their rent. “How stupid though, do you have to be, to think that that court case is why Israel is being hit with 3,000 rockets. "Any journalist should get a hint of the truth just from the anti-Israel protests we are seeing around the world. “For the casual leftist protester, I do get their ignorance, but journalists I think, have no excuse. “It is their responsibility to work out what is really going on. "They should know this isn't really about a few houses in East Jerusalem. "This is an uprising that Iran, the fascist, Islamist regime, has been planning for months, if not longer."

Sky News host Andrew Bolt has spoken about how many journalists are “dangerously ignorant” about what really is "driving this war against Israel". “These are journalists who think Israel is to blame for having Islamist terrorists in Gaza firing more than 3,000 rockets at it,” Mr Bolt said. “They think it all started because some Jewish landlords in East Jerusalem are trying to evict six Palestinian families who, by the way, were refusing to pay their rent. “How stupid though, do you have to be, to think that that court case is why Israel is being hit with 3,000 rockets. "Any journalist should get a hint of the truth just from the anti-Israel protests we are seeing around the world. “For the casual leftist protester, I do get their ignorance, but journalists I think, have no excuse. “It is their responsibility to work out what is really going on. "They should know this isn't really about a few houses in East Jerusalem. "This is an uprising that Iran, the fascist, Islamist regime, has been planning for months, if not longer."

Most of these journalists see themselves as fairly enlightened and woke, ostensibly supporting movements like BLM. When it comes to Israel though their racist tendencies are given free rein and they reveal themselves more often than not as staunch anti-semites. There's more than a few of the BF 'woke crowd' who are in the same boat.

Most of these journalists see themselves as fairly enlightened and woke, ostensibly supporting movements like BLM. When it comes to Israel though their racist tendencies are given free rein and they reveal themselves more often than not as staunch anti-semites. There's more than a few of the BF 'woke crowd' who are in the same boat.

I'm on a boat, but you're on a bus.

The appalling suffering in the Gaza Strip, and the equally appalling rocket terror in Israel, are at least partly the fault of Joe Biden’s shockingly misguided approach to the Middle East.
Welcome back to the pre-Donald Trump Middle East, where Iran is empowered and its proxies, of which terror group Hamas that rules Gaza is one of the most deadly, are much more lethal. Welcome back to the dismal, failed paradigm of Barack Obama’s Middle East.

On the Middle East, Biden has rushed to undo everything Trump did. The result is chaos, weakness, indecision, lack of clarity and emboldened enemies. Trump did a lot of bad things and a lot of good things. His Middle East policy was immensely successful overall.

sherb
Roylion
AM
5 million starving Yemeni would disagree with that assessment (especially after the spike in arms sales to the Sauds)
I guess Trump cultists think they don't count if there aren't enough pictures.

No he's done a sterling job has Joe.

If he really concentrates and scraps ALL of Trump's policies the US should be cherry ripe for more inflation, border chaos, skyrocketing gas prices, unemployment, and war.

The Biden administration blamed the poor job figures on Easter falling in March (fact checkers discovered it was actually April) and also encouraged an American company to pay a hacker ransom.

LOL you can't make this stuff up. Absolute nutters.

It's not racist to ask for human rights for Palestinians.
Netanyahu is a right wing corrupt war criminal.
No one has an issue with Jewish people, it's the corrupt Israeli government that people take issue with.
Netanyahu is a crook who bombs residential areas for votes.

Why are you parroting a convicted racist?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Netanyahu is a crook who bombs residential areas for votes.

(1) How would you describe HAMAS? Be honest.

(2) Obviously you're not aware that Israel just had their election in March this year which means their next one isn't due for almost four years. Makes your logic (or excuse for hate speech) look pretty fuzzy now doesn't it?

🤪

You sure you're not just another triggered anti-semite, even if it's just subconsciously?

(1) How would you describe HAMAS? Be honest.

(2) Obviously you're not aware that Israel just had their election in March this year which means their next one isn't due for almost four years.

🤪

You sure you're not just another triggered anti-semite, even if it's just subconsciously?
Watch yourself champ. Give an adult response .

Don't go around calling people anti-semites dude.

Another threat/order.

(1) I didn't call you an anti-Semite. The fact that you're so triggered by me asking the question is pause for reflection though don't you think?

(2) Are you even aware how often you label others as racist and you're now all hot because I merely ask the question? FMD. I'm not sure when I last saw a bigger hypocrite.

#3,901

#2,573

#9,679

#7,197

#7,360

#6,788

#6,786

#1,326

#5,746

and the most poignant ...

#2,234

irony.gif

Last edited:
We're discusd
Another threat/order.

(1) I didn't call you an anti-semite. The fact that you're so triggered by me asking the question is pause for reflection though don't you think?

(2) Are you even aware how often you label others as racist and you're now all hot because I merely ask the question? FMD

#3,901

#2,573

#9,679

#7,197

#7,360

#6,788

#6,786

#1,326

#5,746

and the most poignant ...

#2,234

View attachment 1131481
We're discussing politics here, I'm not sure what your agenda is ?
If you're gonna call everyone who opposes the Netanyahu government an anti-Semite you have no credibility.

We're discusd
We're discussing politics here, I'm not sure what your agenda is ?

You're the one who got all upset and went off on a tangent. Just ask yourself why that might be.

Better still, put it behind you and get back on track by simply answering the questions I posed you at #4,967. They're not that difficult I would've thought.

You're the one who got all upset and went off on a tangent. Just ask yourself why that might be.

Better still, put it behind you and get back on track by simply answering the questions I posed you at #4,967. They're not that difficult I would've thought.
Opposing bombs being fired into residential areas that have killed 61 children does not make you an anti-Semite.
Do you understand that ?
Maybe think of the loss of life and dead children before you start trolling looking to score a point.

Opposing bombs being fired into residential areas that have killed 61 children does not make you an anti-Semite.
Do you understand that ?

Do you understand why you view deaths and injuries caused by HAMAS' indiscriminate bombing in residential areas differently than those caused by Israel defending herself against such attacks?

Do you also understand why your logic on Netanyahu doing so "for votes" when their next election is almost four years away is just fuzzy logic used to justify your hatred towards him?

Look inward.

Maybe think of the loss of life and dead children before you start trolling looking to score a point.

There it is. The last defense mechanism of the logically bankrupt wokist. Label your opposition a troll. The irony here being that often those that resort to invoking the facile, vacuous, imprecise, insipid term "troll" are obviously unaware how labeling someone a troll is itself 'troll-like" behaviour.

Do you understand why you view deaths and injuries caused by HAMAS' indiscriminate bombing in residential areas differently than those caused by Israel defending herself against such attacks?

Do you also understand why your logic on Netanyahu doing so "for votes" when their next election is almost four years away is just fuzzy logic used to justify your hatred towards him?

Look inward.

There it is. The last defense mechanism of the logically bankrupt wokist. Label your opposition a troll. The irony here being that often those that resort to invoking the facile, vacuous, imprecise, insipid term "troll" are obviously unaware how labeling someone a troll is itself 'troll-like" behaviour.
Ok see ya dude, I'm here for a proper discussion, you're here to call people anti-semites because they find it appalling that an army is killing children indiscriminately.

The New York Attorney-General’s office started looking into the Trump Organisation after Michael Cohen — Mr Trump’s former lawyer and fixer — testified before Congress that the former President manipulated the value of his assets on paper.

Mr Trump exaggerated the value of his real estate assets to obtain loans and better terms from insurance companies, as well as to boost his ranking on the Forbes 400, but deflated them to pay lower real estate taxes, Mr Cohen claimed in 2019.

The new criminal probe is the second one Mr Trump is now facing in New York. Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. is investigating Mr Trump’s tax records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back