NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The russiagate conspiracy has been so comprehensively debunked, even elite russian troll farms are offended by it.

I for one hope the lefties eventually get the help they so desperately need. The earth is round, yes we went to the moon, no Elvis is not alive.

Who debunked it? Fox News?

The russiagate conspiracy has been so comprehensively debunked, even elite russian troll farms are offended by it.

I for one hope the lefties eventually get the help they so desperately need. The earth is round, yes we went to the moon, no Elvis is not alive.

So you're on Russia's side?

Link below to the bipartisan report from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. It doesn’t support your view.

No, it didn't. There was no material voter fraud.

You and all the other clowns so desperate to believe the voter fraud conspiracy are simply deluded.
You are naive if you really think that Maricopa found nothing. I guess that you’ll be lining up to collect the $5m by debunking it all? 😂

You are naive if you really think that Maricopa found nothing. I guess that you’ll be lining up to collect the $5m by debunking it all? 😂

Pillow man will be even less willing to part with his cash than the Republican senator. It's just another gimmick by him.

This will just be another of your big calls that amount to nothing. Don't you occasionally reflect that you might be on the wrong track when every big event you've believed would happen, doesn't happen?

Link below to the bipartisan report from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. It doesn’t support your view.

Ony the deluded and readers of the guardian would believe such bunk.

Not only have you not read that nonsense, but I doubt you can even tell me where the report went off the rails, point out 3 critical failures, nor could you even point me to the reports strongest piece of evidence (Spoiler alert: there is none)

If you're into conspiracy theory backed by a committee report - as you so obviously are - then you will also believe this:

The HSCA found a "probable conspiracy" in the JFK assassination

In other words, don't be so gullible.

You're welcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raffensperger: 6 months ago “Georgia had no election fraud.”
Now “maybe we had a little but nowhere near enough to affect the election.”
😂

LOL knocked it out of the park Lebbo. :thumbsu:

Maybe in another 6 months the lefties will start answering like Fauci "There was no election fraud/gain-of-function, but if there was I believe the pros still outweigh the cons."

You’ve been on here carrying out reach arounds for over 6 months.

That many share an opposing opinion to yours is not evidence of a concerted effort to prop each other up. We generally avoid cheerleading like "yay [user], knocked it out of the park" for example - rather, we just individually call out your bullshit, pea-hearted dribbling for what it is.

Conversely, ET has decided to drop in and has posted a few of these types of affirmations lately, trying to give you guys a bit more pep in your step.

Is it working, by the way? :tearsofjoy:

Want to know what Trump lovers were doing 20 years ago? Here’s a snippet showing Deep South USA in all its glory.

Couldn't see any reference to any of them being Republicans.

OTOH it's a matter of public record that the the most powerful bloc within the Democratic Party at the 1924 DNC was the Ku Klux Klan.

It's also true that the Republican Party was founded in part to oppose slavery.

And finally, were you aware that Hillary was proud to call Democrat Senator Robert Byrd (who created a Ku Klux Klan chapter before entering public service) a mentor?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back