NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d like that to be true, but no, sorry I can’t help you there. Why do you so often attack posters you disagree with?
Do you feel under attack?
Your personal feelings are just that,personal
Like you taking personal offense to all things Trump related

Do you feel under attack?
Your personal feelings are just that,personal
Like you taking personal offense to all things Trump related
A failed attack. Like your idol’s failed presidency and failed coup. But seriously, why do you have this urge to strike at people you disagree with?

You really think Trump was going to go to ground zero and meet up with the criminal gang of Bush Obama Clinton etc.

Well that would be impossible, wouldn't it.

Ya know, coz those people are currently being shipped to Gitmo to stand trial.

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You certainly struggle with comprehension. Perhaps that's why you're so easily led by people speaking nonsense.

What about Steve Bannon, then? Do you agree that he is a criminal?
I worked at senior level in various industries. Like nearly everyone on here, DUI aside, no colleagues ever charged with anything.

It’s very rare to have the whole mezzanine floor convicted felons.

then becomes the next President and proceeds to play twice as much golf.
Yeah, but if we only compare Trump's first term with obama's second term... Then exclude days where the temperature was between 14 and 18 degrees... Also take out Friday's and count Tuesday golfing twice...

Trump 271
Obama 294

Yeah, but if we only compare Trump's first term with obama's second term... Then exclude days where the temperature was between 14 and 18 degrees... Also take out Friday's and count Tuesday golfing twice...

Trump 271
Obama 294
Torture the data until it confesses — I love it. 😊

Trump 271
Obama 294
Haha this is the mental gymnastics that they do. Actually laughed out loud 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back